THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller Report Expected Next Week

Canton Dawg

From what I’ve been reading, it’s supposed to “anticlimactic”.

I’m predicting massive butt hurt Trump haters...we may have to talk Tex off the ledge.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-department-preparing-for-mueller-report-in-coming-days/2019/02/20/c472691c-354b-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.1e2c8d637070

What was so hard for u jabronis to understand? Whatever the findings of muellers report is, the investigation had to happen....there was too much there for it not to. This is the office of the presudent of the united states. And all of u can rest assured in the future when it smells like the chinese decided it was their turn to run an american president and get a dem elected....ur ole boy clevfan will have zero issue with that investigation and will chide any liberals who cry about it now that its one of theirs.

You all just continually amaze me with ur hyper partisan horseshit. If sasha and malia had entertained some chinese nationals linked to chinese intelligence....holy shitballs u guys would have shat in ur hands and smeared it on the walls.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

What was so hard for u jabronis to understand? Whatever the findings of muellers report is, the investigation had to happen....there was too much there for it not to. This is the office of the presudent of the united states. And all of u can rest assured in the future when it smells like the chinese decided it was their turn to run an american president and get a dem elected....ur ole boy clevfan will have zero issue with that investigation and will chide any liberals who cry about it now that its one of theirs.

You all just continually amaze me with ur hyper partisan horseshit. If sasha and malia had entertained some chinese nationals linked to chinese intelligence....holy shitballs u guys would have dhat in ur hands and smeared it on the walls.

Too much there?  How about you clue us in ?

In another post you had indicated Mueller may find something by forcing Trump to turn over his tax returns...sounds like a pretty desperate last ditch effort don't ya think?

There was never anything there. We've been trying to tell you Trump haters that for 2 years.

Yes this is the office of the president of the US.  And the audacity of an outsider bust down the door to their club and win it.

And if partisanship means being on the side of good vs. evil,  then call me partisan.  All these fuckers McCabe, Clapper, Rosenstien, Strzok, Comey etc. co conspirators, all Obama loving unelected bureaucrats in the tank for Hillary seeking to invalidate the election of a duly elected president. How much you wanna bet they all voted for Hillary?

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

From what I’ve been reading, it’s supposed to “anticlimactic”.

I’m predicting massive butt hurt Trump haters...we may have to talk Tex off the ledge.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-department-preparing-for-mueller-report-in-coming-days/2019/02/20/c472691c-354b-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.1e2c8d637070

What it's always been about Cleve4life, not about seeking the truth but about  bringing Trump down...

Panicked Democrats ATTACK MUELLER

Democrats in Congress, faced with a damning, bi-partisan Senate report, and stunning statements from President Trump's former lawyer, are starting to panic that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation will "reveal nothing."

So now Democrats are actually lashing out at their once-savior Mueller, worried that his investigation is "too limited" and won't satisfy their dreams of bringing down Trump.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) kicked off a torrent of criticism on Wednesday, according to the Washington Examiner, questioning whether "Mueller has adequately investigated President Trump’s financial dealings with a German bank," and suggesting that Mueller's investigation could be so "woefully incomplete" that the House has no choice but to resume investigating the president themselves.

http://us24news.com/breaking-panicke...ttack-mueller/

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

You all just continually amaze me with ur hyper partisan horseshit. If sasha and malia had entertained some chinese nationals linked to chinese intelligence....holy shitballs u guys would have shat in ur hands and smeared it on the walls.

The daily caller went after Sasha because.... gasp... She drank but is under age, wears bikinis, and has a social media account that has said negative things about Trump

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Too much there?  How about you clue us in ?

In another post you had indicated Mueller may find something by forcing Trump to turn over his tax returns...sounds like a pretty desperate last ditch effort don't ya think?

There was never anything there. We've been trying to tell you Trump haters that for 2 years.

Yes this is the office of the president of the US.  And the audacity of an outsider bust down the door to their club and win it.

And if partisanship means being on the side of good vs. evil  All these fuckers McCabe, Clapper, Rosenstien, Strzok, Comey etc. co conspirators, all Obama loving unelected bureaucrats in the tank for Hillary seeking to invalidate the election of a duly elected president. How much you wanna bet they all voted for Hillary?

You cant tell me there was nothing there nor i can tell u there was with 100% certainty. Thats what ive been tryi g to brow beat into u noobs simple skulls fir over 2 years now. Nobe of us knew anything. Theres things mueller investigated that nobe of us have any idea about. And they're already telling people that alot if what mueller investigated MAY NEVER EVER BE divulged TO ANYONE because it didnt lead to the charge of collusion.

Mueller may very well have found serious financial improprieties on trumps begalf and he had to investigate that to see if russians were involved. Thats not unreasonable to look into. But its also not discloseable if mueller found nothing there pertaining to "russian collusion".

Trump prob bullshitted his way through the business world for decades as people have accused him of long before he was a republican. Mueller may have found proof of it, but if no russuans came along and helped him in exchange for becoming a russian asset....than that info can never and will never come out because it would firever taint the role of special prosecutors.

