THE BROWNS BOARD

Dem state lawmaker records himself harassing pro-life woman outside Planned Parenthood

Vambo

On 5/15/2019 at 6:58 PM, Vambo said:

Alabama governor signs restrictive abortion bill into law as ACLU vows to sue

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alabama-governor-restrictive-abortion-bill-law

Republican Gov. Kay Ivey signed the controversial Alabama abortion bill into law on Wednesday.

The law will make nearly all abortions in the state illegal and make performing one a felony, punishable by up to 99 years or life in prison unless the mother’s health is at risk, with no exceptions for women impregnated by rape or incest.

Emily Ratajkowski poses naked in protest of Alabama's abortion bill passing

LOL looney liberals ...so they're gonna go without sex huh?  Take that approach before risking getting knocked up and you won't have to kill a baby.

Protesting by abstinence lol...gee I thought liberals scowled at anyone or any religion that suggested/taught abstinence.

22 minutes ago, Gorka said:

LOL looney liberals ...so they're gonna go without sex huh?  Take that approach before risking getting knocked up and you won't have to kill a baby.

Protesting by abstinence lol...gee I thought liberals scowled at anyone or any religion that suggested/taught abstinence.

they can just dyke out with each other right? prob solved...no pregnsncies. I see a def uptick in lesbianism coming. You all just fsnned the ultra feminist fires

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

they can just dyke out with each other right? prob solved...no pregnsncies. I see a def uptick in lesbianism coming. You all just fsnned the ultra feminist fires

WTF you babbling about now?  You think I was advocating for these cuntz to practice abstinence lol?  I was mocking their idea there wiz kid.

If they can all of a sudden refrain from fucking now, why not before?  Get it?

Abstinence implies no fucking at all, which is ridiculous. You don't fuck unless you've taken the proper birth control measures is as far as abstinence goes in my book.

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

WTF you babbling about now?  You think I was advocating for these cuntz to practice abstinence lol?  I was mocking their idea there wiz kid.

If they can all of a sudden refrain from fucking now, why not before?  Get it?

Abstinence implies no fucking at all, which is ridiculous. You don't fuck unless you've taken the proper birth control measures is as far as abstinence goes in my book.

i prefer it if the hot ones just abstain from sex with men but post their hot dyke out parties online. But thats just me i totally get it if ud rather see dude balls n ass bobbing up and down on ur screen.