THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Free Agents

Ibleedbrown

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/LongFormArticle/Cleveland-Browns-2019-NFL-Free-Agents-122869702/Amp/

An article on who they are, restricted, unrestricted, exclusive rights, etc. Who do we try to keep? Who do we say ta ta to?

I would put Orson Charles and Perriman near the top of the list, Higgins and Robinson after that. 

Perriman, Higgins and Robinson also tie Randall down to a long term deal....

Just think we got Randall in a swap for Kizer and a swap of draft picks ....STEAL

Higgins came along nicely during the season.

Perriman doesn't run very crisp routes.....but he's fast and caught the ball really well for us.

Those two helped our offense.  As did Robinson.  What's their street value?  Can't cost a ton to keep them...

8 minutes ago, Orion said:

Higgins came along nicely during the season.

Perriman doesn't run very crisp routes.....but he's fast and caught the ball really well for us.

Those two helped our offense.  As did Robinson.  What's their street value?  Can't cost a ton to keep them...

Higgins has come so far since first drafted I really do not know what else he could have done not to get resigned Perriman came in what week 7 ? and with a year of ota's and training camp will continue to show his worth and rapport with Baker

Robinson and Hubbard both stepped up and helped keep Baker clean and yes I do agree with better play calling having Baker getting the ball out faster helped alot (f you haley and hue)

Archived