THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump calls 2016 campaign spying treason-warns of long jail sentences coming.

" A source also told Fox News that Barr is working “collaboratively” on Durham’s investigation with FBI Director Chris Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats. Durham is also working with Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is currently reviewing allegations of FISA abuses and the role of FBI informants during the early stages of the Russia investigation. "

from what we already know... these deep staters thought they were untouchable. Nope.

The charges? will be very serious. Makes Watergate a grain of sand, this whole dangerous, arrogant fiasco is an entire beach.

14 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Hillary still isn't locked up so this is likely silliness.

They don't care about Hillary. She's one of the establishment who is embarrassed by the last presidential election. Also isn't treason one of the battle cries of the Never trumper's because he refuses to go to war with Russia?

😁

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They don't care about Hillary. She's one of the establishment who is embarrassed by the last presidential election. Also isn't treason one of the battle cries of the Never trumper's because he refuses to go to war with Russia?

😁

WSS

I don't know what the battle cries are of Never Trumpers so maybe? I just find it rich that surveillance on an innocent person all of a sudden has become treason. If that is the case then there are about 330 million charges of treason headed to the NSA

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I don't know what the battle cries are of Never Trumpers so maybe? I just find it rich that surveillance on an innocent person all of a sudden has become treason. If that is the case then there are about 330 million charges of treason headed to the NSA

Tex Ag is the never trumper's representative here in the Browns board political Republic.

You could do a search for the word treason and his posts.

😁😁😁😁

WSS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Tex Ag is the never trumper's representative here in the Browns board political Republic.

You could do a search for the word treason and his posts.

😁😁😁😁

WSS

Everybody knows Trumpettes are treasonous. Well lemmings anyway. If Trump told you all that you could swim across the Atlantic, you'd all be buying waterwings from Trump Swimmers University.

1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

I guess Trump forgot he's the head of the Executive Branch, not the Judicial.

When you are the lying King 👺 🤴 it's all one position, Executive/Congressional/Judicial. Works best if you can't read the Constitution and have Trumpettes to verify you are right and it is wrong anyway. Plus look at all the money the country saves if we sell off that unused "property" at the Supreme Court and the Capital building and get rid of all the useless overpaid hangers-on and naysayers. Capital Condos anyone?🤗

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Everybody knows Trumpettes are treasonous. Well lemmings anyway. If Trump told you all that you could swim across the Atlantic, you'd all be buying waterwings from Trump Swimmers University.

When you are the lying King 👺 🤴 it's all one position, Executive/Congressional/Judicial. Works best if you can't read the Constitution and have Trumpettes to verify you are right and it is wrong anyway. Plus look at all the money the country saves if we sell off that unused "property" at the Supreme Court and the Capital building and get rid of all the useless overpaid hangers-on and naysayers. Capital Condos anyone?🤗

Funny. 

Also, when I woke up today Donald Trump was still the President of the United States of America. 

• Upvote 1