THE BROWNS BOARD

2019 season depend on new coach.

LBC mike

It realizes on the best coach.  New coach will come with a learning curve.  Usually takes 2-3 seasons.  Are we be set up for disappointment again next be year?  We are not restraining Williams and Kitchens is the next new coaches decision.

Four wins with new coaches next year.

Same staff 8.

5 hours ago, LBC mike said:

It realizes on the best coach.  New coach will come with a learning curve.  Usually takes 2-3 seasons.  Are we be set up for disappointment again next be year?  We are not restraining Williams and Kitchens is the next new coaches decision.

Four wins with new coaches next year.

Same staff 8.

Like switching coaches mid season and the losing stops? The right coach tends to show an immediate turnaround 

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Like switching coaches mid season and the losing stops? The right coach tends to show an immediate turnaround 

And yet he's right there before our eyes. Who was in charge of this immediate Browns turnaround? And why would we need to risk that for another who may or may not continue the turnaround? Given the last 20 years I think I would "dance with the one who brung us"-DK Royal.

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And yet he's right there before our eyes. Who was in charge of this immediate Browns turnaround? And why would we need to risk that for another who may or may not continue the turnaround? Given the last 20 years I think I would "dance with the one who brung us"-DK Royal.

Dorsey said he will cast a wide net for the next HC. He never once said that he would not hire GW. What? Can’t you guys handle a man of his word? Sheesh!

21 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Dorsey said he will cast a wide net for the next HC. He never once said that he would not hire GW. What? Can’t you guys handle a man of his word? Sheesh!

I was speaking for myself there,  not Dorsey. I would have only fulfilled the interviewing requirements of the league, but pretty much have Williams as the guy to beat out of the job. And who knows, maybe he's on the same page.

41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I was speaking for myself there,  not Dorsey. I would have only fulfilled the interviewing requirements of the league, but pretty much have Williams as the guy to beat out of the job. And who knows, maybe he's on the same page.

That’s it too. It’s all pure speculation 

7 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I"m glad he's interviewing a lot of people.  He hasn't said much at all since the season ended.   May as well talk to as many people as possible and explore all the possibilities. 

As I understand it, that’s been the plan all along. And he feels it would be dis service to all if he didn’t follow through on that plan. Nothing says we don’t stand pat. 

Archived