THE BROWNS BOARD

When Did You Agree to Pay $5Bil?

TexasAg1969

42 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Same stupid lies over and over again. Don't you guys get tired of the lying? Other thread they are still talking about Uranium One. How many times do you have to be corrected to stop repeat bullshit?

Iran's Road to Easy Wealth

Thanks to its nuclear agreement with the U.S., Iran is reaping financial benefits from unfrozen assets.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/world-report/articles/2016-02-03/obamas-nuclear-deal-paves-a-road-to-easy-wealth-for-iran

He's Right About Iran

https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-editors/hes-right-about-iran-2010026

Nuclear Deal Sends $150 Billion to Iran-Mostly Truth!

https://www.truthorfiction.com/nuclear-deal-sends-150-billion-to-iran/

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, back to the fucking wall......since when was mexico let off the hook for that bill? I wanna know when and i want u ngrs to tell me. Cause i dustinctly remember that fgtry from the election thst fucking mexico, through various magical conjurings and incantations, was gonna foot the entire fucking bill.....

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

"Unfrozen assets".....which means it was irans "property" to have been frozen in the first place......and we're xalling that "easy wealth"? Obf, if i sharked ur savings then graciously and piously years later "unfroze" the money that u made over ur lifetime........what would u say to thst?

And that was the point I wanted to make. I know we didn't give Iran the money out of our own funds. These funds were frozen and should have stayed that way until we saw better behavior from Iran. Why would we unfreeze those assets at a time when they were the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the region? And we know they used that money to fund even more terrorism.

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Anyway, back to the fucking wall......since when was mexico let off the hook for that bill? I wanna know when and i want u ngrs to tell me. Cause i dustinctly remember that fgtry from the election thst fucking mexico, through various magical conjurings and incantations, was gonna foot the entire fucking bill.....

You are right. Mexico would never pay for the wall. Why would they? It would be political suicide for any Mexican politician to sign on to Mexico paying for the wall. Maybe Trump thought he had some leverage in having Mexico pay for the wall?  but I never thought for a minute Mexico would cough up the money for a wall they don't want. I'll defend Trump when I think he is right but he should have never spouted that off at campaign rallies that Mexico would pay for the wall. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Was it iranians that flew into our buildings 17 yrs ago obf? Or were they fucking saudis we just sold a bunch if military equipment to....?

They were indeed Saudi Nationals but certainly not supported  by the Saudi royal family who has as much to fear from these crazy sons of bitches as we do. Has that not suck into your thick head yet? Not yours specifically but the heads of the left that like to scream about Saudis?

Timothy McVeigh is an American but certainly not operating as an agent of the US government. Get it?

WSS

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ahhh yes, "yeah i never thought he should have said that".....uh huh.

Well anyway, fir the sake of a constructive conclusion to this thread....i saw dems offered a 2 or 3b package to essentially militarize the border with troops. Isnt that kind of better than a wall anyway?

Baloney...you know who I supported in 16 and it wasn't Trump. Trump said a few things in his campaign that I thought was pie in the sky such as Mexico paying for the wall or rounding up millions of illegal immigrants and deporting them. That is not even feasible to do

I like a wall because it is more permanent. The dems might agree to send the military to the border temporarily but another administration could come in and remove them. A wall would stay no matter what administration comes in the future. 

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They were indeed Saudi Nationals but certainly not supported  by the Saudi royal family who has as much to fear from these crazy sons of bitches as we do. Has that not suck into your thick head yet? Not yours specifically but the heads of the left that like to scream about Saudis?

Timothy McVeigh is an American but certainly not operating as an agent of the US government. Get it?

WSS

I think u should read more about the saudis. And specifically more about the saudis that helped the 9/11 guys. The analogy to mcveigh would only work if mcveigh had inside help 

3 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Baloney...you know who I supported in 16 and it wasn't Trump. Trump said a few things in his campaign that I thought was pie in the sky such as Mexico paying for the wall or rounding up millions of illegal immigrants and deporting them. That is not even feasible to do

I like a wall because it is more permanent. The dems might agree to send the military to the border temporarily but another administration could come in and remove them. A wall would stay no matter what administration comes in the future. 

And that wall get easily bypassed without a military presence. They'll tun el under it, go around it, blow a hole in it. A wall by itself is pointless. Now a moat with unpleasant creatures, and very high and very steep muddy banks......

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

And that wall get easily bypassed without a military presence. They'll tun el under it, go around it, blow a hole in it. A wall by itself is pointless. Now a moat with unpleasant creatures, and very high and very steep muddy banks......

A wall would mean less military presence though and would likely make border patrol job alot easier.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

I think u should read more about the saudis. And specifically more about the saudis that helped the 9/11 guys. The analogy to mcveigh would only work if mcveigh had inside help 

Well remember that members of al-Qaeda Muslim Brotherhood  etc etc aren't really United under the banner of any particular country. Understandable because of the where do you and chopped up all that area in the Middle East with arbitrary boundaries.

