THE BROWNS BOARD

Ocasio-Cortez and the connection nazi connection

calfoxwc

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You realize, when the exact same thing was done with Trump, the responses were "TDS! Damn liberals! Snowflakes!"

You're all doing the exact same thing haha

Did a bunch people put on dog collars with a leash to be led around by other people, because they had AOC syndrome?

Let me know when that happens,

57 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Woody, you're a snowflake.  You copy the snowflake phrase because you have no originality.  Cortez is great for us deplorables.  She is a great comedy show.  Enjoy!

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Woody, you're a snowflake.  You copy the snowflake phrase because you have no originality.  Cortez is great for us deplorables.  She is a great comedy show.  Enjoy!

Y'all are gettin triggered like snowflakes tho.......i mean u are theres really no debate over it.🍵

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Aren't you the same guy that went postal over cheeseburgers? 

Yeah this is the samething isnt it? Week after week after week of no stop aoc threads and posts is the same as me making ONE post over the orange clown embarrassing the position of potus by serving grown men pet food. 

I hope he serves the browns some doggy food next year. Maybe then itll sink in

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah this is the samething isnt it? Week after week after week of no stop aoc threads and posts is the same as me making ONE post over the orange clown embarrassing the position of potus by serving grown men pet food. 

I hope he serves the browns some doggy food next year. Maybe then itll sink in

No sh!t, you still are?

Not to be picky here, but it was more than one post.  It stretched out over a week for sure.  And it wasn't about politics or radicalism, it was about cheeseburgers.  It's important to remember the entire context was simply cheeseburgers.  I mean, as stupid as this lady is the subjects she inspire have more merit for discussion than cheeseburgers.  One would hope anyway.  Go on, tell me I'm the silly one.

31 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

No sh!t, you still are?

Not to be picky here, but it was more than one post.  It stretched out over a week for sure.  And it wasn't about politics or radicalism, it was about cheeseburgers.  It's important to remember the entire context was simply cheeseburgers.  I mean, as stupid as this lady is the subjects she inspire have more merit for discussion than cheeseburgers.  One would hope anyway.  Go on, tell me I'm the silly one.

1) it was one thread/discussion. AOC threads are opening up here almost daily. U do see the difference right?

2) he did it again....https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eater.com/platform/amp/2019/3/5/18251471/donald-trump-fast-food-white-house-north-dakota-football

To.be fair, he pretty much has to now. If he served kibbles to the d1 champs....

😁😂😂

Ocasio-Cortez says she was not invited to Bernie Sanders’ kickoff rally

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-says-she-was-not-invited-to-bernie-sanders-kickoff-rally

“I assume he asked you to be there,” Louis responded.

“Um, he, he didn’t, actually,” Ocasio-Cortez responded. “I think that, we’ve been, uh, so we’ve been in active conversation, I’ve been speaking with him and several other of the 2020 (presidential) candidates.”

Archived