THE BROWNS BOARD

Award-Winning Investigative Reporter Sharyl Attkisson: Comey’s Testimony Proves FBI Investigation Into Hillary’s Email Scandal was ‘Tainted by Bias’

OldBrownsFan

dirty comey was a happy corrupt deep state hack.

he covered up for them throughout serious problems.

I wonder if he ends up in prison that arrogant sicko grin would

be wiped off his face.

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

dirty comey was a happy corrupt deep state hack.

he covered up for them throughout serious problems.

I wonder if he ends up in prison that arrogant sicko grin would

be wiped off his face.

And yet his public reopening of the Clinton investigation just prior to the election in 2016 damaged her immensely. Doesn't he understand that if you are deep state working for Hillary you don't do things like that? Why does the author of this article fail to mention the reopening of the investigation? It was certainly common knowledge when he did it, and most Democrats were screaming to high heavens he was trying to throw the election Trump's way at the last minute. Perhaps you have forgotten that as she apparently has.

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And yet his public reopening of the Clinton investigation just prior to the election in 2016 damaged her immensely. Doesn't he understand that if you are deep state working for Hillary you don't do things like that? Why does the author of this article fail to mention the reopening of the investigation? It was certainly common knowledge when he did it, and most Democrats were screaming to high heavens he was trying to throw the election Trump's way at the last minute. Perhaps you have forgotten that as she apparently has.

BS.

It didn't damage her immensely. LOL. she won the popular vote, dammit. you on the left - she could order the genocide

of all children born white last year, and you all would still have voted for her because you love leftism, and hate anything else.

My opinion? his flippity-floppity on that reveals just one thing - he knew he and his ilk were going to catch all HELL for covering up, so they "reopened" and "closed" again, for good measure. "see? we checked TWICE".

Meanwhile, 30,000 emails wiped out, all phones on her account were hammered to pieces, and her hard drive was wiped with

"bleachbit". Now, how stupid can you pretend to be, to think that was not OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? that she LIED ?

but it's okay if your higgardly lies, it's for a good cause. Leftist superiority.

Comey thought his gal Hillary Clinton had the election in the bag when he re-opened her investigation:

Comey: I was sure Clinton would win election when I reopened email inquiry

James Comey’s confidence that Hillary Clinton would win the presidency informed his decision to notify Congress just 11 days before election day that an investigation of her emails had been reopened – an act many, including Clinton, believe instead helped usher Donald Trump into the White House.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/13/james-comey-book-hillary-clinton-email-investigation

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

she could order the genocide

of all children born white last year, and you all would still have voted for her because you love leftism, and hate anything else.

So what you're saying is there exists zero difference between your average Hillary or Trump voter?... shocking.   almost like a theme I've echoed quite a bit over the last two years.

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

So what you're saying is there exists zero difference between your average Hillary or Trump voter?... shocking.   almost like a theme I've echoed quite a bit over the last two years.

that is an ignorant play on nonsense attempt at moral equivalency. Genocide of children is murder of many.

"shooting someone" - I assume would be in self-defense. PRESIDENT Trump has a ccw. Learn more, make mistakes less.

Do you really think self-defense is the same as genocide of children?

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that is an ignorant play on nonsense attempt at moral equivalency. Genocide of children is murder of many.

"shooting someone" - I assume would be in self-defense. PRESIDENT Trump has a ccw. Learn more, make mistakes less.

Cal, do you truly believe Trump was talking about a hypothetical where he defended himself with a gun? He was intentionally talking about how beloved he is and some self defense angle makes no sense to his framing of the conversation. He was being outrageous as per usual.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Nonsense attempt - says the guy who claimed Hillary would pull an Old Testament move to try and straw man his argument further... 

I mean,  sure.    

10 yard penalty on tiam for "piling on" with Cal. 

Here's the dealio.

Trump was talking about how loyal his supporters were and then makes an off the cuff exaggerated comment about them being so loyal he could shoot someone and they would still vote for him. Not really a good thing to say for a couple reasons. It doesn't paint either Trump or his supporters in a good light. It makes Trump look like he is putting himself on a pedestal and his supporters as being so blindly loyal to him they can't think for themselves.  If anything just more  of a narcissist trait which Trump has a streak of (but so did Obama, in that regard they are the same narcissist peas in a pod). Speaking of exaggerating the Trump hating media blows the story overboard because it does not paint Trump or his supporters in a good light...and that is their kind of story to run with. Trump only needed to say he was loyal to his supporters and they were loyal to him and the exaggerated statement wasn't helpful.

Also there is another personality trait with Trump that I see and that I like. A lot. He is very loyal to those who support him. That has worked out well for evangelical Christians as Trump has rewarded them (us) with being very good on religious rights and pro life. I also believe the NRA has Trump's ear and he is loyal to them and the second amendment because of their support. I'm not sure how much naturally Trump is being from NYC on pro gun issues but he listens to the NRA and I believe that is a reward for their support.  

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Nonsense attempt - says the guy who claimed Hillary would pull an Old Testament move to try and straw man his argument further... 

I mean,  sure.    

ok. I admit that went over my head that time. higgardly? Old Testament ...what? genghis khan sp? and stalin committed genocide, that has nothing to do with the Bible. And I was responding to TexAg, not you, Mr. Buttinski. lol

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

ok. I admit that went over my head that time. higgardly? Old Testament ...what? genghis khan sp? and stalin committed genocide, that has nothing to do with the Bible. And I was responding to TexAg, not you, Mr. Buttinski. lol

That's mr but.. Oh wait,  you said Mr.   Very good then lol

Archived