Why is this so hard for u all to wrap ur heads around? And beleive me when i say schiff can fuck himself if he's now claiming mueller wasnt thorough enough. The dems wanted all of trumps dirty laundry aired no matter what it was, aint gonna happen. So whatever muellers report says, hey thats that. But also understand what ur reading and hearing about what muellers report might say is also nonsense. Utter nonsense. Only mueller knows what its going to say. And any dem or rep mouthpieces tgat claim they have an inside scoop.....go livk their assholes i dont care.

They're just guessing. Its a 50/50 toss of the coin. Theres no "partial collusion". I frankly barely give a shit anymore because Hillary would have been president otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

"Just like". And no, the mueller investigation wasnt remotely silly no matter how hard u try to portray it as such

Again, the Obama children thing with the Chinese was silly, just like the Mueller investigation IS SILLY, just like Trumps haircut IS SILLY. They are all silly in their own way. Don't know how else to put it.

The conflict here seems to be that you are basing your opinion foremost on concerns that Russia meddled, which you believe is of great concern and should be  investigated....(with hopes that Trump gets implicated in some sort of wrongdoing).. Am I right?

You're forgetting that from the onset this was investigation was about "Trump colluding with the Russians" not merely "Russian meddling". The  first and foremost reason for this "Russian collusion" investigation was to take down Trump.  Why is it silly? The idea that Trump and the Russians somehow colluded to sway 65,000,000 Americans to vote for Trump is beyond silly. It's absurd.

But not to libs and democrats. Crying and childish tantrums to come.

Can you give a scenario on how Trump and the Russians could have pulled that off?

Did you know it is common practice for nations to meddle in other nations elections? The Russians do it, the Chinese do it. Israel does it . We do it.

Did you know that Obama meddled in the Israeli election in order to try and defeat Netanyahu?

Do you honestly believe that had Hillary won we would be having a Russian meddling investigation? Fuck no.

Are you aware there was a call for Trumps impeachment the day after he was elected? That this group of corrupt DOJ officials actually brought up evoking the 25th before the Mueller investigation started? This entire fiasco is solely about taking down Trump, to invalidate an election. Open your eyes!

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The daily caller went after Sasha because.... gasp... She drank but is under age, wears bikinis, and has a social media account that has said negative things about Trump

And a bunch of people went after the Covington high school kids because...gasp...he was wearing a maga hat! Oh the horror!

Rumor has it this report will completely exonerate the president and prove to the world the entire investigation was a Witch Hunt. Either that or he will be hung for treason. What are the other depending on whether you ask Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow.

My sources tell me it will be Rife with rumor and innuendo and have nothing to do with the issue at hand, which is collusion and whether or not the ruskies shifted the election or why.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Rumor has it this report will completely exonerate the president and prove to the world the entire investigation was a Witch Hunt. Either that or he will be hung for treason. What are the other depending on whether you ask Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow.

My sources tell me it will be Rife with rumor and innuendo and have nothing to do with the issue at hand, which is collusion and whether or not the ruskies shifted the election or why.

WSS

I believe they must  come up with something to implicate Trump. Aside from the time and money spent, it is the job of a prosecutor to come up with something. No special council has ever come up empty handed.

As absurd as it sounds, Clapper alluded to the idea that Trump may be unwittingly involved with Russian collusion.

So there you have it: Manafort and Flynn lied about their contact with the Russians, and Trump was too dumb to recognize it. ...brace yourself for more leftist innuendo, speculation, and rumor.  

That's right you mainstream media hacks, just keep putting out there the words "Russian and "collusion" until the 2020 election.  Talk about trying to sway an election.

8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I believe they must  come up with something to implicate Trump. Aside from the time and money spent, it is the job of a prosecutor to come up with something. No special council has ever come up empty handed.

that's true. But I can't remember one of them did ever busted the subject of the investigation for they claimed it was for.

As absurd as it sounds, Clapper alluded to the idea that Trump may be unwittingly involved with Russian collusion.

yes and McCabe claimed he could be a Russian agent. Please.

So there you have it: Manafort and Flynn lied about their contact with the Russians, and Trump was too dumb, to recognize it. ...brace yourself for more leftist innuendo, speculation, and rumor.  

consider me braced.

That's right you mainstream media hacks, just keep putting out there the words "Russian and "collusion" until the 2020 election.  Talk about trying to sway the election.

No Doubt. But it's no surprise.

WSS

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

yes and McCabe claimed he could be a Russian agent. Please. 

True McCabe said that, but with respect to Muellers report Capper just yesterday also predicted that Muellers findings would be anti-climactic..the best Mueller could do is claim that Trump was "unwittingly" involved.

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Just imagine

52608646_10211972469861965_4719893235504

That is probably the thing that bothers me the most about this. It has all been so one sided and it looks like we have a two tiered justice system. There should have been a special counsel appointed to look into the Clinton emails especially since we know the FBI did a sham investigation.

38 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That is probably the thing that bothers me the most about this. It has all been so one sided and it looks like we have a two tiered justice system. There should have been a special counsel appointed to look into the Clinton emails especially since we know the FBI did a sham investigation.

Two tiered absolutely. Flynn and Manafort supposedly lied. Flynn's life ruined, Manafort going to jail.

McCabe lied 4 times, why isn't he going to jail? Instead he's out promoting his book.

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If the noise leading up to this is any indication, this will go nowhere and those who love or hate Trump will still have those same positions. The world keeps on turning.

Except that one side will maintain the just position and the other side will cling to their lies and innuendo.

Archived