THE BROWNS BOARD

D J Swearing

Westside Steve

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

prob a good idea to ditch a young player who's made the strides peppers has in favor of a player who will be in his 7th season next year and seeking his 4th or 5th team, who also just got cut for being cancer. 

the way i see peppers is that last year was a throw away season as he was playing out of position and has shown this year that he is coming along well to justify his draft status 

15 minutes ago, ATOM said:

the way i see peppers is that last year was a throw away season as he was playing out of position and has shown this year that he is coming along well to justify his draft status 

I looked at this years rankings and swearinger wasn't top 30.....so if he does come in as depth that can play SS or FS, im all for it..but not at the exp of pep. 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

prob a good idea to ditch a young player who's made the strides peppers has in favor of a player who will be in his 7th season next year and seeking his 4th or 5th team, who also just got cut for being cancer. 

How about we not ditch peppers but just add this guy and make our defense of backfield stronger all over. 

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Pep is only a top 10 safety on PFF. Not good enough to keep around. Bring in the cancer!

5 hours ago, ATOM said:

the way i see peppers is that last year was a throw away season as he was playing out of position and has shown this year that he is coming along well

Whether it was 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th down, Peppers was always ready to field a punt.  We played a 4-3-3-------------------------------1 defense.  Strangest thing I ever saw.

10 minutes ago, Orion said:

Whether it was 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th down, Peppers was always ready to field a punt.  We played a 4-3-3-------------------------------1 defense.  Strangest thing I ever saw.

It was a hell of a move to try and compensate for weak corners (mostly) and probably also an inexperienced FS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Looks like the Redskins cut a pretty good safety for bitching about the defensive scheme and the defensive coordinator. Think we could use a little help?

WSS

Randall and Peppers is a good combo. Unless they find a steal safety in the draft i’d imagine it stays the same moving forward

Archived