THE BROWNS BOARD

How Times Have Changed

Rocky20

Wow - last year at this time, there were several threads about the Browns going to the Super Bowl and how they were going to crush the Steelers and how the Steelers sucked.

LOL - now its a f.ucking (OH I mean FOOKING as the idiots here like to say) ghost town.

The meek.....damn shame to be a Browns fan.

Go ahead - I give you permission to delete this thread as I know you dont have the balls to fight it! LOL!

Wow - last year at this time, there were several threads about the Browns going to the Super Bowl and how they were going to crush the Steelers and how the Steelers sucked.

LOL - now its a f.ucking (OH I mean FOOKING as the idiots here like to say) ghost town.

Go ahead - I give you permission to delete this thread as I know you dont have the balls to fight it! LOL!

There were zero threads about the browns going to the superbowl this time last year.

And the steelers DO suck.

The Rock is one of those typicals who later on will claim he never comes here to cause trouble and just wants to talk football. It's all the mean old mods' fault.

---Who was the most unlucky person in the world?

The last person to get a piece of the Rock. (Hudson)

If Rocky Blier knew what you doing in his name, he'd kick your sorry ass and probably your wife/sister's too!

Your mother/aunt and your father/uncle must be very proud. Fook off mutants.

Last year at this time; your sister was still your wife and mother.

Kind of funny that you titled the thread what you did because as much as change occurs, some things just stay the same.

Now go take a shower and brush your tooth, inbred

My how we feed the trolls around here. You know he wanted to come here to rile you guys up and give himself a laugh, and you accomodated free of charge.

Or perhaps I am simply countering him to see if he is sticking around to respond...

Being a browns fan isnt nearly as shameful as being an asshole fan of the asshole steelers who has to bring his crap to this board...but be it known the cheeters days as the division champs are numbered..

My how we feed the trolls around here. You know he wanted to come here to rile you guys up and give himself a laugh, and you accomodated free of charge.

Dammit you're right as usual, Desert Dawg! These PIT trolls sure done got me fooled yet again! I sure doggone wish I done had your insight instead of playing right into their hands!

I guess times have changed when members who actually care about the Browns have thier posts deleted because they were making fun of some troll just causing a disturbance. Way to go fellas :rolleyes: Way to have your members' back. I am beginning to actually think that one of the mods is secretly a Steelers fan.

Would you like some cheese with your whine? :rolleyes:

Are the trolls and the stupid posts that hard for you to ignore?

Guest ATENEARS
I guess times have changed when members who actually care about the Browns have thier posts deleted because they were making fun of some troll just causing a disturbance. Way to go fellas :rolleyes: Way to have your members' back. I am beginning to actually think that one of the mods is secretly a Steelers fan.

I would rather have a Steeler fan here who can dish out some trash, than a Browns fan who sits around whining and needing his nose wiped.

Before you leave, pick out a nice bumper sticker at www.TheBrownsStore.com for your mom's Volvo.

Is that what they had you reading in Summer School? Maybe this year they'll teach you the difference between IQs and FAA-Qs. We won't hold our breath though.

What do you call a Pittsburgh sports bar with no seats? A Fruit Stand.

- Tom F. (When they're putting my takes in the Pittsburgh Gazette, you get the picture that they're fresh out of Shakepeares and IQs in that dump)

Archived