THE BROWNS BOARD

AGAIN. Terrific young policeman legal immigrant murdered by illegal

calfoxwc

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

So if the wall is built and this happens still,  who then will you blame? 

Oh come on, Trump's wall is going to stop the drugs from coming across the border as well. Most drugs come through ports of entry, but the wall will stop the flow using magic.

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually that's not far from the truth. There's always going to be there left-wing who consider him a deity who will do everything they can to get more illegals into the country. That's not hyperbole, that's fact.

WSS

Opposed to the right-wing that literally considers him the anti Christ?

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually that's not far from the truth. There's always going to be there left-wing who consider him a deity who will do everything they can to get more illegals into the country. That's not hyperbole, that's fact.

WSS

Illegal immigration has happened long before Obama took office and will be here long after Trump is gone.  

So if Jose' slips between a crack in the wall and offs a cop,  is it the guy who poured the cements fault? 

12 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Illegal immigration has happened long before Obama took office and will be here long after Trump is gone.  

So if Jose' slips between a crack in the wall and offs a cop,  is it the guy who poured the cements fault? 

Yes. It always has and it always will. And again I'm not positive the wall is Going to Be an absolutely Effective deterrent because the bulk of them get in by overstaying Visa. But recently it's Obama's supporters and the left wing of the democratic party who are adamant about open borders. Elimination of ice. Sanctuary cities. And Obama is their spirit guide. So I know you would rather spread out the blame but I don't think Jack Kennedy's immigration laws have anything to do with this. 😉

WSS

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes. It always has and it always will. And again I'm not positive the wall is Going to Be an absolutely Effective deterrent because the bulk of them get in by overstaying Visa. But recently it's Obama's supporters and the left wing of the democratic party who are adamant about open borders. Elimination of ice. Sanctuary cities. And Obama is their spirit guide. So I know you would rather spread out the blame but I don't think Jack Kennedy's immigration laws have anything to do with this. 😉

WSS

Dont care to spread out blame.   Just curious how long before the blame is shifted and to whom. 

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

There are more white supremacists in the GOP then there are "open border" Democratic. Right wing nut job's talking point.

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Dont care to spread out blame.   Just curious how long before the blame is shifted and to whom. 

Hard to tell. For eight years of the Obama Administration it was George W Bush. I'm not sure if you are actually Democrat but if so who and your party do you think would be ahead of Barack Obama in terms of leadership and respect in? Bill Clinton? Hilary? Cortez? 

WSS

2 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

There are more white supremacists in the GOP then there are "open border" Democratic. Right wing nut job's talking point.

Well I don't think you know what you're talking about but let's assume you have stumbled onto the truth this time. Then I asked you who cares?

How many Sanctuary cities are Sanctuary states are there compared to how many cities or states where slavery is allowed or whatever you guys are whining about today?

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Hard to tell. For eight years of the Obama Administration it was George W Bush. I'm not sure if you are actually Democrat but if so who and your party do you think would be ahead of Barack Obama in terms of leadership and respect in? Bill Clinton? Hilary? Cortez? 

WSS

Well two wars and the worst recession since the great depression is a lot. About 1 million wounded warriors from the wars well take another 60-70 years to recover from. Economy is about 3/4 of the way there.

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I don't think you know what you're talking about but let's assume you have stumbled onto the truth this time. Then I asked you who cares?

How many Sanctuary cities are Sanctuary states are there compared to how many cities or states where slavery is allowed or whatever you guys are whining about today?

WSS

It matters because you are trying to pass far left ideology for main stream. So if all/most of the left wants open borders, then the right about a bunch of racists.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Well two wars and the worst recession since the great depression is a lot. About 1 million wounded warriors from the wars well take another 60-70 years to recover from. Economy is about 3/4 of the way there.

Two Wars? Afghanistan? Your boy Obama kept rolling for 8 years. And the recession that began ironically the minute the Democrats took the house just like this one. Except this isn't a recession yet, just a big big dip.

WSS

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Two Wars? Afghanistan? Your boy Obama kept rolling for 8 years. And the recession that began ironically the minute the Democrats took the house just like this one. Except this isn't a recession yet, just a big big dip.

WSS

Yes the two wars started by Bush - Commander in Chief is the guy who started the two wars. The two wars have push the VA way beyond it ability to provide quality health care to veterans. Irony <> causation. An example a causation is the GOP getting voted out because they ran the economy into the ground.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Yes the two wars started by Bush - Commander in Chief is the guy who started the two wars. The two wars have push the VA way beyond it ability to provide quality health care to veterans. Irony <> causation. An example a causation is the GOP getting voted out because they ran the economy into the ground.

I hate to clue you but the VA has been having problems way before the two wars.  

13 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

So if the wall is built and this happens still,  who then will you blame? 

dems, leftists, and illegal sombeitches. that's who.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

And adding another 900k veterans that need care sure will make it easier to fix the problems. <-- this is sarcasm calf. 

You have no clue.  I worked for the VA as a Temp between the Army and Navy tours.  Worked there from Oct 1975 to Jan 1976.  Brecksville VA was primarily a psychiatric facility.  I saw patients lying in the vending machine areas on the floors.  No one checked on them.  It's a hell of a lot better now.  I go there.  The medical staffs are quite good.  It's the admin types that are fucked up.

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

So everyone but the person responsible...

Isn't this the opposite to your argument re: gun control?

the people I mentioned are responsible for allowing illegals to flood here. They insist on open borders to denigrate the American voters demographic, since it's been claimed that only 33% of poor hispanics vote republican.

The dems are deliberately flooding the American voter demographic. NOTE: they are trying to turn red states blue.

It's about winning all elections, they can't do it now, so....

and that is allowing criminal elements into our country.

and, if that dangerous, unvetted illegal hadn't been able to just walk across our open border, that young father and husband and police officer would be alive today.

Don't you care?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illegal-immigrant-cop-killer-captured

What else did the sheriff say?

Christianson told reporters that the suspect had two prior DUIs but sanctuary laws protected him from being reported to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

"We can't ignore the fact that this could have been preventable if law enforcement would not have been prohibited from sharing any of his information with ICE," the sheriff said.

Arriaga, a Mexican national, is believed to have crossed into the U.S. illegally several years ago, according to authorities.

Archived