THE BROWNS BOARD

An Ohio welcome for our great Commander and Chief, President Trump!

ED FEULNER: Obama deep cuts to defense leaves U.S. vulnerable ...

Mar 14, 2016 - Obama's deep cuts could lead to a U.S. military defeat ... President Barack Obama speaks before a performance by the cast of the Broadway ...

Jun 20, 2017 - President Obama and his policies are largely to blame. The 2011 Budget Control Act, which mandated across-the-board cuts, known as ...

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

For coward that was afraid to fight for his country, he sure likes being around the military. 

Haha, that's 2 already..classic libtard...those irrelevant snarky comments when you're aggravated or got nothin ....just like your buddy Tex.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I thought bone spurs could be aggravated by exposure to military tanks.🧐😜

Can we get a trifecta?  Woody?

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

It only irrelevant for people who don't want acknowledge their hero is a coward. 

WTF??? Try and stay on track dude. Your comment remains irrelevant to the topic regardless of whether we believe Trump is a coward or not.

And Trump is your hero too whether you like him or not.

13 minutes ago, Gorka said:

WTF??? Try and stay on track dude. Your comment remains irrelevant to the topic regardless of whether we believe Trump is a coward or not.

And Trump is your hero too whether you like him or not.

WTF are you talking about. Trump is a coward, he has shown it over and over. Well if Trump is my hero I guess your hero is Katleen Jenner. 

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

WTF are you talking about. Trump is a coward, he has shown it over and over. Well if Trump is my hero I guess your hero is Katleen Jenner. 

Jeezus,. Seems we have an AOC of our own on TBB. . I think we should start calling you AOCCC.

Whether or not he's a draft dodger or who he fucked in his past life has no relevance to anything he's accomplished as president, or what hes doing. Cowards are people like you so mired in Trump hate you refuse to acknowledge the progress we have made over the past 2 years..

Do you hate Trump more than you love this country AOCCC?  I bet you do.

Talk about a catch 22. During the campaign you never heard lefties come back with "America is already great" as a rebuke to Trump and his " Make America Great Again" slogan.

"America is a great country" are the 5 hardest words for a libtard to get passed their lips....in that order you smartasses.

Archived