THE BROWNS BOARD

Caravan of illegals

Westside Steve

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Mordor had a wall to keep out hobbits. As soon as they let in two of them, the one ring got destroyed. 

So in this analogy Trump is Sauron.

Just to nitpick the walls of Mordor, having been built thousands of years before, were never designed to keep out Hobbits, who would have absolutely no reason ever to go there. Just saying.

🧝‍♂️

WSS

47 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

45081506_10216038368425031_7080517650635

Would it be monumentally smart to send troops into a sovereign nation to meet them in Mexico where they are or to wait at the border of our own country where we expect them to be shortly? Not buying that sending troops into Mexico and invading their country is somehow a wise thing to do.

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Mordor had a wall to keep out hobbits. As soon as they let in two of them, the one ring got destroyed. 

Pres Trump is Gandalf.  and there was no wall to keep out hobbits. Just desolation and dark cloud.

Gandalf- (Pres Trump), and all Real Americans, took the evil ring and tossed it into the volcano, because the ring would

have given the dark lord of mordor permanent power and control. So the ring (last pres election) had to be destroyed.

51 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Would it be monumentally smart to send troops into a sovereign nation to meet them in Mexico where they are or to wait at the border of our own country where we expect them to be shortly? Not buying that sending troops into Mexico and invading their country is somehow a wise thing to do.

Or he could have waiting until they were a week away. But that would be after the mid-terms. So not only do the soldiers get to be used as political tool, they also get to spend Thanksgiving on the border doing nothing. Cadet Bone Spurs sure does love the military.. As a shield and a tool.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What about other fictional places?

Well here’s a real place, right outside of Obozo’s new home.

Looks like Mr Open Borders wants a nice big wall...fukkin hypocrite.

599DDE71-86C1-4DFA-9260-FBE27EB0F789.jpeg

33 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Or he could have waiting until they were a week away. But that would be after the mid-terms. So not only do the soldiers get to be used as political tool, they also get to spend Thanksgiving on the border doing nothing. Cadet Bone Spurs sure does love the military.. As a shield and a tool.

You're the biggest finger head to come here in awhile.

20 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well here’s a real place, right outside of Obozo’s new home.

Looks like Mr Open Borders wants a nice big wall...fukkin hypocrite.

599DDE71-86C1-4DFA-9260-FBE27EB0F789.jpeg

cause the people who would scale his walls arent doing so for a better life, they're scum of the earth folk who would do him and his family harm....and if i had to.bet. alot of u here would enjoy if that happened

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

cause the people who would scale his walls arent doing so for a better life, they're scum of the earth folk who would do him and his family harm....and if i had to.bet. alot of u here would enjoy if that happened

I don’t have a wall around my house...do you?

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ok, so are there any other federal laws that non citizens should be allowed to break?  Like when someone's SSN gets stolen, is that just a sacrifice some guy has to make so someone else he'll never meet can assume his identity and begin a new life?  I'm being somewhat serious here, where is your line?  Like only non violent offenses are ok?  Tax evasion?  Health code violations?  What are your boundaries with this?  Literally, the initial crime leads to a whole slew of them probably unintendedly, but it stems from the fact that they never even gave a dam about the original crime to begin with.  

I mean without even suggesting one immigrant is an actual criminal, I can tell you undoubtedly that they don't give a solid $hit about common laws everyone must follow.  And they don't care to learn them either.  

You're so wrapped around the idea of empathy, that even rationality gets contorted into racism.

Let's assume one day, 100 years from now, latinos are the majority in this country and they do the math and go "hmmm....we can't afford to educate, feed, house, clothe, medicate, etc. every person who decides they can have a better life here, even on a temporary basis."  I mean, it's not out of question since they enforce immigration laws between each other already, except when they are headed here.  Would it be racist even if they turn away predominantly their own people?  Or is it just white people should never be allowed that right?

I'm genuinely curious.  I have a notion, but you may surprise me.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Or he could do nothing like Obama would have done but I'm glad that even though Trump gets zero help from democrats who want open borders he is doing what he can to stop this illegal immigrant invasion. Who knows when they will arrive because some are walking while others seem to be getting rides. I would imagine those riding will get to the border soonest. 

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Or he could do nothing like Obama would have done but I'm glad that even though Trump gets zero help from democrats who want open borders he is doing what he can to stop this illegal immigrant invasion. Who knows when they will arrive because some are walking while others seem to be getting rides. I would imagine those riding will get to the border soonest. 

Nobody wants open borders, please stop with the stupid talking points. Sorry you are so guile to fall for CJ's con. 

Spending on border defense increased almost ever year during Obama presidency. You don't need to read the report, just look at the graphs, they are taking from the US budget reports.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/sites/default/files/research/the_cost_of_immigration_enforcement_and_border_security.pdf

But I know facts don't mean anything to you Fox News viewers. What US President has deported the most people in the history of the country? Obama. Some how in your mind that is "nothing". 🙄  

https://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Nobody wants open borders, please stop with the stupid talking points. Sorry you are so guile to fall for CJ's con. 

