THE BROWNS BOARD

Ocasio-Cortez and the connection nazi connection

calfoxwc

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:44 PM, Clevfan4life said:

My god people are terrified of her. She may be a one term congressman at the rate she's going....why the obsession?

I hope so, but I wouldn't be surprised that at the rate she's going she may even gain more popularity. There are a lot of ignorant sickos out there.

Also, if your side can keep voting in the likes of Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Pelosi, then AOC should be a shoo-in for re-election.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for something, found something funny

32 threads have been made on this board with Nazi in the title

20 of them were started by Cal

13 thread with Hitler, 6 by Cal... 3 of which have Obamao in the title too

I was trying to find the thread on here that was a discussion that we needed to stop comparing everything to Hitler...

19 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

FB_IMG_1551549638768.jpg

Image result for stupid democrat donkey

Much much further back than the last couple of months, but yeah, dems looking like jackasses certainly has intensified a few notches the last few months.

Aside from AOC...buying into Jussie Smollett's hoax, buying into the lie about the MAGA hat kid,  the Kavanaugh witch hunt, Pelosi and Schumer behaving like children on the wall issue, infanticide, three top dems in Va. either with black face or being accused of rape....

26 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Image result for stupid democrat donkey

Much much further back than the last couple of months, but yeah, dems looking like jackasses certainly has intensified a few notches the last few months.

Aside from AOC...buying into Jussie Smollett's hoax, buying into the lie about the MAGA hat kid,  the Kavanaugh witch hunt, Pelosi and Schumer behaving like children on the wall issue, infanticide, three top dems in Va. either with black face or being accused of rape....

And yet I think it's a bad idea to write her off. Among Millennials and especially younger millennials I think there are plenty of people out there who buy into this shit. On Facebook I recently read a flurry of posts from one of the Cleveland Plain Dealer's long time writers angry about the attacks on her and proclaiming that all of her ideas are on the right track. Don't forget that Millennials are a big generation just like the Boomers. Look what happened when the Boomers came of age during the summer of Love Etc.

WSS

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image result for never forget you said poster pics

the hostility stands as representative of who the terrorists are.  She hasn't acted out? so what.

I mean i think she's a twit but the greanpeace guy isnt making sense either. Even aoc isnt advocating goibg off fossil fuels without reolacements, which it sounds like this guy is saying. 

He's right that if her deal wouldnt be done right, people would bring on the mass extinction of trees

Ocasio-Cortez, chief of staff illegally moved $885K in campaign contributions 'off the books,' FEC complaint alleges

"These are not minor choose files... Click to choose files or technical violations," Tom Anderson, director of NLPC’s Government Integrity Project, said in a statement. "We are talking about real money here. In all my years of studying FEC reports, I’ve never seen a more ambitious operation to circumvent reporting requirements. Representative Ocasio-Cortez has been quite vocal in condemning so-called dark money, but her own campaign went to great lengths to avoid the sunlight of disclosure.”

2019-03-05_013631.jpg

Archived