THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Steeler fan jokes/memes

The Gipper

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the old fucks want to run their mouthes I will be back for the regular season. If I were going to “take my ball and go home" or be "gutless" I'd have left this board a long time ago. 

6 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Since the old fucks want to run their mouthes I will be back for the regular season. If I were going to “take my ball and go home" or be "gutless" I'd have left this board a long time ago. 

It is those old fucks who run this board.  What makes you think they will let you back.  Besides,  you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks".   And here is a clue:  the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you.  (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

It is those old fucks who run this board.  What makes you think they will let you back.  Besides,  you have been around long enough that you are included among the "old fucks".   And here is a clue:  the Stupid Steeler fan Jokes/Memes will go on with you or without you.  (credit attributed to George Harrison...and no Vag, George Harrison is not related to James Harrison)

I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

21 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I'm more liked here than you realize gipshit. I'm simply stating I spend too much time arguing when I could be doing more productive things with my time. I'm not leaving, just taking a break so don't miss me too much, I'm sure you will post more of your stupid ass historical shit no one gives a damn about unless they are at a museum.

steelers-fans-be-like-wave-that-wellow-t

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I thought you were leaving.  Guess that makes you a liar among other things.  And imagine that...someone actually puts information on this board about football.  I understand that you are too ignorant to know anything about football....its past, present, or future.   (and I think I was right...you have no clue who George Harrison is...though I suspect between now and the next time you respond you will have googled him just so you can say that I was wrong)

I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

On 6/4/2019 at 6:26 PM, The Gipper said:

didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time  when he opens for ELO 

Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son

31 minutes ago, ATOM said:

didn't know you were a Harrison fan awesome,i'm gonna go see his son Dhani for the second time  when he opens for ELO 

Side note 3 days prior to that i will be attending The Claypool Lennon Delirium show which of course is Johns son

Julian,  or Shawn?

• 2 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 10:30 PM, Vagitron said:

Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....

On 6/5/2019 at 11:50 AM, Vagitron said:

I grew up listening to my dad's music, I'm not a big beatles fan. I'm for real now taking a Browns board break. 

Perry Como is dead , dude!

On 8/30/2019 at 11:50 PM, The Gipper said:

Highly ironic statement coming from a Steeler fan.....considering, you know....

Look I know you miss me but you don't need to resurrect threads from June in an effort to bring me back. Just shoot me a pm and ask nicely. 

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2019 at 5:11 AM, flyingfooldoug said:

DF0C36DE-325F-4EEB-9729-B5E779F3BB5B.jpeg

I think you have this mistaken with the new towel the shit stains are trying to roll out called "the danger towel" 

One of the more ridiculous things I've seen and that's with Trump in the white house.