WSS

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

For the record, they weren’t all Saudis.

They were mostly Saudis, but there were some from Egypt, Lebanon, and the U.A.E.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

For the record, they weren’t all Saudis.

They were mostly Saudis, but there were some from Egypt, Lebanon, and the U.A.E.

Ok.......heres excerpts from the uodated congressional inquiry...https://www.google.com/amp/s/foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/18/what-we-know-about-saudi-arabias-role-in-911/amp/

Page 415: “While in the United States, some of the September 11 hijackers were in contact with, and received support and assistance from, individuals who may be connected to the Saudi Government.… [A]t least two of those individuals were alleged by some to be Saudi intelligence officers.”

Page 417: One of the individuals identified in the pages as a financial supporter of two of the 9/11 hijackers, Osama Bassnan, later received a “significant amount of cash” from “a member of the Saudi Royal Family”during a 2002 trip to Houston.

Page 418: “Another Saudi national with close ties to the Saudi Royal Family, [deleted], is the subject of FBI counterterrorism investigations.”

Pages 418 and 419: Detained al Qaeda leader Abu Zubaida had in his phone book the unlisted number for the security company that managed the Colorado residence of the then-Saudi ambassador to the United States, Prince Bandar bin Sultan.

Page 421: “a [deleted], dated July 2, 2002, [indicates] ‘incontrovertible evidence that there is support for these terrorists inside the Saudi Government.’”

Page 426: Bassnan’s wife was receiving money “from Princess Haifa Bint Sultan,” the wife of the Saudi ambassador. (Her correct name is actually Princess Haifa bint Faisal.)

Page 436: The general counsel of the U.S. Treasury Department, David Aufhauser, testified that “offices [of the Saudi charity al-Haramain] have significant contacts with extremists, Islamic extremists.” CIA officials also testified “that they were making progress on their investigations of al-Haramain.… [T]he head of the central office is complicit in supporting terrorism, and it also raised questions about [then-Saudi Interior Minister] Prince Nayef.”

On reading this, I let out a shout: “Yes!”

In January 2002, U.S. News & World Reportquoted two unidentified Clinton administration officials as saying that two senior Saudi princes had been paying off Osama bin Laden since a 1995 bombing in Riyadh, which killed five American military advisors

I have no love lost for the Saudis, just want to see us do what is best for our own national interest. In some ways I would like to see us abandon the region altogether and only support the one true ally in that area Israel but that would only give the region up to control by Iran and Russia and could have some long term bad results for this country.

Back to the original $5Bil. This fool is now claiming the Mexicans are paying for the wall through his NAFTA 2.0. Well if that is true then there is no need to get another $5Bil from us. He lied about Mexico paying for the wall and when backed into a corner he created another lie to force us to pay for the f'n wall. No to the 🤴 of liars.

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Back to the original $5Bil. This fool is now claiming the Mexicans are paying for the wall through his NAFTA 2.0. Well if that is true then there is no need to get another $5Bil from us. He lied about Mexico paying for the wall and when backed into a corner he created another lie to force us to pay for the f'n wall. No to the 🤴 of liars.

Reminds me of Obama saying the nearly trillion dollar stimulas was creating or saving jobs. Five billion is not all that much in a 4 trillion dollar budget. Just build the wall...

57 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Reminds me of Obama saying the nearly trillion dollar stimulas was creating or saving jobs. Five billion is not all that much in a 4 trillion dollar budget. Just build the wall...

bullshit OBF, hold the man to some modest accountability. Mr 5d chess just misspoke through his ass claiming that mexico would still pay for it, didn't he? Now the dems are like, sweet..the American taxpayer doesn't have to...

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

bullshit OBF, hold the man to some modest accountability. Mr 5d chess just misspoke through his ass claiming that mexico would still pay for it, didn't he? Now the dems are like, sweet..the American taxpayer doesn't have to...

The dems are using this issue the way the republicans went after Obama for promising to close Guantanamo and then not doing it. Just politics and you know it. 

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh come on now Tex.  You're grabbing a every little thing.  The man is a great President.  Take off the Hillary glasses.😂

Image result for signs in San diego watch out for illegals running across road

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oh come on now Tex.  You're grabbing a every little thing.  The man is a great President.  Take off the Hillary glasses.😂

Image result for signs in San diego watch out for illegals running across road

you don't think asking that much money, when we were "BERATED" for months on end not just by him but by his butt boys like you......that ron mexico was gonna pay for that wall....you think that's nitpicking do ya?

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

you don't think asking that much money, when we were "BERATED" for months on end not just by him but by his butt boys like you......that ron mexico was gonna pay for that wall....you think that's nitpicking do ya?

Get ya head out Hillary's ass!

Archived