THE BROWNS BOARD

No repeal-and-replace?

yeah, that startled me. I hope it's just because the dem retort is another glaring huge lie -

"THE REPUBLICANS WILL REPEAL, AND MILLIONS WILL HAVE NO HEALTH INSUNSURANCE",

and all the little lefties will go apecrap, the msm will pick it up...

except it's a just another serious lie by the left. Just dirty politics. Any repeal would entail a replacement

GOOD hc program that all those affected will seamlessly switch over to.

Trouble is, the dirty politics by the left get in the way of legit solutions.

Not just in this case, but sick violent people killing people, balancing the budget, building the wall, solving the inner city poverty problems...

it's hopeless when the dem left is control of anything.

Horrible, just horrible.

Took a page out of the Supreme Court Justice appointment delay playbook, only this time it's 19 months away. 

I agree, the American public is being duped by both parties. McConnell probably has a posh condo somewhere in a sunny place paid for by AON.

as much as obamaocare was a corrupt political move, rather than a legit solution to America's hc problems -

the reps couldn't even come up with one out of fear of screwing it up anyways.

Just ...McConnell is good sometimes, and sucks sometimes, but paul ryan sucked all the time.

I can't wait for Senator Thune, S. Dakota to be taking a more prominent role -

My wife and I are opting out of the Un Affordable Care Act as we speak.. My CPA told me how much it was going to cost me this year..

I've never hated an American President like I hate that C O C K sucking Barry Soetoro

oh, YES, we told them and told them that obaMao "care" was just a political dirty trick on America. They knew it wouldn't work,

conspired to keep all Republicans from having any part in it, so they could use it for it's fullest advantage. Told em about how mmgw was a crock, and Florida was NOT going to be flooded...the list just goes on.

Archived