THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns to sign Sheldon Richardson

darren15

5 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yes sir!!  I love this move!

Now, if we can just get CJ Mosley....

Why Dorsey was waiting. Mosley got seriously overpaid. $85 million. Safe to say that JD is willing to spend, but not overspend. He's saving that $85 million for when he has to pay Garrett coming off his rookie deal.

Jets just chewed up a bunch of their cap with Mosley and Barr.

EDIT: Whoopsie, Barr staying with the Vikings. Jets now trying to use the money they would have spent or Barr to offer Le'Veon Bell a crazy ass deal. 

Honestly, got to work parking lot this morning when news broke we could land Richardson..Hell no, I wasn't leaving my car radio :D.(dock me 20 mins).Had to have a small, arms in the air 'fist pump' with recent lost dad after news.. My dad & his brothers were personal friends of Gary Pinkel, the HC of Toledo before Gary left for Missouri.Pinkel left football to spend time with his family fighting non-hodgkin lymphoma btw. Anywho.. Back in 2013 the Browns had the 6th pick in draft and I wanted to trade back for WR-Deandre Hopkins..My dad was all guns in on drafting Pinkel's Missouri guy DT S.Richardson at #6.. period..We bashed one another for weeks ahead of the draft.Of course, 3rd eye blind, ray-ray Farmer pulls the Bark Mingo card at #6 pick..Dad wanted to turn the draft off then.. but had to know where Richardson ended up..Well the Jets traded up with the Bucs at lucky #13 pick to take Richardson..Remembered it today like it was yesterday. 2013 draft-#13th pick-2013 Def. rookie of the Year Shelton Richardson..Dad never let me forget it either. When Pettine rolled into town next season starting a 7-4 record..Man would Richardson had been a fit for a Pettine defense..gents, it would be just so cool, to see Shelton Richardson in a Browns orange helmet holding that lombardi trophy up in the air..Let's Go Browns!!    

32 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Has Richardson officially signed yet?

No ....... apparently in today for a physical

5 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

Let's hope he doesn't get drug tested anytime soon. Looks like he smoked all of the weed before that picture 

He has been given Josh Gordon's old locker

On 3/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, Tour2ma said:

Love his life-preserver look...

At the risk of being politically incorrect... If he can't make it in football, he can take over for the Caveman in the GEICO commercials.  

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

At the risk of being politically incorrect... If he can't make it in football, he can take over for the Caveman in the GEICO commercials.  

It would be so easy I bet even he could do it

Archived