THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello....did I miss anything...???

Mudfly

Hello?.....is this mic on?......tap tap

Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

So.....do tell me......did anything happen while I was gone.......hmmm?

Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

Pinch me please......and tell me it's real!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Soooo, it's been an eternity(2 yrs??) since I last posted on the BB.......feels good to step back in and see so many familiar names.....

Gotta say, at the time I stepped away(2017),  I was completely disgusted with how the team was evolving and taking a LOT of flack for my negativity......Yes, I hated Hue(worst coach ever), Shashi(worst GM ever), Kizer(worst QB ever), Coleman(worst receiver pick ever), etc etc and was just a big fat negative nelly who couldnt see the light of our great progress or recognize all the future stars we had or even understand it was a 5 year endeavor to properly rebuild a team.....

Seems like I fell asleep and had the most awesomest dream everrrrrrr......in my dream we hired a football guy who fired the coach......and he started drafting right, signing quality players and dumping the trash......and in 1 freaking year polished that turd into a gem.....

My dream includes names like John Dorsey, Myles Garrett, Nick Chubb, Odell, Jarvis, Ward......and some guy named Baker.....

Camp Sashi still keeps Garrett in their clutches..

The Steeler fans are seething with jealousy.

Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

Zombo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

FRAK 🤣

Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

Other than that, our biggest controversy is that some people like our 5th round linebacker better than our third round linebacker.

Zombo

I think Im in that group too......kinda like this Mack kid....and happy to see the Stools slip sliding away.....

6 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Nope.....I never gave up on the Browsn Gip......just gave up on discussing them here and constantly debating whether they sucked or not.....was just getting hoarse from trying to splain it over and over again.....

FRAKS dont hang in for 20 years of garbage.......

I know I was just fucking with you didn’t the laughing emoji come out. You can’t expect to be gone for two years and not get fucked with right away did you

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

I know I was just fucking with you didn’t the laughing emoji come out. You can’t expect to be gone for two years and not get fucked with right away did you

Haha....of course I expected it......took all of 30 seconds......😉

50 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Great to have you back Mud!!! 

12 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Great to have you back Mud!!! 

Great to be back Fluges....

Even better to return to the optimistic side with this team.....it's been over 3 decades since Ive felt this way about our team...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I was bored on draft day. I then get in fights with gipper and I'm here a full week longer than i anticipated. Blame gipper and his dementia.

The way I see it I just slam fucked a **MASK**. And everyone else out that way too 

Glad to see you back, Mud. You stopped posting almost at the same time I joined this forum, but I had been a reader for some time and I remember you as one of the usual posters. 

It is amazing how the vibe in this site has changed so much. It reminds me of Mayfield's debut against the Jets: everything was lost, the attack was stuck, and then there was hope and victories. 

Let's enjoy the ride together! ;)

• Like 1

Hi Mud! Hope you are back for a long haul! GO BROWNS!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mudfly said:

We're all pretty much in that mode.   -  The evidence exposed itself one Thursday night....with 1:42 left in the half.  

• Like 1

Good to see you post again John.

TC should be great this year. Once the TC schedule comes out, let me know if interested.

I'll talk to you soon.

Mike

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mudfly said:

What I really like is that I see we can, once again, say fuck!

Fuck bitch fuck ass shit fuck.....

Life is good again......

Welcome back, you've been missed.  :) 

The important catching up that you should know- as someone else mentioned, our board owner Stan (Atenears) passed away unexpectedly last year from a heart attack. His wife is keeping the board running. And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

Z took the cuss filters off, they were only put on in the first place because Ghoolie was so over the top swearing 90% of the time.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

Might want to take a gander at the newest addition to this board, Big Bob Gain, hoorta. 🤣

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Welcome back, you've been missed.  :) 

The important catching up that you should know- as someone else mentioned, our board owner Stan (Atenears) passed away unexpectedly last year from a heart attack. His wife is keeping the board running. And Ghoolie is permanently banned.  When Stan died Tom lost his security blanket.  Much more peaceful around here now.  

Z took the cuss filters off, they were only put on in the first place because Ghoolie was so over the top swearing 90% of the time.  

Still can’t say that word for female genitalia. 

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Might want to take a gander at the newest addition to this board, Big Bob Gain, hoorta. 🤣

I'm on it Dutch. Somebody has a new ISP, and decided to try it out. Wasn't exactly being subtle who it was, took two posts. He's as good as gone, saw it late last night- couldn't do anything about it from my tablet.  Looks like Zombo already cleaned up the mess, one of his PMs to me is gonzo too, and I didn't delete it. Z must have used the nuclear button I don't have. Big Bob Ghoolie  must miss us terrible bad,  and hasn't figured out permanent ban means permanent.  We'll keep an eye out if he tries one of his old tricks, and signs up via a new ISP.  :) 

<Your Friendly Moderation Crew>  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1