THE BROWNS BOARD

The Rise of the radical left haters in America

calfoxwc

Excellent:

"The radical Left in the USA acts like petulant children. Ever disdainful of our Nation’s rich cultural and historical and ethical heritage, and contemptuous of the profundity of the sacred Document upon which our Nation has been structured and upon which the foundation of our Nation securely rests, this radical Left, ascribing to the tenets of Collectivism, peevishly, presumptuously, presumes it knows better than the framers how a Nation ought to be structured, and how a Nation ought to be governed. This extremist left-wing Marxist element in our Nation exhibits no restraint as it dares to tamper with the U.S. Constitution that the framers, through their blood, through their selfless sacrifice, lovingly bequeathed to their descendants—this Nation’s proud citizenry."

I have a lot more faith in the wisdom of the founders who set up our republic than most politicians today. I read where the dems are going to spend time reading aloud the Mueller report. Too bad they aren't reading the constitution, it would do them good.

The biggest mistake and a huge contradiction in the principles laid out in the constitution was on the issue of slavery but I believe they were forced to compromise to get a union formed. The system they set up though would eventually do away with slavery.