Spending on border defense increased almost ever year during Obama presidency. You don't need to read the report, just look at the graphs, they are taking from the US budget reports.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/sites/default/files/research/the_cost_of_immigration_enforcement_and_border_security.pdf

But I know facts don't mean anything to you Fox News viewers. What US President has deported the most people in the history of the country? Obama. Some how in your mind that is "nothing". 🙄  

https://www.dhs.gov/immigration-statistics/yearbook

Obama reinstates 'catch-and-release' policy for illegal immigrants

y Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Obama administration has revived the maligned illegal immigrant “catch-and-release” policy of the Bush years, ordering Border Patrol agents not to bother arresting and deporting many new illegal immigrants, the head of the agents’ labor union revealed Thursday.

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, told Congress that Homeland Security was embarrassed by the number of illegal immigrants not showing up for their deportation hearings, but instead of cracking down on the immigrants, the department ordered agents not to arrest them in the first place — meaning they no longer need to show up for court.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/4/obama-reinstates-catch-and-release-policy-illegals/

***Seems like Obama was fine with catch and release. 😊😊

The new guard of the Democratic Party absolutely supports open borders

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-new-guard-of-the-democratic-party-absolutely-supports-open-borders

8 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Not exactly. Trump invisions America as Valinor, and it's all harmony here- you can't get in- unless you're an elf. (Hispanics need not try)  

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Pres Trump is Gandalf.  and there was no wall to keep out hobbits. Just desolation and dark cloud.

Gandalf- (Pres Trump), and all Real Americans, took the evil ring and tossed it into the volcano, because the ring would

have given the dark lord of mordor permanent power and control. So the ring (last pres election) had to be destroyed.

Don't insult Gandalf Cal. Trump has very few morals. As to power and control, now our wannabe Emperor thinks he can interpret the Constitution however he wants to, and just change it by executive fiat. It's not happening. Scary stuff Cal. 

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

That's the problem- you're thinking these immigrants will harm you how? 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Don't insult Gandalf Cal. Trump has very few morals. As to power and control, now our wannabe Emperor thinks he can interpret the Constitution however he wants to, and just change it by executive fiat. It's not happening. Scary stuff Cal. 

Well, I stand corrected. Pre-president - I had no use for him ...called him a circus barker/con man.

But as president, he IS being a Real American President. He IS keeping terrific promises. I don't see him interpreting

the Constitution as he wants - I see him bravely following the advice of experts all around him. Constitutional law experts.

We have an impending national emergency at our borders - it's a legit problem, and this non-citizen-birthright of child is completely bogus, and contrary to the original intent of the 14th Amendment in the first place.

It is true- I didn't say it first - that the Supreme Court will have to rule on it. Right now, it's more policy, albeit long standing, than explicitly defined in the Amendment. The clause "under the jurisdiction of" is the key. An illegal came here... he/she is not a citizen here - but he/she is a citizen of another country, and as I understand it from experts - citizenship determines where you are "under the jurisdiction" of.

Off hand, lets say some American goes overseas after a heinous crime here in the states. The American gov asks the

foreign government to export him right back here. They do. He isn't free and clear of our laws because he is in another country.

Obamao was far, far, far scarier than Pres Trump can possibly be, methinks.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, I stand corrected. Pre-president - I had no use for him ...called him a circus barker/con man.

But as president, he IS being a Real American President. He IS keeping terrific promises. I don't see him interpreting

the Constitution as he wants - I see him bravely following the advice of experts all around him. Constitutional law experts.

We have an impending national emergency at our borders - it's a legit problem, and this non-citizen-birthright of child is completely bogus, and contrary to the original intent of the 14th Amendment in the first place.

It is true- I didn't say it first - that the Supreme Court will have to rule on it. Right now, it's more policy, albeit long standing, than explicitly defined in the Amendment. The clause "under the jurisdiction of" is the key. An illegal came here... he/she is not a citizen here - but he/she is a citizen of another country, and as I understand it from experts - citizenship determines where you are "under the jurisdiction" of.

Off hand, lets say some American goes overseas after a heinous crime here in the states. The American gov asks the

foreign government to export him right back here. They do. He isn't free and clear of our laws because he is in another country.

Obamao was far, far, far scarier than Pres Trump can possibly be, methinks.

Cal I'll just disagree. I'm a card carrying Republican and have been for a long time. I see Trump as an ideological xenophobic  incompetent buffoon pandering to the lowest common denominator of this country.  And pushing laws that help the wealthiest 5% (him included) of this country. That national debt? Hell with that- let's give everyone a tax cut and let the Dems worry about it when we can accuse them of raising taxes. 

Oh, and his boondoggle wall- that wont work? If you hate illegals that much, use the money instead to build rocket ships and send them all to Mars if you're that paranoid about them. 

If the Dems take over the House this November- you know who to blame...  His attack on Ryan, (who's dead right on the birther issue- MHO) or anyone else that dares disagree with him is just another example of how to torpedo your own party. When you start losing a large part of  the members of your own party who have two communicating neurons- it's over, Grover. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Not exactly. Trump invisions America as Valinor, and it's all harmony here- you can't get in- unless you're an elf. (Hispanics need not try)  

That's the problem- you're thinking these immigrants will harm you how? 

