THE BROWNS BOARD

Electoral College

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Makes me laugh that you didn't know your war hero said it. 

Sorry, I don't live and breathe by every word Trump says.

You're showing classic symptoms of TDS again.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sorry, I don't live and breathe by every word Trump says.

You're showing classic symptoms of TDS again.

So do you agree with your war hero stance on the electoral college? I know he said it before you started kissing his ass daily.

14 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So do you agree with your war hero stance on the electoral college? I know he said it before you started kissing his ass daily.

Does it REALLY matter what Trump or ANY elected official says about the Electoral College?

It would take 2/3 approval by both House & Senate, plus majority of State Legislature, and a reversal of an Amendment to change.

Rest easy...the Electoral College isn't going anywhere princess.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Does it REALLY matter what Trump or ANY elected official says about the Electoral College?

It would take 2/3 approval by both House & Senate, plus majority of State Legislature, and a reversal of an Amendment to change.

Rest easy...the Electoral College isn't going anywhere princess.

It it doesn't really matter, why did you start a thread about it?

Yeah, I don't have a problem with the Electoral College your war hero is the one that had a problem with it. 

9 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It it doesn't really matter, why did you start a thread about it?

Yeah, I don't have a problem with the Electoral College your war hero is the one that had a problem with it. 

1) I didn't start this thread, I must be living in your head rent free again.

2) Trump will get over it in about 6 more years.

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

1) I didn't start this thread, I must be living in your head rent free again.

2) Trump will get over it in about 6 more years.

Well it's hard to tell you guys apart, repeating the same talking points. 

If is doesn't really matter, why both posting in a thread about it?

29 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I live in WV. If the electoral college didn't exist, this state would get zero representation.

Neither would about 45 other states. Would be similar to eliminating the salary cap in baseball basketball or football.

But the New York Yankees would dig it.

WSS

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I live in WV. If the electoral college didn't exist, this state would get zero representation.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Neither would about 45 other states. Would be similar to eliminating the salary cap in baseball basketball or football.

But the New York Yankees would dig it.

WSS

Surely aocccc mz the pussy can't be THAT STUPID...

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

That's because The electoral college evens out the representation of the entire country and a Democracy mob rules. This is why we have a Constitutional Republic !

9 minutes ago, Vambo said:

That's because The electoral college evens out the representation of the entire country and a Democracy mob rules. This is why we have a Constitutional Republic !

If we can keep it..............

The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors. The answer was provided immediately. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.” (Benjamin Franklin)

Archived