THE BROWNS BOARD

NO BROWNS Sunday....oh no, I think I have some kind of withdrawl. What to do?

mjp28

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Hey wake up Gip!

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it......actually a friend needed a "one more" to fill a FL, I thought OH-NO not one of those but I did it as a favor and really liked it! I even tried MLB but thag's too nuts even for me.

And that was over a decade ago.

Fantasy is for those who have nothing better to do on a Sunday. Scoring imaginary points in an imaginary league with variable rules. I spend way too much time keeping the peace around here to even bother what my "Team" might be doing in "fantasy". 

Browns 3-6-1. Only thing that matters in my book.  :) 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Fantasy is for those who have nothing better to do on a Sunday. Scoring imaginary points in an imaginary league with variable rules. I spend way too much time keeping the peace around here to even bother what my "Team" might be doing in "fantasy". 

Browns 3-6-1. Only thing that matters in my book.  :) 

$40 a win per weekend counts a lot in my book. Accumulation just paid off a new firearms scope.  LOL!🤩

On 11/22/2018 at 7:33 AM, ATOM said:

this thread got myself to wondering what did all of you do on sunday's during are absence ? my self i always kept an eye on nascar so I watched more of it Ricky Rudd #10 tide car baby

I spent the day watching football just like I do every Sunday.  Only difference was not seeing the Browns play. 

Archived