First of all, we do NOT have a reciprocating relationship at our border.  Get caught 100 miles into Mexico without a visa or passport and see what happens to you.  Hope you come from a rich family.

Second there's infinite issues with people coming here illegally.  The fact that you guys only choose to bring up race suggests it's the only issue you're equipped to argue.

Imagine that, if I don't mow my yard every 2 weeks I get a note on my door saying they'll send a yard crew and bill me for it, but if I suggest the yard crew pay taxes on the money I was forced to pay them, I'm a racist.  Yay, America!!

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal I'll just disagree. I'm a card carrying Republican and have been for a long time. I see Trump as an ideological xenophobic  incompetent buffoon pandering to the lowest common denominator of this country.  And pushing laws that help the wealthiest 5% (him included) of this country. That national debt? Hell with that- let's give everyone a tax cut and let the Dems worry about it when we can accuse them of raising taxes. 

Oh, and his boondoggle wall- that wont work? If you hate illegals that much, use the money instead to build rocket ships and send them all to Mars if you're that paranoid about them. 

If the Dems take over the House this November- you know who to blame...  His attack on Ryan, (who's dead right on the birther issue- MHO) or anyone else that dares disagree with him is just another example of how to torpedo your own party. When you start losing a large part of  the members of your own party who have two communicating neurons- it's over, Grover. 

So you think they can just send convoy after convoy of who the hell knows who, and we should just let them in?  cowpoop.

10 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Obama reinstates 'catch-and-release' policy for illegal immigrants

y Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Obama administration has revived the maligned illegal immigrant “catch-and-release” policy of the Bush years, ordering Border Patrol agents not to bother arresting and deporting many new illegal immigrants, the head of the agents’ labor union revealed Thursday.

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, told Congress that Homeland Security was embarrassed by the number of illegal immigrants not showing up for their deportation hearings, but instead of cracking down on the immigrants, the department ordered agents not to arrest them in the first place — meaning they no longer need to show up for court.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/4/obama-reinstates-catch-and-release-policy-illegals/

***Seems like Obama was fine with catch and release. 😊😊

The new guard of the Democratic Party absolutely supports open borders

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-new-guard-of-the-democratic-party-absolutely-supports-open-borders

Moving the goalposts huh. Yeah, that is what righty does whenever his bullsh*t is called out. 

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I noticed you didn't respond but deflected lefty........

I responded to your bs, stating that Obama did nothing. Neither of your links show Obama doing nothing. Because your statement is a lie, Obama deported more people than any president in history.

So when you can admit what you said is total bs, I let you move on to your next talking point. Maybe the next one will turn out to be true. Doubtful, but possible.

Border surge highest since 2011, each illegal immigrant costs $70,000, 7x deportation price

The net costs to taxpayers for every illegal immigrant who sneaks into the United States has reached nearly $70,000, about seven times the cost of deporting them, and about $70 billion, according to a new report.

And, according to federal Census data, the surge of legal and illegal immigrants across the Mexico-U.S. border has reached a new high since 2011 and matched the historic high of 1.75 million set in 1999.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/border-surge-highest-since-2011-each-illegal-immigrant-costs-70-000-7x-deportation-price

* It wouldn't matter so much about the costs associated here if this country were not running a $20 trillion national debt, but we are and that doesn't include over $120 trillion in unfunded liabilites.

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Border surge highest since 2011, each illegal immigrant costs $70,000, 7x deportation price

The net costs to taxpayers for every illegal immigrant who sneaks into the United States has reached nearly $70,000, about seven times the cost of deporting them, and about $70 billion, according to a new report.

And, according to federal Census data, the surge of legal and illegal immigrants across the Mexico-U.S. border has reached a new high since 2011 and matched the historic high of 1.75 million set in 1999.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/border-surge-highest-since-2011-each-illegal-immigrant-costs-70-000-7x-deportation-price

* It wouldn't matter so much about the costs associated here if this country were not running a $20 trillion national debt, but we are and that doesn't include over $120 trillion in unfunded liabilites.

For those who care. The study they are referencing is from a hate group. I know a lot here only read things that confirm their opinions, but for those who care about facts..

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/center-immigration-studies

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I responded to your bs, stating that Obama did nothing. Neither of your links show Obama doing nothing. Because your statement is a lie, Obama deported more people than any president in history.

So when you can admit what you said is total bs, I let you move on to your next talking point. Maybe the next one will turn out to be true. Doubtful, but possible.

Facts don't lie. Obama was fine with catch and release. Your democrats are the ones who want to do away with ICE. Your democrats are the ones promoting open borders. I said Obama would have done nothing to stop an illegal immigrant invasion at the border and he wouldn't have. There is nothing more Trump can do to stop the illegal invasion except to send the military to the border and even that may not work but at least he will have tried.  

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

For those who care. The study they are referencing is from a hate group. I know a lot here only read things that confirm their opinions, but for those who care about facts..

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/center-immigration-studies

To you maggots everything to the right of Prada is a hate group.

😍

WSS

Archived