THE BROWNS BOARD

Texsag's Bernie Sanders wants USA to be Venzuela

calfoxwc

so you disown both higgardly and bernie sanders. and you are enraged you lost the election?

what a bunch of "pay attention to me Ima Victim" bs.

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

But that's not saying you won't this time if it came down to the Commie or Trump right?

Trump IS the Commie. You haven't deduced that from Helsinki and the Moscow Tower lies yet?

Texsag is just desperate for attention - the more outrageous, completely unfounded and uncalled for the slur,

the more he likes it.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Funny I don't recall voting for or supporting Bernie for anything. Go spew your venom elsewhere.

So which issues do you disagree with Senator Sanders in favor of the Republicans? Apparently you are okay with illegal immigration and gun-control so far. And having voted for Hillary and O'Rourke apparently you are okay with the issues of Senator Sanders they they have embraced. Often, like Societies in general, some people site to get much more liberal either golden years. 

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

So which issues do you disagree with Senator Sanders in favor of the Republicans? Apparently you are okay with illegal immigration and gun-control so far. And having voted for Hillary and O'Rourke apparently you are okay with the issues of Senator Sanders they they have embraced. Often, like Societies in general, some people site to get much more liberal either golden years. 

WSS

I've made it quite clear that trump is a fraud who is sold to the Russians. I will not vote for a lying traitor no matter the cost. If you believed what I believe about him would you still vote for him? Think about that a while before giving a kneejerk answer. If you truly believed he was selling out his country, would you vote for him to continue that practice? And if your answer is still yes, what does that say about you? Well I know what it would say about me, so don't ask me to betray myself.

Seems cowardly to continue to be terrified of backing up/proving/documenting WHY Texsag keeps making lies about Pres Trump.

Maybe a permanent temper trantrum over losing the election?

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I've made it quite clear that trump is a fraud who is sold to the Russians. I will not vote for a lying traitor no matter the cost. If you believed what I believe about him would you still vote for him? Think about that a while before giving a kneejerk answer. If you truly believed he was selling out his country, would you vote for him to continue that practice? And if your answer is still yes, what does that say about you? Well I know what it would say about me, so don't ask me to betray myself.

But selling out our country is just a crock of bull shit. You know it it's a Democrat talking point and you decided to suck it up. You see selling at your country would be giving up something that we have that would give the Russians a big advantage. Like, oh, uranium or something. Nobody cared about Russia before and the only reason you care about it now is because you have an irrational hatred of trump.

If you're lucky beat off will win and you guys can go to war with the Russians in January of 2021. But I'm guessing you won't care then. Like you don't care about your buddy McCain colluding with the ruskies.

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But selling out our country is just a crock of bull shit. You know it it's a Democrat talking point and you decided to suck it up. You see selling at your country would be giving up something that we have that would give the Russians a big advantage. Like, oh, uranium or something. Nobody cared about Russia before and the only reason you care about it now is because you have an irrational hatred of trump.

If you're lucky beat off will win and you guys can go to war with the Russians in January of 2021. But I'm guessing you won't care then. Like you don't care about your buddy McCain colluding with the ruskies.

WSS

Nothing like attacking the dead who can't defend themselves. Trump and his Trumpette supporters should be very proud of themselves. And no one has proven the dossier is fake yet either. Trump is showing by his actions that he is doing the bidding of his puppetmaster Putin. Just ignore that though while the traitor gives it all away.

texsag has never supported any of his ignorant twit hateful claims against Pres Trump.

he can't - there are no legit reasons apparently, because he's never offered any up.

Spittin into the wind, not all that smart.

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nothing like attacking the dead who can't defend themselves. Trump and his Trumpette supporters should be very proud of themselves. And no one has proven the dossier is fake yet either. Trump is showing by his actions that he is doing the bidding of his puppetmaster Putin. Just ignore that though while the traitor gives it all away.

Oh was senator McCain going to drop into the browns board before his death to refute Steve? Stop. It's embarrassing. 

