THE BROWNS BOARD

Did trump take a backhanded dig at Clemson here?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

fasting works young man. Your growth hormone spike 2000% on avg after 12 hours of no food. Your body starts killing shit that shouldn't be there. Your body "starts" the process of autophagy only after 12 hours. 

well most of the time  i work through lunch so i guess i'm fasting anyway

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

fasting works young man. Your growth hormone spike 2000% on avg after 12 hours of no food. Your body starts killing shit that shouldn't be there. Your body "starts" the process of autophagy only after 12 hours. 

12 hours seems like a relatively short fast. No?

Edit: dinner to dinner I see

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

12 hours seems like a relatively short fast. No?

Edit: dinner to dinner I see

WSS

No, 12 hours is the minimum amt of time to fast. Ur body still has food in its stomach for 12 hours after ur last bite of solid food. The "fasted state", where ur body starts dialing up ridiculous amts of growth hormone and begins  autophagy....an extremely important cell cleaning process, begins at the 12 hour mark. Hormone production goes nuts for the next 36-72 hours. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

No, 12 hours is the minimum amt of time to fast. Ur body still has food in its stomach for 12 hours after ur last bite of solid food. The "fasted state", where ur body starts dialing up ridiculous amts of growth hormone and begins  autophagy....an extremely important cell cleaning process, begins at the 12 hour mark. Hormone production goes nuts for the next 36-72 hours. 

So at least 48 Hours you fast?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So at least 48 Hours you fast?

WSS

sometimes more, sometimes less. I think the most I've gone is between 4-5 days. But every week there's usually a Sunday night to tues night fast, so 48 hours but I have coffee during that time. Than one more day of dinner to dinner 24 hours. It's usually the weekends where im like fuck it and eat shit and whatnot. Recently in the last week or so i'm experimenting with broth fasting. Broth is essentially whole protein with nearly every vitamin and mineral the body needs. Just trying new things. Plus broth is just so damn good when you throw in that braggs liquid amino soy sauce. 

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

sometimes more, sometimes less. I think the most I've gone is between 4-5 days. But every week there's usually a Sunday night to tues night fast, so 48 hours but I have coffee during that time. Than one more day of dinner to dinner 24 hours. It's usually the weekends where im like fuck it and eat shit and whatnot. Recently in the last week or so i'm experimenting with broth fasting. Broth is essentially whole protein with nearly every vitamin and mineral the body needs. Just trying new things. Plus broth is just so damn good when you throw in that braggs liquid amino soy sauce. 

I'm a little skeptical sir oh, no disrespect intended. I tried a product called Fast blast you have six of these little pouches a fruit-based shit per day during the fast. Actually felt like hell the day of the fast so the program didn't last too many weeks. 

WSS

Archived