THE BROWNS BOARD

the dirt to render a President weaker was started by J. Edgar Hoover

calfoxwc

Legal Experts: NYT’s ‘Bombshell’ Report Casts Skepticism on FBI, Not Trump

Legal experts and political strategists on both sides of the aisle said the Times‘ report showed the FBI was motivated by revenge for Comey’s firing rather than by any evidence Trump was acting on behalf of Russia.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/14/legal-experts-nyts-bombshell-report-casts-skepticism-on-fbi-not-trump/

The deep state is a serious worry now.

The correlation between the present deep state,

and the bad guys entrenched in our gov on the show "Shooter"

is just not by coincidence, I think.

Speaking of Hoover, Nixon wanted to replace him but Hoover had damaging information on Nixon. When Hoover was summoned to the White House to speak with Nixon he took his briefcase full of damaging tapes with him and Nixon was persuaded  blackmailed to allow Hoover to stay on as FBI Director.

Chuck Schumer said something more recently I found interesting:  

Schumer warns Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you' 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-warns-trump-intel-officials-have-six-ways-from-sunday-at-getting-back-at-you

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I figure schumer was in on the plans to negate Pres Trump's presidency efficiency as much as possible.

I believe history will reveal later something  that some of us already know today. Our media has ignored one of the biggest abuse of power scandals in our history . We had government agencies working to elect Hillary Clinton by white washing her investigation and the same agencies trying to keep Trump from being elected and after election trying to take him down which is still ongoing. We had a silent coup.

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

no - the msm loved obaMao commie - never ever contradicted him, asked him tough questions, never ridiculed him,

never happily ran with false negative stories. the list goes on.

And obviously, there was never nonsense contrived "investigations" of Pres Trump. "russian collusion" is a complete falsehood,

after two years of nothing on Pres Trump - they still hope for something to come up.

The deep staTe must continue this fake investigation of PRes Trump by any way necessary, to protect themselves.

Under ObaMao commie, there was NEVER an investigation over obaMao commies secret deal to iran.

NO investigation into URANIUM ONE. NO investigation into BEHGHAZI.

No calls for impeachment with no reason - related to obaMao commie.

They are trying desperately to keep their permanent power in our gov - and desperately are CYA over what they have done so far.

Archived