THE BROWNS BOARD

If you're told "don't go there those people ain't friendly"...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fear-and-faith-inside-the-last-days-of-an-american-missionary-killed-by-remote-island-tribe/ar-BBPZG3G?li=BBnbfcL

omg this guy was a grade A fukhole...even more than i originally thought. 

from his diary he wrote the night before....."lord, is this island satans last stronghold where none have geard ur name"

fuk that guy in the mouth with a syphilis dik. These people, who are well aware of the outside world and its techinical marvels and its materialistic comforts......have said NO! And they've said it multiple times. They want no part of any if our coksucking religions. But this guy had his jesus complex in full effect. The day before is actually when the kid sniped his bible out, but yet that apparently wasnt enough clue for him.

Sometimes you better be sure. You better know that you know that you know. In reading his journal it seems like he had doubts about his mission. For me that would have been a red flag to wait until I knew for sure it was what God wanted me to do. Regardless he laid down his life for Christ and he is in heaven today with the Master.

when i first heard the story i thought some dude out adventuring stumbled into.some sht. The more i read the kess sorry i felt fir him. Who do these people think they are when they write sht like "is this satans last stronghold"?  Relihious people in general but christians especially, feel the need to ensure they've sht in every last possible corner of the globe....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/christian-group-invites-ridicule-with-demand-of-murder-charges-against-sentinelese/amp_articleshow/66776223.cms

and theres why i super soecial dont feel sorry, christian group calling for murder charges despite the guy "breaking the law" by going there....

funny how that works, people walking into other peoples sov territory is bad on one hand.....didnt a certain someone talk about using live ammo at our borders?

ohhhh, this gonna git guuudd

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/christian-group-invites-ridicule-with-demand-of-murder-charges-against-sentinelese/amp_articleshow/66776223.cms

and theres why i super soecial dont feel sorry, christian group calling for murder charges despite the guy "breaking the law" by going there....

funny how that works, people walking into other peoples sov territory is bad on one hand.....didnt a certain someone talk about using live ammo at our borders?

ohhhh, this gonna git guuudd

I think they had one law on the island, no visitors allowed under penalty of death. He broke the law. I read where his family was very forgiving and asking that those who helped him get to the island not be punished.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just for the record would any of you guys who think this story is hilarious would find it equally funny if a well meaning civil rights worker was murdered in the Backwoods of Alabama or Tennessee?

WSS

so ur acknowledging these AL/TN backwoods are rife with primitive low rent monkeys nobody should go near?

i feel u boss....👍

30 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No doubt.

Could probably make the same analogy with do-gooder social workers in the hood.

WSS

and ignorant, asswhole trolls who go on boards just to tick off somebody.......

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

theres millions of social workers doing the lords work for minimal pay, and how many of them have gotten arrow'd up?

I don't know and I assume you don't either. There are also plenty of Christian missionaries all over the world all of them trying to do good work. What's your point?

WSS

Archived