THE BROWNS BOARD

Tyreek Hill

darren15

38 minutes ago, nickers said:

This is a TOTAL CROCK OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Just because GOD-ell was employed by Lamar Hunt.... He gives them the NE , Stooler double standard pass to do wtf they want.. A confessed child abuser.. Wheres the outrage...  But its ok to bash the president.. kneel like a jackass during the Nat'l Anthem.. WTF is wrong with these people... Another thug walks scott free!!

But there's always KARMA! I'm hoping some NFL MAN breaks this chicken shit in two!

Mike

46 minutes ago, nickers said:

This is a TOTAL CROCK OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Just because GOD-ell was employed by Lamar Hunt.... He gives them the NE , Stooler double standard pass to do wtf they want.. A confessed child abuser.. Wheres the outrage...  But its ok to bash the president.. kneel like a jackass during the Nat'l Anthem.. WTF is wrong with these people... Another thug walks scott free!!

One of these is not like the other...  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Who cares he’s not our guy. And yeah it is OK to Neil during the anthem and to bash the president because those are matters of freedom of speech. This is a matter of child abuse yeah and yeah it’s a hell of a lot different. 

I wasn't trying to equate or compare..,, I'm just saying our world is going to hell in a hand basket.. No morals.. No ethics.. No logic whatsoever

The only good in this is I have Hill on both of my money league keeper teams.  Now I am not going to be forced  to cut the guy when we have to trim our rosters to 12 on each side of the ball.

10 hours ago, nickers said:

I wasn't trying to equate or compare..,, I'm just saying our world is going to hell in a hand basket.. No morals.. No ethics.. No logic whatsoever

Over history what is moral and what is ethical has always been a sliding scale. When we were young it was considered immoral to have people go on an interracial date and that was certainly considered in moral that a homosexual relationship would exist   And for most of the history of mankind a woman who began to have her period was  considered  to be eligible to be married or at least to have sex with. And that was like at 12:13 years old. Now of course that would be totally child abuse

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Over history what is moral and what is ethical has always been a sliding scale. When we were young it was considered immoral to have people go on an interracial date and that was certainly considered in moral that a homosexual relationship would exist   And for most of the history of mankind a woman who began to have her period was  considered  to be eligible to be married or at least to have sex with. And that was like at 12:13 years old. Now of course that would be totally child abuse

I get that.. I know that there are societies around the world that have different view points on what's moral or not... Everything is subjective , sadly...