THE BROWNS BOARD

Russia / Ukraine ("State of War" ?)

JAFBF

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

while America is distracted, Nato is shaky - that strait and the Black Sea is international waters.

The Ukrainian sailors don't want to be sent to siberian prison, they say what they have to say.

or, die "escaping".

we're talkin putin and the kgb here.

^^^^

What cal said.......

Omg🤯

39 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I doubt this will go anywhere.  Just blown out of proportion like 99 percent of the shit Q puts out.

I dint know about Q but theres a very real chance of war here. And i dont think ur right about europe not getting involved. The sanctions that will come down on russia might piss putin off so much he attacks an actual nato country. Who knows, we'll see. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

while America is distracted, Nato is shaky - that strait and the Black Sea is international waters.

The Ukrainian sailors don't want to be sent to siberian prison, they say what they have to say.

or, die "escaping".

we're talkin putin and the kgb here.

Cal, this sounds like a famers rap.

Well the Helsinki Hussy has another shot at his boyfriend in Argentina later this week. Since he has no idea of who Neville"I have brought you peace" Chamberlain is, I suspect we will just hear more bromantic sweet nothings come out of there just like we got in Helsinki. Ironic that the book "While England Slept" was written by the guy who had to put his foot down with Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis. All we will get is a picture of T-rump taking more Argentine tango lessons from Puty-pu.

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well the Helsinki Hussy has another shot at his boyfriend in Argentina later this week. Since he has no idea of who Neville"I have brought you peace" Chamberlain is, I suspect we will just hear more bromantic sweet nothings come out of there just like we got in Helsinki. Ironic that the book "While England Slept" was written by the guy who had to put his foot down with Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis. All we will get is a picture of T-rump taking more Argentine tango lessons from Puty-pu.

Trump has done much more to help Ukraine militarily which is something the Obama administration would not do.

12 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump has done much more to help Ukraine militarily which is something the Obama administration would not do.

Any further moves will have to come from Mattis, Pompeo & Kelly. The minute he gets rid of those guys Putin will make his really major moves. He's testing his girlfriend.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

you mad that you can't condemn Pres Trump for being a "warmonger" bro?FarawayUnluckyAustraliankelpie-small.gif

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Any further moves will have to come from Mattis, Pompeo & Kelly. The minute he gets rid of those guys Putin will make his really major moves. He's testing his girlfriend.

It is pretty well documented on here that I am no fan of Trump. But while he has been in office, they have supplied the Ukrainians with a good deal of anti-tank Javelin missiles. They requested to get them while Obama was in office but he only offered training and third party support. Now if the Ukrainians go to use them and confetti comes out, I may join you in your thoughts that he is in lock step with Putin and doesn't want to support the Ukraine.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I doubt this will go anywhere.  Just blown out of proportion like 99 percent of the shit Q puts out.

Damn slow I concur, but bigger picture is making sense of the slowness.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

In this case, it looks like we're the guilty ones - at least the previous Administration(s).

Foreign view from 2014 :

image.png.0431ae8fa77206d6074ffef272c8e5cf.png

image.png.710eacc6917cfd180302a1f10ae3e4cf.png

image.png.ab9a01681a540dbc2a981bf4ac6be47d.png

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/30/russia-ukraine-war-kiev-conflict

We've got associates though.

https://www.politico.eu/article/the-eu-broke-ukraine-with-help-from-russia/

Whole lot more to this disaster, ole Georgy is involved as he is in so many destabilizing events around the World.

The Ukraine has been played.

Now we just need to see if we can fix what the past Regimes have messed up.

From some bits and pieces I'm seeing, Russia is showing remarkable restraint so far.

http://ukrainianchi.com/10-facts-ukraine-history-people/

https://www.historytoday.com/alexander-lee/ukraine-and-russia-troubled-history

the only reason russia has shown restraint is because they would

have gotten their rears pulverized earlier.

Now, they think they can do what they want, and no one will try to

pay the cost of stopping them.

Stop them now, or it's WWIII later. The russian gov is desperate

to survive.

See Stalin - and his rape of the wealth of the Ukraine, and the starvation of millions.

He needed food to feed his military and gov.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

http://ukrainianchi.com/10-facts-ukraine-history-people/

https://www.historytoday.com/alexander-lee/ukraine-and-russia-troubled-history

the only reason russia has shown restraint is because they would

have gotten their rears pulverized earlier.

Now, they think they can do what they want, and no one will try to

pay the cost of stopping them.

Stop them now, or it's WWIII later. The russian gov is desperate

to survive.

See Stalin - and his rape of the wealth of the Ukraine, and the starvation of millions.

He needed food to feed his military and gov.

Something we agree on. Helsinki was a Chamberlain moment for Trump. He has to change that in Buenos Aires. No more pussyfooting around or Putin will go down this path to Make Russia Great Again.  Even if he didn't rig voting by eliminating opposition (sound familiar), the Russian people are buying in just as happened in Germany. This documentary shows the eventual unintended path they took and Putin is well down that road in exactly the same way, retaking territories and then more when nobody does anything about it but talk or worse, praise his "strength".

I know ukrainians that hate russias guts, that at the time at least partially u derstood why russia HAD to keep crimea....its the only deep water port fir their black sea fleet which guards the backdoor into russia. But wanting to take all of ukraine back, putins gotta be checked. Those people cant stand russia, always have. They speak their own language too which alot of people dont realize.

Something may be up.

Story 1.

image.png.cc07fe1c084faee71fe471658f1426dc.png

Story 2.

What is that Red light flashing on his chest ?

Story 3.

image.png.753e5c25e221b7dad5fc7a9df8c5d92f.png

image.thumb.png.063ed9e6bc134dfc1bf2498568e55aa1.png

Haven't seen more on this yet, but Russia has the Strait blocked - 35 Ukraine ships waiting for passage.

POTUS and Putin are supposed to meet at the G20 tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Trump canceled hos one on one sit down. Which is fine its just gor show, they'll snapchat each other later

Yea, saw that earlier today.

They've got things bottled up.

image.png.92d24dd5106a5cbbe295bdde0e03f62a.png

Not likely to be any major assaults as bad weather is coming in for the next few days.

Oh, this was what caused those Red lights (Christmas light reflections), couldn't see this in the video clip.

image.png.40cc3cb69345ba382926abc1f211d602.png

Archived