THE BROWNS BOARD

Mars Insight Lander first pic - proof of life?

DieHardBrownsFan

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Can't claim it as my own but I saw funny meme that stated so now bacteria is a sign of life but a beating heart is not?

Just wanted to share that one.

WSS

I don't care that it happens because I have seen what kind of toilets that unwanted kids have to live in, along with the foster/adoption system. However, I always thought it was some real mental gymnastics to try and make it sound like you aren't sucking out a baby's brain. I think that if they sat down and were honest with themselves and said it all out loud they wouldn't be able to handle trying to explain themselves.

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I don't care that it happens because I have seen what kind of toilets that unwanted kids have to live in, along with the foster/adoption system. However, I always thought it was some real mental gymnastics to try and make it sound like you aren't sucking out a baby's brain. I think that if they sat down and were honest with themselves and said it all out loud they wouldn't be able to handle trying to explain themselves.

Sterilize the poor.

WSS

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Marge had a serious hard on for killing black people but a poor black person got her extra points.

Oh I'm hip to the Democrat poster girl Margaret Sanger. Unless you were talking about Marge Schott...

But frankly abortion is so cheap and readily available I don't really think very many of those who have out of wedlock unwanted children are doing so because it's impossible to get the procedure.

But we are straying from the subject here I guess.

WSS

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh I'm hip to the Democrat poster girl Margaret Sanger. Unless you were talking about Marge Schott...

But frankly abortion is so cheap and readily available I don't really think very many of those who have out of wedlock unwanted children are doing so because it's impossible to get the procedure.

But we are straying from the subject here I guess.

WSS

I was talking about Schott. Barry Larkin had no idea how close he was to death.

To get back on task, abortions on Mars? haha

Archived