THE BROWNS BOARD

he really is a relentless sociopath....

Clevfan4life

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

So the full quote address the need to combat terrorism "we'll kill more", then addresses (not well but starts an idea) talking about the many root causes of radical terrorism, and perhaos offering ways to help the governance of these countries limit the grass roots of recruitment.  

Not fleshed out very well, rush and poorly articulated - but it's a start. 

Meanwhile the clickbait article headline is,to make it,sound like,if,America offers Isis fighters jobs at Starbucks then itll be all good.

You see how posting that stupid Sheet is only a poor reflection on the decent individual you can be....?

6 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

So the full quote address the need to combat terrorism "we'll kill more", then addresses (not well but starts an idea) talking about the many root causes of radical terrorism, and perhaos offering ways to help the governance of these countries limit the grass roots of recruitment.  

Not fleshed out very well, rush and poorly articulated - but it's a start. 

Meanwhile the clickbait article headline is,to make it,sound like,if,America offers Isis fighters jobs at Starbucks then itll be all good.

You see how posting that stupid Sheet is only a poor reflection on the decent individual you can be....?

Sorry Tiams but Bush tried and failed miserably to bring democracy and a better way of life to Muslim countries in the Middle East.I give him credit. It was a noble try but in the end a fools errand. Radical Islamic extremism will not be eradicated by a better economy or new jobs. The root cause for ISIS is radical Islam . Radical Islamic terrorism is based on radical Islam which for some unknown reason Obama seemed like he could not utter those words. 

Sad to say but it is the truth Libya was better off under Khadaffi. When we helped overthrow Khadaffi we only created a failed state over there.

http://www.sundaymail.co.zw/libyans-regret-miss-life-under-gaddafi/

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sorry Tiams but Bush tried and failed miserably to bring democracy and a better way of life to Muslim countries in the Middle East.I give him credit. It was a noble try but in the end a fools errand. Radical Islamic extremism will not be eradicated by a better economy or new jobs. The root cause for ISIS is radical Islam . Radical Islamic terrorism is based on radical Islam which for some unknown reason Obama seemed like he could not utter those words. 

ur not smart enough then to understand how radical islam takes root in a locale. 

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sorry bombing them back to the stone age doesn't work either. Your attempt of explaining that Radical Islamic terrorism is based on radical Islam is fu<king profound. Still waiting for your to justification for believing Cadet Bones Spurs knows more than the generals. Anytime now.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The koran....everyone needs a clue so there you go..

Many a counter-terrorism expert, including those of the Islamic faith (and a coworker of mine originally from Western pakistan)  would highly disagree.   You're taking a complex issue and attempt the most simple "solution"

Truly Trump-esque. 

Also i get that there is a large amount of herd mentality around here but you do yourself no favors dispelling that by calling me "tiams" like Cal.  It's just weird.

8 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Many a counter-terrorism expert, including those of the Islamic faith (and a coworker of mine originally from Western pakistan)  would highly disagree.   You're taking a complex issue and attempt the most simple "solution"

Truly Trump-esque. 

Also i get that there is a large amount of herd mentality around here but you do yourself no favors dispelling that by calling me "tiams" like Cal.  It's just weird.

I really meant no offense there Tiam with saying Tiams...I'll drop the "s" from here on out, I'm not trying to offend. 

Sometimes the simple solution is the best. The bottom line is that it is the koran itself that Islamic terrorists use as justification for the worst kinds of torture and murder today. If you believe the koran you are justified in killing innocents. I have been over this ground before in the Old Covenant with the scriptures of violence that were directed at a certain people at a certain place and at a certain time. They are not being used today to commit terrorist acts but what is being used today are the open ended verses in the koran that say things like kill the infidels where you find them. Islamic radical believe that scripture is just as relevant today as when it was written hundreds of years ago. 

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry bombing them back to the stone age doesn't work either. Your attempt of explaining that Radical Islamic terrorism is based on radical Islam is fu<king profound. Still waiting for your to justification for believing Cadet Bones Spurs knows more than the generals. Anytime now.

If you want to have honest debate tone it down. Trump was wrong to say he knew more than the generals. Apparently Trump has been listening to his generals though and the fight against ISIS has gone much better with ISIS losing almost all the territory they had gained under Obama.

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I really meant no offense there Tiam with saying Tiams...I'll drop the "s" from here on out, I'm not trying to offend. 

Sometimes the simple solution is the best. The bottom line is that it is the koran itself that Islamic terrorists use as justification for the worst kinds of torture and murder today. If you believe the koran you are justified in killing innocents. I have been over this ground before in the Old Covenant with the scriptures of violence that were directed at a certain people at a certain place and at a certain time. They are not being used today to commit terrorist acts but what is being used today are the open ended verses in the koran that say things like kill the infidels where you find them. Islamic radical believe that scripture is just as relevant today as when it was written hundreds of years ago. 

It says "idolaters", but  I know details aren't important to you. But it doesn't matter, religious people make their books mean whatever they want them to mean.

Just now, cccjwh said:

It says "idolaters", but  I know details aren't important to you. But it doesn't matter, religious people make their books mean whatever they want them to mean.

And how is all that "idolatror" terrorism around the globe working out? Yeah there isn't any.

30 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The koran....everyone needs a clue so there you go..

if it were just the koran every walking muslim would a radical extremist. Since that is not demonstrable reality we have to look at otger factors. But unfortunately we're now at the limits of ur rational capacity, we can go no further

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

if it were just the koran every walking muslim would a radical extremist. Since that is not demonstrable reality we have to look at otger factors. But unfortunately we're now at the limits of ur rational capacity, we can go no further

I watched a show many years ago where moderate Muslims were denouncing violence and terrorism. I was impressed until the moderator brought up the verses of violence in the koran such as the torture and killing of innocent people. I thought sure the moderate Muslims would also say that was wrong but they didn't.  That is when I saw the real problem was the koran. Our Country is supposed to be about 80 percent Christian or so. How many of those actually follow the teachings of the bible 100 percent? I would say a alot smaller percentage. The smaller number of radical Islamic terrorists are those who simply follow the koran totally. Until something can be done about the open ended verses of violence that Islamic radicals use to justify their acts (and moderate Muslims will not say those verses should not be applied today) there will be no end to radical Islamic terrorism.

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

. You're taking a complex issue and attempt the most simple "solution"

Isn't that basically the root if religion? The most religious guy on here, the guy that takes "well the Bible says" as actual evidence. Are you surprised he attempts a simple "solution" out if a complex issue?

Trump did something objectively wrong. 

You know what that means...

DieHard, go troll those calling out Trump

Someone get some articles from right wing sources justifying the comments.

Find the Heritage Institute experts!

Make sure we get the subject changed to ISIS for some reason too!

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump did something objectively wrong. 

You know what that means...

DieHard, go troll those calling out Trump

Someone get some articles from right wing sources justifying the comments.

Find the Heritage Institute experts!

Make sure we get the subject changed to ISIS for some reason too!

Image result for mad baby gif

Archived