THE BROWNS BOARD

Fake news has finally come full circle

jbluhm86

Never bite the hand that feeds your BS unvarnished lies to the rest of us. A few more lost advertisers and they will bite back a lot harder. Trump News Network is slowly catching on bit by bit and day by day. When it finally dawns on them how far we have come since "no contacts with Russians" to now well more than 100 and deeper ties to campaigning, this may start to become ugly. Nobody likes a Benedict Arnold.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think Fox attempts to present a more fair and balanced look at the news then you lefties would like to believe.

WSS

actually, leave it to the libs to not ever watch Fox News and not admit they should just keep quiet instead of gloat over non-issues.

Fox News aggravates me they are so fair and balanced. Ever since  Alan Colmes, who always enjoyed being a stupid ass apologist for anything democrat. Same with Bob Beckel. The worst ever though, is Jessica Tarlov. OMG - her stupidass ignorant comments to defend all things liberal are getting her a lot of annoyance and amusement from other panel members. She talks way too loud, high pitched, whiney, dances around questions, and chatters faster than woodpecker pecks. There are others.

Leave to libs who never watch Fox News to gloat about nothing they understand.

This twerp is too ignorant to be on a show. But she's a liberal, and they make money that way.

tarlov.jpg?itok=CMU3-7Z9

ANYONE who actually watches Fox News know that Fox puts these liberal talking heads on for debate.

see, that is called "fair and balanced".

Juan Williams wasn't allowed to be himself on NPR.

Nope. But he's great as a usually liberal guy on FOX NEWS.

But Jessica is a chatterbox, and she makes it up as she goes along all too often.

It's funny - liberals berate Fox News for talking about the conservative viewpoint, but they give

the liberal side just as much time in debates.

You see that on the commie news network? msnbc? etc ?

nope.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think Fox attempts to present a more fair and balanced look at the news then you lefties would like to believe.

WSS

When you throw in both Chris Wallace and Shep Smith, then I would agree. Unlike some here who won't watch MSN or CNN, I do also take in those two fairly regularly and others as well until they start getting too far into denial about provable lies and Trump scams such as the recently dissolved Trump Foundation that was discountinued by the courts or Trump Scam University, Trump condo sales to rinse money for oligarchs, etc. Even Trump's son owned up to all that Russian money pouring in. Somehow that got relegated to the trash heap. But you can bet Mueller did not forget it. I was watching a former investigative prosecutor saying that the reason they have not brought all the Trump kids in yet is that they first want all the facts from all possible sources before they put them under oath to testify before a Grand jury. They eventually will get the same interviews before it's over as all those pleading guilty or found guilty. They will be called in either by Mueller or the NY court that dissolved the family foundation they ran so poorly in terms of accountability.

When you throw in both Chris Wallace and Shep Smith, then I would agree. Unlike some here who won't watch MSN or CNN, I do also take in those two fairly regularly and others as well until they start getting too far into denial about provable lies and Trump scams such as the recently dissolved Trump Foundation that was discountinued by the courts or Trump Scam University, Trump condo sales to rinse money for oligarchs, etc. Even Trump's son owned up to all that Russian money pouring in. Somehow that got relegated to the trash heap. But you can bet Mueller did not forget it. I was watching a former investigative prosecutor saying that the reason they have not brought all the Trump kids in yet is that they first want all the facts from all possible sources before they put them under oath to testify before a Grand jury. They eventually will get the same interviews before it's over as all those pleading guilty or found guilty. They will be called in either by Mueller or the NY court that dissolved the family foundation they ran so poorly in terms of accountability.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c4f189c66566e6249

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Many of the fox opinion shows, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, the five Etc are conservative and pro Trump.  

All of the opinion shows on MSNBC are Trump haters, like yourself. No middle of the road not even Morning Joe that used to be center left. Fox & Friends is more like Good Morning America then an actual opinion show.

CNN is a different kind of Channel but actually poses as a News Network which Lanes hard left and Trump hate.

I do watch sum of all the channels.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Many of the fox opinion shows, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, the five Etc are conservative and pro Trump.  

All of the opinion shows on MSNBC are Trump haters, like yourself. No middle of the road not even Morning Joe that used to be center left. Fox & Friends is more like Good Morning America then an actual opinion show.

CNN is a different kind of Channel but actually poses as a News Network which Lanes hard left and Trump hate.

I do watch sum of all the channels.

WSS

I get cancer from trying to watch any of the major news networks. Everything is so heavily slanted that you can't take for granted that anything on there isn't embellished. I have taken to watching some of the Brit news stations and PBS news hour. They still have bias but they don't pour it into everything they do. They aren't trying to sell you anything so it doesn't benefit them to create boogeymen or to blame (insert politician) for every bad thing that happens in the news.

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I get cancer from trying to watch any of the major news networks. Everything is so heavily slanted that you can't take for granted that anything on there isn't embellished. I have taken to watching some of the Brit news stations and PBS news hour. They still have bias but they don't pour it into everything they do. They aren't trying to sell you anything so it doesn't benefit them to create boogeymen or to blame (insert politician) for every bad thing that happens in the news.

On the other hand at least one hook of the BBC and the Canadian broadcasting system is to make it appear that their countries actually matter on the world stage. 😂

WSS

8 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It is difficult wading through their Brexit coverage because I can’t give a fuck haha.

I do only because I think Brexit was a huge mistake and Putin likes it. I don't like anything about Putin and think anything he likes is not to the benefit of western freedom.

not really. You missed the point as always.

some of the liberal side to make it balanced are ignorant jackwagons.

bob beckel, jessica...some of them make their fellow guests and hosts appalled.

I WATCH it. You don't I take it.

21 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Fox has a corporate agenda just like the bulk of news anymore.    

naNEzNm.gif

The corporate agenda is to sell automobiles Financial products soap medicine Etc. They are popular because they are just about the only major outlet that leans to the right. The rest get to fight over the scraps of the splintered left-wing viewers.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The corporate agenda is to sell automobiles Financial products soap medicine Etc. They are popular because they are just about the only major outlet that leans to the right. The rest get to fight over the scraps of the splintered left-wing viewers.

WSS

Popular because they lean a certain way doesn't indicate the 'fair and balanced' approach you seem to advocate.  

The bulk of their programing is trash just like the bulk of other networks programing and opinion segments. 

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Popular because they lean a certain way doesn't indicate the 'fair and balanced' approach you seem to advocate.  

The bulk of their programing is trash just like the bulk of other networks programing and opinion segments. 

Yes the opinion segments are right wing. The entire news on the other sites is left wing.

Fair and balanced because they are the only major Outlet to serve the right.

Sort of our version of Radio Free Europe.

WSS

On 1/28/2019 at 10:31 AM, LogicIsForSquares said:

I get cancer from trying to watch any of the major news networks. 

And not just reg run of the mill cancer....i feel a burning in my ass ring as soon as i see twats on cnn or shitdicks like tucker and hannity.....gotta be the dreaded ass cancer. The burning stops once i shut the tv off, but u can tell the ass cancer lurks, just waiting to catch u outside watching the ingraham angle. ☻

Archived