THE BROWNS BOARD

'I have never seen a more biblical president than I have seen in Donald Trump'

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Only God knows what is in a man's heart. I don't know why you would find it hard for a sinner seeking faith? Forgiveness of sins, a changed life and a new beginning is what the heart of the gospel is about.

The fact is if Trump did pander for the evangelical Christian vote in 2016 he has delivered on his promises to fight to protect religious liberty as well as being the most pro life president since Roe v Wade.  

A means to an end. Solidifying support. The guy was a life long NY Dem with a history of sketchy business dealings. Having to try and make him into something he isn’t just seems silly and reaching. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

A means to an end. Solidifying support. The guy was a life long NY Dem with a history of sketchy business dealings. Having to try and make him into something he isn’t just seems silly and reaching. 

I thought Trump was shamelessly pandering for the evangelical Christian vote in 2016. I remember a speech in 2016 in the deep south where Trump asked the crowd what was the best selling book of all time and when the crowd started shouting "the art of the deal!" he said nope and pulled out a bible. It was clear from things he had said that he knew little about what the bible actually said.

Trump may not know the bible well but all the Christians who have spoken to him say he is open and receptive to the gospel and that is a good thing. Someone like Trump even with a "sketchy past" is much better than someone like Hillary Clinton who claims to be a Christian and is familiar with the bible and what it teaches and then takes sides against many of the teachings. (and to boot she also has a sketchy past).

The bottom line is that Christians who voted for Trump in 2016 made a wise decision. His actions as president in regards to protecting religious liberty and right to life have been excellent. 

51 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i think tge guy that used to post here as OBF either passed away or left, and gave his log in to who runs the calfox acct.

im serious on that accusation.

Cleve I think you are getting a little paranoid these days.....😆

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is the thing where you can't actually defend Trump in anyway so you just spout shit about Obama or Hilary, right?

A lot of you are blurring together as posters

Actually I can defend Trump on being one of the best presidents in my lifetime in keeping his campaign promises. 

Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

"But when it comes to the real barometer of presidential truthfulness — keeping his promises — Trump is a paragon of honesty. For better or worse, since taking office, Trump has done exactly what he promised he would do."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-honesty-trump-keeps-campaign-promises-presidential-truthfulness-1017-story.html

11 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The backpedaling and mental gymnastics that some people do to try and make it seem like he isn't that guy. I don't care. I didn't care if Clinton got a hummer from an intern. That sort of stuff gets social cons wound tight.

Now you're making things up.  No one on the planet thinks Trump isn't that guy. Not even Melania.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is the thing where you can't actually defend Trump in anyway so you just spout shit about Obama or Hilary, right?

A lot of you are blurring together as posters

Um yeah. You're exactly right. Can't defend Trump so what else is there to do but to bash democrats?

Trump pandered to Christians.

Obama did too when he said he believed marriage was between a man and woman...that gay liar. He can also sound white or black at the drop of a hat.

Pandering Hillary carries hot sauce wherever she goes, can do a southern or black accent at the drop of a hat.

Trump played around, had extramarital sex, maybe even watched women pee,  although not on the American peoples time.

Clinton molested women and was accused of rape. Fucked around in the White House, on our time.

Liberals saw Obama as a God.

Conservatives see Trump as being sent by God.

That about sums it up I think.

32 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Conservatives see Trump as being sent by God.

"I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President," Romney wrote. 

Yep, Romney sure thinks someone sent him, but it ain't God.

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

we're watching full blown dissociative episodes from these guys, but we're the triggered and hyperventilating.....

im amused

The brainwashed are always in a dissociative state. That's why they can't see they are brainwashed. You know, like the followers of all cults. Trumpettes is a perfect description.😂

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The brainwashed are always in a dissociative state. That's why they can't see they are brainwashed. You know, like the followers all cults. Trumpettes is a perfect description.😂

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

do people usually want other people to.sign their bibles thst they think are shitbags and/or bags of shit? is that a thing in christianity? i honestly dont know.....

Seriously? Sure I think it would be kind of a cool family Keepsake to have a Bible autographed by any president of the United States.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Seriously? Sure I think it would be kind of a cool family Keepsake to have a Bible autographed by any president of the United States.

WSS

sure. why not right? something tells me the internet would blue screen if hillary had a bibke signing session. Do u think ur fellow mindless stool pigeons would think that "neat" and a "cool family keepsake" or woild there be calls for excommunications?

oh this ones fun....😂

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

sure. why not right? something tells me the internet would blue screen if hillary had a bibke signing session. Do u think ur fellow mindless stool pigeons would think that "neat" and a "cool family keepsake" or woild there be calls for excommunications?

oh this ones fun....😂

Sounds like you're still drunk from last night but... yes I suppose having a bible signed by Franklin Pierce Calvin Coolidge Woodrow Wilson, not ridiculously popular presidents, would be a cool thing to have. Unfortunately for you guys Hillary was never president of the United States. Hopefully she retains that status for the rest of her life.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

yes I suppose having a bible signed by Franklin Pierce Calvin Coolidge Woodrow Wilson, not ridiculously popular presidents

answer the question daffy,  Would u ngrs be ok with hillary signing bibles? and i dont want to.hear about post civil war presidents u rubbish muppet.

29 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

answer the question daffy,  Would u ngrs be ok with hillary signing bibles? and i dont want to.hear about post civil war presidents u rubbish muppet.

Again moron Hillary isn't the president and never will be. So a Bible sign like her would be just about meaningless but if she wanted to I could give a shit less. A bible signed by her would bring in maybe slightly more than one signed by me or the Indian guy that manages the Super 8 Motel.

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Again moron Hillary isn't the president and never will be. 

WSS

So......  what you're saying is that she shouldn't be used as an example for any further arguments in posting because of not holding office?  (thus irrelevant)    Fantastic.    Did you want to break the bad news to Cal via notarized letter?  He's going to take it pretty hard.  

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

A bible signed by her would bring in maybe slightly more than one signed by me or the Indian guy that manages the Super 8 Motel.

do u have any idea what a hillary bible would fetch amongst east coast libetal circles? im gonna go ahead and once again remind u that ur stupid....,urwelcome btw...

Archived