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Again I'm going to ask you to address the question if in fact Putin is the Puppet Master what in fact is Russia gaining from the Trump Administration? Especially in contrast to what they might gain from a McCain Administration or your candidate Hillary or O'Rourke? I'm sure there have to be some left-wing websites you can go to for hints. I know your tunnel vision makes it tough but try to remember Putin didn't commit the indiscretions and quite possibly crimes of the DNC nor did he disseminate the information. John McCain actually did assist in disseminating fake information from a foreign power to harm the Trump champagne and administration.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Again I'm going to ask you to address the question if in fact Putin is the Puppet Master what in fact is Russia gaining from the Trump Administration? Especially in contrast to what they might gain from a McCain Administration or your candidate Hillary or O'Rourke? I'm sure there have to be some left-wing websites you can go to for hints. I know your tunnel vision makes it tough but try to remember Putin didn't commit the indiscretions and quite possibly crimes of the DNC nor did he disseminate the information. John McCain actually did assist in disseminating fake information from a foreign power to harm the Trump champagne and administration.

WSS

Putin is trying to recreate the old Soviet Union one step at a time. Get Trump to screw up NATO and then retake those new NATO members who are former Soviet territories. Go look up the old maps and watch what they do to get all that back. They are also rebuilding a better nuclear force while we sleep, just as his buddy in NK is doing. If you think Krushchev's old "We will bury you" statement is dead and gone, it's not. Dictators all hate differing opinions. Trump is a wannabe dictator. Putin wants to rule all of Europe and that means destroy the alliances of all democracies. Republicans used to understand this, but even anti-Putin Lindsey G. has turned into a pussified pud around Trump.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Oh was senator McCain going to drop into the browns board before his death to refute Steve? Stop. It's embarrassing. 

You missed my point. He can't drop in now to defend himself from Trump and his supporters. All of those doing the attacking or supporting of the attacking of a defenseless dead man should be embarrassed.

EDIT: Steve you have avoided my questions. If you truly believed he was selling out his country, would you vote for him to continue that practice? And if your answer is still yes, what does that say about you? 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Putin is trying to recreate the old Soviet Union one step at a time.

so what? The reason it failed before is the reason it will fail again. Russia can't support non producing countries where they are part of the union or not. As we are finding out here in America.

Get Trump to screw up NATO and then retake those new NATO members who are former Soviet territories.

NATO should pay the pittance we them to pay if we are going to put our ass on the line to defend them. And if the UK is buying oil from the ruskies, whose fault is that?

Go look up the old maps and watch what they do to get all that back. They are also rebuilding a better nuclear force while we ask sleep, just as his buddy in NK is doing.

just like they did when you Democrats were in charge. Or lefties or whatever you call yourself.

If you think Krushchev's old "We will bury you" statement is dead and gone, it's not. Dictators all hate differing opinions.

let's just say I'm hoping you're smart enough to know the contents of the Khrushchev cermark.

Trump is a wannabe dictator. Putin wants to rule all of Europe and that means destroy the alliances of all democracies. Republicans used to understand this, but even anti-Putin Lindsey G. has turned into a pussified pud around Trump.

unfortunately that's just meaningless Trash Talk which is about all you're good for these days. Pitiful.

You missed my point. He can't drop in now to defend himself from Trump and his supporters. All of those doing the attacking or supporting of the attacking of a defenseless dead man should be embarrassed.

okay, that's a stupid fucking question but I'll answer. I would probably not support a candidate who I truly believe was selling out the country. I think that's an idiotic claim and I don't think that he is doing so. Frankly I don't think Obama or your girl Hillary or your boy O Rourk are doing what they do to sell out the country. Opening the floodgates to illegal aliens seems counterproductive to whatever Liberty you think we live under but that's another conversation. I have no fear of the Russians.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

okay, that's a stupid fucking question but I'll answer. I would probably not support a candidate who I truly believe was selling out the country. I think that's an idiotic claim and I don't think that he is doing so. Frankly I don't think Obama or your girl Hillary or your boy O Rourk are doing what they do to sell out the country. Opening the floodgates to illegal aliens seems counterproductive to whatever Liberty you think we live under but that's another conversation. I have no fear of the Russians.

WSS

Image result for Russian jig dance gif

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That sounds even more stupid the second time.

23 minutes ago, Gorka said:

That sounds even more stupid the second time.

It takes a gutless person to attack a dead man. You know, a bone spur cowboy.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

okay, that's a stupid fucking question but I'll answer. I would probably not support a candidate who I truly believe was selling out the country. I think that's an idiotic claim and I don't think that he is doing so.

