THE BROWNS BOARD

When Did You Agree to Pay $5Bil?

TexasAg1969

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

you don't think asking that much money, when we were "BERATED" for months on end not just by him but by his butt boys like you......that ron mexico was gonna pay for that wall....you think that's nitpicking do ya?

I don't think very many of trump supporters every thought Mexico was going to pay for any wall. Those of us who support the president do so because of most of the policies in place and planned or at least hoped for and the klusterfuk it would have been if the Democrats had one. I like the guy. I also have no doubt he's talking out his ass half the time. Frankly I don't care about the wall and would just as soon he spent the 5 billion dollars deporting the illegals and keeping new ones from getting in. I just don't think the wall is an efficient way to do it.

WSS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is whacko dumb emotional knee jerkie.

It is NOT that Mexico will pay for the WALL IMMEDIATELY.

it is that eventually, Mexico will end up paying for the wall. The new trade agreement

will help with that.

Right now, btw, mexiblow is paying a huge price for their open conduit to get to America.

Do not let them in - they can stay in mexiblow til they die. It was their stupid choice.

They try to climb our fence or get to our country, cattle-prod em, says I. The welfare state we have now is enough

to make people worry about cloward-piven.

Archived