THE BROWNS BOARD

Texsag's Bernie Sanders wants USA to be Venzuela

calfoxwc

Could? Possibly? Even you would call that a stupid statement. You think there's going to be a Civil War in America and Putin is pulling the strings? That's as idiotic statement is anybody has made here. Anybody. There will be no Civil War as long as the poor people in the United States in comparison to poor people in the third world shitholes where Civil Wars thrive, would be the richest people in the country. You think if the peasants in the Congo or Yemen all had homes with air conditioning and heat and free food add color televisions and public transportation and Free Medical Care and smartphones they would be going to war with somebody over something as stupid as the shit you guys on the left cry about? Please.

If you think Putin is going to start a civil war in the US you are truly a moron. It shows anybody that agrees with you.

WSS

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Could? Possibly? Even you would call that a stupid statement. You think there's going to be a Civil War in America and Putin is pulling the strings? That's as idiotic statement is anybody has made here. Anybody. There will be no Civil War as long as the poor people in the United States in comparison to poor people in the third world shitholes where Civil Wars thrive, would be the richest people in the country. You think if the peasants in the Congo or Yemen all had homes with air conditioning and heat and free food add color televisions and public transportation and Free Medical Care and smartphones they would be going to war with somebody over something as stupid as the shit you guys on the left cry about? Please.

If you think Putin is going to start a civil war in the US you are truly a moron. It shows anybody that agrees with you.

WSS

steve, a former Russian politician not only predicted an American civil war within a few decades...he actively opined whether Russia should help it along. Made a thread about this years ago. Did Vladmir Putin himself come out and say "yes we're actively engaged in America's culture war"...ofc not you moron. 

ussian predictions about a new American civil war have been commonplace since the fall of the Soviet Union. One of the most popular theories was devised by Igor Panarin, a former Soviet KGB colonel, Russian intelligence officer and political science professor who declared in 1998 that the United States would split into six nations around 2010. Panarin has been flexible about that timetable, however. For example, in one of several appearances on the state-owned channel RT, Panarin predicted civil war in America by 2009.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

ussian predictions about a new American civil war have been commonplace since the fall of the Soviet Union. One of the most popular theories was devised by Igor Panarin, a former Soviet KGB colonel, Russian intelligence officer and political science professor who declared in 1998 that the United States would split into six nations around 2010. Panarin has been flexible about that timetable, however. For example, in one of several appearances on the state-owned channel RT, Panarin predicted civil war in America by 2009.

Okay, you're as crazy as a shithouse rat. But just to be safe I'm appointing you pledge representative to the new American Civil War committee.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Cleve - it must be frustrating to crap and step in it every time.

from your own link:

" According to RIA Novosti, American political scientists were making this prediction, not Russians. "

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Cleve - it must be frustrating to crap and step in it every time.

from your own link:

" According to RIA Novosti, American political scientists were making this prediction, not Russians. "

Yes, one part of that came from American poly sci...the other one, the one I mentioned before, was the ex KGB colonel. Either you didn't make it that far or what, you don't know what the KGB was?

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay, you're as crazy as a shithouse rat. But just to be safe I'm appointing you pledge representative to the new American Civil War committee.

WSS

so an ex kgb colonel who had spoken multiple times about this subject....what am I making that up? Second issue, do you honestly think Russia wouldn't love to see the U.S get into a civil war? I mean how fucking stupid are you? ofc they want that. We wanted that for them during/after the cold war. 

who cares? you don't think the kgb had intel on what the political scientists were publicly surmizing about?

You are never going to learn to research and actually reason. It's amazing the straws you grasp, only to poke yourself

in the eye with them.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

who cares? you don't think the kgb had intel on what the political scientists were publicly surmizing about?

You are never going to learn to research and actually reason. It's amazing the straws you grasp, only to poke yourself

in the eye with them.

those political scientists weren't actually surmising about a "shooting" civil war. Maybe you should read harder. Panarin tho, he was absolutely talking about a fracturing American civil war. What rep king spoke about....he was referencing a shooting war. 

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so an ex kgb colonel who had spoken multiple times about this subject....what am I making that up? Second issue, do you honestly think Russia wouldn't love to see the U.S get into a civil war? I mean how fucking stupid are you? ofc they want that. We wanted that for them during/after the cold war. 

Oh I'm positive you're correct. If I were you I'd get Alex Jones on the phone immediately.

WSS

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

one more time what parts of US foreign policy toward Russia do you think would be substantially different if your girl had one? Or if Beto O'Rourke were president? Or if Obama had gotten a third term? Or if were McCain? Just give me a list instead of screeching nasty names like a third grader.

WSS

They would not have ordered the lifting of sanctions on Putin's oligarchs/banks like Trump did recently. They would not have gone against the entire intelligence community in Helsinki concerning Putin's role in 2016 election interference. They would not have opened the door to sink NATO to the extent that he has thus far. That's just 3 off the top of my head without going into a full search. 

And lastly comments from a judge who is about to release the Cohen papers today would not have said this as sniffed out by the Atlanta Constitution: "“The public interest in the underlying subject matter of the materials — which implicates the integrity of the 2016 presidential election — is substantial,” Pauley wrote in a 30-page ruling filed Feb. 7. " That is one hellofa statement. More definitive than anything towards conspiracy with the Russians.

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/mueller-investigation-judge-orders-release-michael-cohen-search-warrant-related-materials/z5bcUxN86yZBeTRvSLhU4L/

53 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

They would not have ordered the lifting of sanctions on Putin's oligarchs/banks like Trump did recently.

what were those sanctions for? And you do know what the word oligarchy means right?

They would not have gone against the entire intelligence community in Helsinki concerning Putin's role in 2016 election interference.

because if your girl had one nobody would have ever mentioned interference. It would be a non-issue. Even though she's the one that actually participated in it.

They would not have opened the door to sink NATO to the extent that he has thus far.

nobody has done anything to sync NATO except to ask them to Pony up a little bit more money for their own fucking defense. Nato members are willingly purchasing oil and gas from the Russians.

That's just 3 off the top of my head without going into a full search. 

And lastly comments from a judge who is about to release the Cohen papers today would not have said this as sniffed out by the Atlanta Constitution: "“The public interest in the underlying subject matter of the materials — which implicates the integrity of the 2016 presidential election — is substantial,” Pauley wrote in a 30-page ruling filed Feb. 7. "

a liberal judge who hates Trump and says nothing of substance. Wow. Actually sounds like you...

That is one hellofa statement. More definitive than anything towards conspiracy with the Russians.

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/mueller-investigation-judge-orders-release-michael-cohen-search-warrant-related-materials/z5bcUxN86yZBeTRvSLhU4L/

Archived