WSS

And I do, so now you know why I want him out. And it goes way back before he ever ran for anything. I've wondered for years how someone can have so many businesses go bankrupt and then only find a bank that specializes in oligarch money laundering be the only one that approves loans. How can that not be putting yourself in a compromised position with Putin?

it's the GREAT JOB PRESIDENT TRUMP IS DOING FOR AMERICA that is important.

You lost the election - get the hell over it already.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I do, so now you know why I want him out. And it goes way back before he ever ran for anything. I've wondered for years how someone can have so many businesses go bankrupt and then only find a bank that specializes in oligarch money laundering be the only one that approves loans. How can that not be putting yourself in a compromised position with Putin?

So this had always troubled you, and was the reason for your tantrum on election night? I seriously doubt it...you just hated the guy period, just like your liberal friends.

Now you think you finally found something that validates your reason to hate and it makes you feel a little less guilty.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Putin is trying to recreate the old Soviet Union one step at a time. Get Trump to screw up NATO and then retake those new NATO members who are former Soviet territories. Go look up the old maps and watch what they do to get all that back. They are also rebuilding a better nuclear force while we sleep, just as his buddy in NK is doing. If you think Krushchev's old "We will bury you" statement is dead and gone, it's not. Dictators all hate differing opinions. Trump is a wannabe dictator. Putin wants to rule all of Europe and that means destroy the alliances of all democracies. Republicans used to understand this, but even anti-Putin Lindsey G. has turned into a pussified pud around Trump.

EDIT: Steve you have avoided my questions. If you truly believed he was selling out his country, would you vote for him to continue that practice? And if your answer is still yes, what does that say about you? 

I'll just assume you feel the same way about people on the left making snide comments about someone like Reagan although I've never seen you leap to his defense like a White Knight. 

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again I'm going to ask you to address the question if in fact Putin is the Puppet Master what in fact is Russia gaining from the Trump Administration? 

WSS

I know for a fact they've been trying to get this to happen here in the U.S for about 2 decades now.....cause one of their ex foreign ministers essentially outright acknowledged it in a speech. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-bush-ethics-chief-calls-for-steve-king-expulsion-after-he-posted-meme-of-potential-civil-war/ar-BBUVWCH?ocid=spartandhp

25 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I know for a fact they've been trying to get this to happen here in the U.S for about 2 decades now.....cause one of their ex foreign ministers essentially outright acknowledged it in a speech. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-bush-ethics-chief-calls-for-steve-king-expulsion-after-he-posted-meme-of-potential-civil-war/ar-BBUVWCH?ocid=spartandhp

First of all You Don't Know Jack schitt. Second of all what the hell does that article have to do with anything?

WSS

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

to attack someone, dead or alive, for doing exactly what you want Trump impeached for? Are you kidding me? Except for the fact that the dossier was fake and the Wikileaks information on the DNC was real?

And I do, so now you know why I want him out.

But just because you believe some crazy shit without having any proof whatsoever is really a meaningless position. Just because you call someone con man liar charlatan traitor blah blah blah means accused him of selling out to the Russians but you voted for a woman who took millions and millions for the Clinton Foundation and then presided over the sweetheart uranium one deal. If I started yammering on about how the North Vietnamese brainwashed McCain to sell out the United States to Communism I just kept yapping about it would you believe it or would you expect me to be able to back it up?

And it goes way back before he ever ran for anything. I've wondered for years how someone can have so many businesses go bankrupt and then only find a bank that specializes in oligarch money laundering be the only one that approves loans. How can that not be putting yourself in a compromised position with Putin?

United States businesses have had dealings with the Russians for decades upon decades. The candidate you voted for was one of the premier proponents a reconciliation with Russia.

one more time what parts of US foreign policy toward Russia do you think would be substantially different if your girl had one? Or if Beto O'Rourke were president? Or if Obama had gotten a third term? Or if were McCain? Just give me a list instead of screeching nasty names like a third grader.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all You Don't Know Jack schitt. Second of all what the hell does that article have to do with anything?

WSS

im making the point that Putin "could" be using the Trump admin, and possibly future admins the same way...in order to stoke the conditions for civil war. There even seem to be congressman fully onboard with that idea. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest either if AOC was a Russian plant. Any people that spring up now that are far off to their sides, are suspect to me. Because they're trying to pull us further apart. And yes I do know jack shit cause I even made a thread about it here years ago BEFORE the Trum admin about how the Russians were trying to find ways to start a civil war here. 

Im not an ignorant slob steve, im sorry if that bothers you. 🖖

Archived