THE BROWNS BOARD

Psycho Ocasico-Cortez says we should pay reparations to the blacks

DieHardBrownsFan

wow, she actually brought up something I thought you guys would agree with...that the new deal was not all that it was cracked up to be. For "THE FIRST TIME"...I've actually heard at least a cogent non emotional argument for reperations that makes at least partial sense. Im still not for it. I think there's FAR better things we can do for all minorities instead of writing checks and wiping our hands of it. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

wow, she actually brought up something I thought you guys would agree with...that the new deal was not all that it was cracked up to be. For "THE FIRST TIME"...I've actually heard at least a cogent non emotional argument for reperations that makes at least partial sense. Im still not for it. I think there's FAR better things we can do for all minorities instead of writing checks and wiping our hands of it. 

Like what? I really don't think making them a protected class does the many favors in the long run. Regardless of the minority in question.

WSS

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna961191

74% Democrat and 30% Republican between 18-34, (supposedly) would consider her for president if she were old enough.  She's a worthy topic, even if the numbers are off by a lot.  I'm willing to bet whoever she endorses in the 2020 primary will win.  

17 hours ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna961191

74% Democrat and 30% Republican between 18-34, (supposedly) would consider her for president if she were old enough.  She's a worthy topic, even if the numbers are off by a lot.  I'm willing to bet whoever she endorses in the 2020 primary will win.  

Wow, 30% of republicans? Young republicans or not, that seems high.

Its so disheartening now that people think anybody can be potus. I get it, theres something to be said about a non politician....but at the sametime the negatives of not knowing how shit works outweigh the benefits of being fresh. Theres too fresh.... as is the xase with our current potus.

I honestly think if Trump had been a congressman or senator for just a few years, he might have alot more people onboard with at least some of his ideas. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Its so disheartening now that people think anybody can be potus. I get it, theres something to be said about a non politician....but at the sametime the negatives of not knowing how shit works outweigh the benefits of being fresh. Theres too fresh.... as is the xase with our current potus.

I honestly think if Trump had been a congressman or senator for just a few years, he might have alot more people onboard with at least some of his ideas. 

I don't agree with you at all. Anybody of the average or slightly above-average intelligence it's willing to follow the advice of those around him we'll be fine. Trump doesn't have that ability. He's been the most powerful guy on the room his whole life and it's unfortunate that government doesn't work that way. Not that it takes a lot of people to do the right thing it's just that most of them are trying to stab you in the back no matter which party you represent. Pick your cabinet wisely with them do what they know how to do come out and sign some papers. And remember people are going to hate you just for the funk of it.

I don't believe Obama new Jack shit about anything but he was smart enough to read 95% of this communication off the teleprompter the David Axelrod wrote for him. 

Like Micky Dolenz said I'm not a drummer, I'm an actor playing the part of a drummer.

WSS

Archived