THE BROWNS BOARD

Minimum expectations for the upcoming season,?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Au contraire. LOL!😜

Thus my use of "most of"... ;)

Could be but the first crack in the dam tho...

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

it is ghoolie isnt it? fuck, just let him back and if a post of his gets downvoted too many times he gets a week off. Let us determine when we need a break from him. 

take it from the Mod POV- it's not Ghoolie. When you sign on with a .edu email, I tend to believe he is who he says he is. 

7 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

Which means I have coached kids way older than you. 

Again, put you knowledge down then.

Some of the people on here are very good friends. As for me, never met a single one of them. And you must just troll and not read, because I have said many times that people should curb their enthusiasm.

So since you think you know so much, go ahead and defend your position that Ward is around average, and the secondary is below average but think Justin Gilbert should start

Egg-axtly Gunz. I've never coached or played the game, but I can say (assuming I had kids or grandkids) who would be older than he is. Saw Jim Brown play live and in person. Ditto was there for Red Right 88, and Bernie's double OT win against the Jets.  Doubt he's ever seen those games in their entirety.  And I'm not totally senile yet. Used to be able to run down the numerical roster every year from memory- can't do that anymore. 

In all humility- I've had Browns Season Tickets longer than he's been alive. Just crunching numbers on a computer doesn't make you a football guru. Tour and a few other guys in their modesty aren't going to put him up to a game of wits analyzing 2019 QB prospect throwing mechanics either.   

29 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I don’t believe for one moment that this guy is 17 years old. A 17-year-old would even know who the hell rob chudzinski is

Entirely possible Gip- unless he's going the Baking up Turnovers hack trolling route.... Let's see...  If you're 17, that means born in 2002. Chud was the coach in 2013- when he was 11.  I suppose it's possible. 

He's just had his mind warped by years of losing in his lifetime, and expects more of the same. 

10 hours ago, Rob_chudzinksi2000 said:

But you’re missing the whole point. First off I’m a 17 year old that can tell is on par with most of you as far as knowledge and x and o’s and all around insight. I said it was bull poop I’m not a moderator as a sheer joke. However you’re ego reared itself as way more profound a long time ago. Oh well. 

I did come on here aggressive about how I disagree with most that the browns will have a winning record. But I didn’t have a feel yet that this board is just shared by ppl who know each other for the most part. Still you’re a piece of work but best of luck in life 

As a Moderator, let me give you a little bit of advice. I learned way back in 1995- (like 7 years before you were born) when the Internet was just taking off, if you have to resort to name calling- you've already lost the argument. The bold is backed up by NOTHING, just to give you a reality check. Our departed real troll Ghoolie would rip your sorry ass to pieces, and hand it back to you. You have a lot to learn about presenting coherent arguments that can't be challenged. 

FWIW JUNIOR- the Hoorta took perverse pleasure ripping Baltomoron trolls to pieces back in the dark years, it's how the  screen name stuck. I doubt you'd know that name is part of a Star Trek creature back in the 60s- long before you were born. I just as easily could do the same to you. So by all means- keep on spewing. For a week or so, you've been talking sense. It's why you haven't been kicked off yet. 

Go ahead- post your vast knowledge of Xs and Os against Gunz, I'm ready for a big hoot.  

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

As a Moderator, let me give you a little bit of advice. I learned way back in 1995- (like 7 years before you were born) when the Internet was just taking off, if you have to resort to name calling- you've already lost the argument.

Move that advice to the Political Board.😂😜🙉🙀🤦‍♂️

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

As a Moderator, let me give you a little bit of advice. I learned way back in 1995- (like 7 years before you were born) when the Internet was just taking off, if you have to resort to name calling- you've already lost the argument. The bold is backed up by NOTHING, just to give you a reality check. Our departed real troll Ghoolie would rip your sorry ass to pieces, and hand it back to you. You have a lot to learn about presenting coherent arguments that can't be challenged. 

FWIW JUNIOR- the Hoorta took perverse pleasure ripping Baltomoron trolls to pieces back in the dark years, it's how the  screen name stuck. I doubt you'd know that name is part of a Star Trek creature back in the 60s- long before you were born. I just as easily could do the same to you. So by all means- keep on spewing. For a week or so, you've been talking sense. It's why you haven't been kicked off yet. 

Go ahead- post your vast knowledge of Xs and Os against Gunz, I'm ready for a big hoot.  

Yes please post them. Even though I cant beat up on him, physically or mentally because hes a minor lol

In all honesty, I have high school, college, and pro playbooks twice as old as him allegedly.

On 4/9/2019 at 7:24 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Move that advice to the Political Board.😂😜🙉🙀🤦‍♂️

"As a Moderator, let me give you a little bit of advice. I learned way back in 1995- (like 7 years before you were born) when the Internet was just taking off, if you have to resort to name calling- you've already lost the argument."

Then what we need is a forum that "the other board" calls "Hell". "All posts that contain anything a mod views as a personal attack will be moved here for your viewing pleasure."  :D Um, the Political Board would fold up shop?   

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Um, the Political Board would fold up shop?   

Nah... on the Con-side most of WSS's posts would survive... at least last I looked that would be true.

On the lib/snowflake/commie side??? a/k/a my side? about 99%... :)

On 4/8/2019 at 7:47 PM, Clevfan4life said:

it is ghoolie isnt it? fuck, just let him back and if a post of his gets downvoted too many times he gets a week off. Let us determine when we need a break from him. 

Lets have a specific forum where only Ghoolie and our new chud troll post. Shit that could be very entertaining to watch them flex their penis brains 

21 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Lets have a specific forum where only Ghoolie and our new chud troll post. Shit that could be very entertaining to watch them flex their penis brains 

Ya know, that's not only been tried here (Zombo allowed Ghoolie one thread a week- that he was told to stay in once Z relented and was let back on) it failed.  There was another Browns Forum (I forget the name) where Ghoolie and his pal Rich4Eagle (Rich is a decent guy in person, doesn't post here anymore, tends to get out of control)  and they got their very own sub-forum where they could talk to one another on how the rest of the world just didn't understand their vast football acumen.  :D  Sorry, we just don't need anymore o-line are a dime a dozen fatasses, and Joe Thomas sucks comments. Drags the rest of the conversation down.  

Archived