THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller has delivered his report to Attorney General Barr: reports

Canton Dawg

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes, I'm positive all those redacts coming out have nothing to do with any of the other courts now in the middle of their own investigations including the state courts where people are not subject to presidential pardons. You must think Mueller is an absolute fool if you think he wasn't farming out as a means of protecting his work from the threats coming weekly from the WH. He is not a dummy. In fact after I wrote what I did, I have seen several experts who have past work in those kinds of courts/district att. offices who say exactly what I said above and now. This is just getting started. It's nowhere near over when it comes to the financial dealings of the Trump empire. You need to watch & read things other than Fox Trump News and other self-deluding news sources.

That's what the dems and cnn and msnbc want.  But it won't happen.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yes, I'm positive all those redacts coming out have nothing to do with any of the other courts now in the middle of their own investigations including the state courts where people are not subject to presidential pardons. You must think Mueller is an absolute fool if you think he wasn't farming out as a means of protecting his work from the threats coming weekly from the WH. He is not a dummy. In fact after I wrote what I did, I have seen several experts who have past work in those kinds of courts/district att. offices who say exactly what I said above and now. This is just getting started. It's nowhere near over when it comes to the financial dealings of the Trump empire. You need to watch & read things other than Fox Trump News and other self-deluding news sources.

So what do you hope comes out of this?

24 minutes ago, Gorka said:

So what do you hope comes out of this?

Never Trump again. He's a fraudulent con artist who has no idea how to run a country. We're all going to pay a high price in the long run, both financially and internationally. A second term could do permanent damage. I want him unmasked for what he is before the next election. Enough have "gotten it" to turn it around in the House. By 2020 I want all of you to see what a mistake this was in believing a man who feeds on others' hopes by supplying delusions & lies.

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Never Trump again. He's a fraudulent con artist who has no idea how to run a country. We're all going to pay a high price in the long run, both financially and internationally. A second term could do permanent damage. I want him unmasked for what he is before the next election. Enough have "gotten it" to turn it around in the House. By 2020 I want all of you to see what a mistake this was in believing a man who feeds on others' hopes by supplying delusions & lies.

Image result for laughing gif

46 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Continue to refuse to pull your head out of the mud and acknowledge the strides this country has made under Trump, but if there's any one thing that you can't dismiss is Trumps greatest accomplishment...that Hillary is not president right now...that's when we'd be talking about  permanent damage to this country.

Envisioning a quartet of Hillary, Pelosi, Omar, and AOC together makes you wanna puke.

It's a fuckin good thing "he has no idea how to run a country" because if he did he'd be just another Obama, Bush, Clinton...a bunch of promise breaking lying politicians who have run this country into the mud.

So who do you got in 2020?  Sanders? Kamala? Beno?

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Continue to refuse to pull your head out of the mud and acknowledge the strides this country has made under Trump, but if there's any one thing that you can't dismiss is Trumps greatest accomplishment...that Hillary is not president right now...that's when we'd be talking about  permanent damage to this country.

Envisioning a quartet of Hillary, Pelosi, Omar, and AOC together makes you wanna puke.

It's a fuckin good thing "he has no idea how to run a country" because if he did he'd be just another Obama, Bush, Clinton...a bunch of promise breaking lying politicians who have run this country into the mud.

So who do you got in 2020?  Sanders? Kamala? Beno?

Trump isn’t coddling and cuddling with the identity politic liberal pussies so I guess that means he doesn’t know how to run the country? He’s not a pushover pussy like Obama who would always negotiate deals from a standing of weakness so he’s a terrible president?

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

stupid-people_36.jpg

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

stupid-people_05.jpg

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well of course one never knows how things will shake out butt in my opinion you assholes could be paying the price. I mean the blindly hating Trump gang, Democrats, liberals and disgruntled Republicans that got their asses handed to them by an outsider. What you've all done is cried wolf at the top of your lungs. Even in this post you have nothing to offer except the same old name calling shit. And now that the Witch Hunt has proved to be just that and you've come up empty-handed you're going to look like even bigger fools. Oh not to you and the base, but if there are any moderates on the fence who have followed this charade for 2 years. If there are any frauds, charlatans, con men, Crooks Etc it's the leadership of your own party. And spare me the bullshit about being a Republican.

