THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox News killed Stormy Daniels hush money report before election

cccjwh

GOP propaganda arm killed a story that could have change the election results, what a non surprise.  I'm sure the deplorables are so proud of them.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/03/11/the-making-of-the-fox-news-white-house

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/432430-fox-killed-stormy-daniels-hush-money-report-before-election-new-yorker

An editor at Fox News killed a report prior to the 2016 presidential election revealing that President Trump engaged in an affair with adult-film actress Stormy Daniels years ago, The New Yorker reported on Monday.

According to the magazine, former FoxNews.com reporter Diana Falzone "had obtained proof" of the affair and confirmed it with several key sources, including Daniels and her ex-husband.

Falzone had also reportedly obtained emails between Daniels’s attorney and Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen that showed that Cohen had proposed to pay cash to Daniels in exchange for a nondisclosure agreement.

But the report was never published, according to The New Yorker, with former Fox News executive Ken LaCorte ultimately telling Falzone to "let it go."

“Good reporting, kiddo. But Rupert [Murdoch] wants Donald Trump to win. So just let it go," LaCorte reportedly said. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

TDIMS not even trying to defend fox news. Just the usual lie, everyone is doing it, so it's OK. 

No, not everyone is doing it.

Clinton’s extramarital affairs are legendary so it’s not exactly unprecedented.

It was done BEFORE, and the libtards were good with it.

51 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

No, not everyone is doing it.

Clinton’s extramarital affairs are legendary so it’s not exactly unprecedented.

It was done BEFORE, and the libtards were good with it.

With Clinton:   "it's between him and Hillary".   (and this was during when he was President).  With Trump: (way before he was elected):  Impeach!

48 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

With Clinton:   "it's between him and Hillary".   (and this was during when he was President).  With Trump: (way before he was elected):  Impeach!

Yeah...I find it hilarious when the Libs try to take the moral high ground.

You gave up the moral high ground when you supported an amoral, racist, sexual predator moron for president. Bill is the same without as much racism and he wasn't a moron. I never supported Bill. But hey you keep bring him as if it justify your actions. It doesn't.  

Here is the full article that shows how Fox News has turned into state run media. For those who still think for yourselves, its a really detailed read. For the TDIMS I'm sure you be talking about Obama next, maybe "What about the baby!" or most likely posting meme that has already been posted a dozen times. 

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/03/11/the-making-of-the-fox-news-white-house

bs, ccc mz the pussy. still want your free ride on taxpayer's expense, I see.

Obama Administration, Hillary Clinton Covered Up Their Deep ...

Oct 20, 2017 - ... Hillary Clinton Covered Up Their Deep, Corrupt Ties To Russia ... Hillary Clinton's campaign chief, John Podesta, served on the board of a ...
Jan 5, 2018 - Claims linking Hillary Clinton to corruption resurfaced in Washington on Friday as it was reported that the FBI was looking into her charitable ...

Hannity: Crooked Hillary Clinton's web of corruption - YouTube

Nov 14, 2017 - Sean connects the dots and tells you how all roads in the major Democratic scandal lead right back to Hillary Clinton.
Nov 15, 2017 - The Trump administration's Justice Department is inching toward a full investigation of possible corruption in Hillary Clinton's dealings with ...
Aug 26, 2018 - Where were Democrats calling out corruption during Clinton scandal? ... by Democrats to combat corruption when we found out Hillary Clinton ...

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You gave up the moral high ground when you supported an amoral, racist, sexual predator moron for president. Bill is the same without as much racism and he wasn't a moron. I never supported Bill. But hey you keep bring him as if it justify your actions. It doesn't.  

Here is the full article that shows how Fox News has turned into state run media. For those who still think for yourselves, its a really detailed read. For the TDIMS I'm sure you be talking about Obama next, maybe "What about the baby!" or most likely posting meme that has already been posted a dozen times. 

Umm...bringing up Bill or Obama isn't about justifying Trumps actions, it's about reminding you leftist fucks of your blatant hypocrisy and double standards.

...and you will continue to be reminded of it .

So we gave up the moral high ground did we?  Surprising to hear a lib admit we even had it.

Your "bombshell" story is a pile of garbage btw.

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Said the baby killer.

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

A right leaning news station covered up for a Republican?! No way. We see the same from other news networks if the politician is a Dem and part of the DNC crew. It doesn't make it o.k. but of course this shit goes on.

Of course Stormy Daniels and Michael avenetti were all over Fox News. Their focus is toward people on the right but they still need to sell Automobiles, medicine and financial investments.

WSS

36 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

A right leaning news station covered up for a Republican?! No way. We see the same from other news networks if the politician is a Dem and part of the DNC crew. It doesn't make it o.k. but of course this shit goes on.

It's actually not the same or it wouldn't be a story.  Apparently FOX is held to a higher standard than the liberal run MSM.  It has always been common practice of the lib MSM to withhold news damaging to leftists causes...but yawn, there's nothing to see here ...yet when FOX does it you all lose your fuckin minds.

38 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It's actually not the same or it wouldn't be a story.  Apparently FOX is held to a higher standard than the liberal run MSM.  It has always been common practice of the lib MSM to withhold news damaging to leftists causes...but yawn, there's nothing to see here ...yet when FOX does it you all lose your fuckin minds.

"you all". I could give a hot shit. This is a non story thus my previous comment.

Non Cheetos Jesus you guys just eat up the shit Fox news feed you. Again and again, "it's OK everyone is doing." No everyone isn't doing it. Maybe if you stopped getting your "news" from outlets that are doing it, you would figure it out. Here hoping the next generation isn't as gullible and stupid as your is. 

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Non Cheetos Jesus you guys just eat up the shit Fox news feed you. Again and again, "it's OK everyone is doing." No everyone isn't doing it. Maybe if you stopped getting your "news" from outlets that are doing it, you would figure it out. Here hoping the next generation isn't as gullible and stupid as your is. 

ccc mz the pussy translation:

"ima lower than the slime on the belly of a snail on the bottom of the ocean and I have  a really ignorant smartazz mouth just like my idol, moron Alex. occisio-cortez.

16 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't hide boy.  I confront.

Right, you hide in your Fox News bubble. Not single one of you have a problem with your primary new source being run by the White House. I'm sure it makes you feel all warm inside. You guys just hide behind what Fox News has been selling for years, all other news sources are fake news. But not Fox news, we give you the "real" news. When confront with facts about anything you disagree with, you sheep all do the same thing, post a meme. 😂

Archived