WSS

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well of course one never knows how things will shake out butt in my opinion you assholes could be paying the price. I mean the blindly hating Trump gang, Democrats, liberals and disgruntled Republicans that got their asses handed to them by an outsider. What you've all done is cried wolf at the top of your lungs. Even in this post you have nothing to offer except the same old name calling shit. And now that the Witch Hunt has proved to be just that and you've come up empty-handed you're going to look like even bigger fools. Oh not to you and the base, but if there are any moderates on the fence who have followed this charade for 2 years. If there are any frauds, charlatans, con men, Crooks Etc it's the leadership of your own party. And spare me the bullshit about being a Republican.

WSS

The Charade has been going on since long before two years ago. Sooner or later the witches will be outed for the cons that they are. I think it's funny so many are making assumptions based on a report no one outside the DOJ has even seen. What we have seen is a lot of redactions which lead us to believe more is to come from the other parts of the justice system now involved in the investigations. I've said from the beginning I'll let that all play out through the entire justice system. I know they are frauds and cons and people who have dealt with them in business over the years are aware of it too. Follow the money.

32 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The Charade has been going on since long before two years ago. Sooner or later the witches will be outed for the cons that they are. I think it's funny so many are making assumptions based on a report no one outside the DOJ has even seen. What we have seen is a lot of redactions which lead us to believe more is to come from the other parts of the justice system now involved in the investigations. I've said from the beginning I'll let that all play out through the entire justice system. I know they are frauds and cons and people who have dealt with them in business over the years are aware of it too. Follow the money.

Keep on screaming. I think you're old enough to remember when they had nothing to pin on Bill Clinton except lying about a blowjob public opinion turned in his favor and Kenneth Starr and the gang looked like idiots.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Gorka said:

that dude Ricky Maddow is crying on Twitter

https://twitter.com/kbq2251/status/1...mueller-report

She’s crying loosin my shit!😂🤣😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/2ZJfrt6n9v

— Karli Bonne’️ (@kbq2251) March 23, 2019

Looks like 'he' had his account suspended, lol.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

FB_IMG_1553396256095.jpg

Now I don't care who you like or dislike, that there is funny shit!!!😂😂😂😂

I'm sending it on to my Trumpette Special Forces retiree friend. He will order one for each of us if he can find it. And if nothing comes out of the court system in the next two-three years, I promise to wear it weekly to racquetball until it wears out. You all know I'm a man of my word whether you like what I say or not.🤠 (BTW I inherited a real Stetson cowboy hat in primo condition, but I've never worn it. And I don't ride horses either. Had a friend in second grade who was thrown into a tree and killed by one, so they have been on my never do list since I was about 8.)

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now I don't care who you like or dislike, that there is funny shit!!!😂😂😂😂

I'm sending it on to my Trumpette Special Forces retiree friend. He will order one for each of us if he can find it. And if nothing comes out of the court system in the next two-three years, I promise to wear it weekly to racquetball until it wears out. You all know I'm a man of my word whether you like what I say or not.🤠 (BTW I inherited a real Stetson cowboy hat in primo condition, but I've never worn it. And I don't ride horses either. Had a friend in second grade who was thrown into a tree and killed by one, so they have been on my never do list since I was about 8.)

I think equestrian is the most dangerous sport there is. I had a buddy who was both a barrel Rider and a tree surgeon. Or as they are called colloquially , a hillbilly with a chainsaw.

WSS

There was a horse riding place on Biddulph and Tiediman in Brooklyn back in the 50s and 60s (before they made I480).  I went with a couple of friends when I was around 7.  They put me on this big white horse  and the damn thing wouldn't do anything wanted it to.  Finally it just got down on all fours and rolled over with me on it.  Damn near broke my legs.  Never rode again after that.

Archived