THE BROWNS BOARD

MASSIVE crowd in PA for President Trump

Speaking of Pa.

U.S. Steel Announces $1.2 Billion Investment to Upgrade Pennsylvania Facilities…

The U.S. Steel and Aluminum industry has been a key focus of President Trump in an effort to reestablish a critical industry for America. Part of the administration strategy was broad-based tariffs aimed at curbing China’s dumping of government subsidized product globally. The broad global application of the tariffs defeated the Chinese trans-shipment strategy to avoid them.

Despite opposition from Wall Street republicans and democrats purchased by K-Street lobbyists, the administration policy has been exceptionally successful at driving investment into the U.S. manufacturing base. The multinationals are furious.

(U.S. Steel) United States Steel Corporation is investing more than $1 billion in the place where our reputation as a trusted industry leader was first forged more than a century ago: our Mon Valley Works near Pittsburgh.

The investment involves the construction of a cutting-edge, sustainable endless casting and rolling facility at Mon Valley’s Edgar Thomson Plant in Braddock, Pa., – the first of its kind in the United States – and a new cogeneration facility with state-of-the-art emissions control technology at the nearby Clairton Plant in Clairton, Pa. (link)

PITTSBURGH May 2, 2019– United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) announced today it will invest more than $1 billion to construct a new sustainable endless casting and rolling facility at its Edgar Thomson Plant in Braddock, Pa., and a cogeneration facility at its Clairton Plant in Clairton, Pa., both part of the company’s Mon Valley Works.

The cutting-edge endless casting and rolling technology combines thin slab casting and hot rolled band production into one continuous process and will make Mon Valley Works the first facility of this type in the United States, and one of only a handful in the world.

“This is a truly transformational investment for U. S. Steel. We are combining our integrated steelmaking process with industry-leading endless casting and rolling to reinvest in steelmaking and secure the future for a new generation of steelworkers in Western Pennsylvania and the Mon Valley,” said David B. Burritt, President and Chief Executive Officer of U. S. Steel.

“U. S. Steel’s investment in leading technology and advanced manufacturing aligns with our vision to be the industry leader in delivering high-quality, value-added products and innovative solutions that address our customers’ most challenging steel needs for the future. We believe that adding sustainable steel technology to our footprint will create long-term value for our employees, our region, our customers and our investors.” (read more)

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Congrats to @U_S_Steel for investing $1+ BILLION in America's most INNOVATIVE steel mill. 232 Tariffs make Pennsylvania and USA more prosperous/secure by bringing Steel and Aluminum industries BACK. Tariffs are working. Pittsburgh is again The Steel City. USA Economy is BOOMING!

U. S. Steel
@U_S_Steel
To secure the future of #steelmaking and #mfg in Western #PA, we’re proud to invest in state-of-the-art technology to create an endless casting and rolling facility. This technology will make Mon Valley Works the first facility of this type in the US. https://www.ussteel.com/locations/mo...rks-investment

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ia-facilities/
  • Upvote 1

Another idiot with Trump Derangement Syndrome:

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Threatens to Contaminate Trump Supporters’ Food

An employee of Buffalo Wild Wings in Pennsylvania threatened to contaminate Trump supporters’ food before a rally on Monday night.

“If you attend the Trump rally tonight and come into bdubs I’m spitting in your food,” tweeted a user called ‘Denzel Washingmachine’.

https://summit.news/2019/05/21/buffalo-wild-wings-employee-threatens-to-contaminate-trump-supporters-food/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Working out pretty good which is why he is drawing huge crowds.

its working out well for the business owners.....we'll see if shit "trickles" down over the longterm. In principle theres alot of things i agree with trump about the economy. But Trump has nice ideas but lets his lackeys do the implimentation...like the Iran thing..he's not happy he's been hamstrung into an aggressive position it sounds like he wasnt down with.

Same with the ecomomic policies..he cuts taxes and lets the gophers handle the specifics. But as any educated perdon on the matter understands...the devil is in the details. His lackeys could be implimenting a bunch of "minor" policies but all together they may mske things worse in the long run. We shsll see. Need proof of thst concept look at NK. 4 months ago we were talking about nice love letters now NK wants pompy pampers the fuck out of the negotiations. 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

its working out well for the business owners.....we'll see if shit "trickles" down over the longterm. In principle theres alot of things i agree with trump about the economy. But Trump has nice ideas but lets his lackeys do the implimentation...like the Iran thing..he's not happy he's been hamstrung into an aggressive position it sounds like he wasnt down with.

Same with the ecomomic policies..he cuts taxes and lets the gophers handle the specifics. But as any educated perdon on the matter understands...the devil is in the details. His lackeys could be implimenting a bunch of "minor" policies but all together they may mske things worse in the long run. We shsll see. Need proof of thst concept look at NK. 4 months ago we were talking about nice love letters now NK wants pompy pampers the fuck out of the negotiations. 

Glad to see you're finally coming around. Pretty good president thus far don't you think? 

Now if you would just man up and admit what a bunch of scum sucking losers these democrats are for their persistence in trying to find something Trump did wrong.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Those crowds of people are not just business owners. Average people feel they are better off today than before.

Trump surrounds himself with different voices and ideas and he listens but in the end he makes the final decisions. That is a better approach then being surrounded by a bunch of yes people.

North Korea is a win regardless because of the hostages we got back without paying ransom or giving any concessions. It was always going to be a shot in the dark but glad to see Trump taking that shot especially since it was a free one (and not like we have done before with trying to bribe our way into North Korea's good favor with billions of dollars of aid).

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Another idiot with Trump Derangement Syndrome:

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Threatens to Contaminate Trump Supporters’ Food

An employee of Buffalo Wild Wings in Pennsylvania threatened to contaminate Trump supporters’ food before a rally on Monday night.

“If you attend the Trump rally tonight and come into bdubs I’m spitting in your food,” tweeted a user called ‘Denzel Washingmachine’.

https://summit.news/2019/05/21/buffalo-wild-wings-employee-threatens-to-contaminate-trump-supporters-food/

depending on the state - that can be considered threatened assault.

Spitting In Someone's Food is Technically Battery in California

Jan 13, 2017 - If you or someone you know is accused of a violent crime like battery, it is ... Anyone who has been accused of spitting in someone's food, ...
Missing: etc ‎| ‎Must include: ‎etc

TIL spitting in someone's food is a felony in North Carolina ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/.../8z4nu4/til_spitting_in_someones_food_is_a_felony_in/
Jul 15, 2018 - 18 posts - ‎17 authors

Rescued this antique high carbon steel longboi from a yard sale for 5 dollars. ... It should be a felony, transmission of bodily fluids is how the majority of ..... It could be worse, if I found spit in my food, he might get a death sentence on the spot. ... on floor [three second rule applies here!], “extra” seasoning, etc.)? ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/.../8z4nu4/til_spitting_in_someones_food_is_a_felony_in/
Rescued this antique high carbon steel longboi from a yard sale for 5 dollars. ... It should be a felony, transmission of bodily fluids is how the majority of ..... It could be worse, if I found spit in my food, he might get a death sentence on the spot. ... on floor [three second rule applies here!], “extra” seasoning, etc.)? ...

9 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Those crowds of people are not just business owners. Average people feel they are better off today than before.

Trump surrounds himself with different voices and ideas and he listens but in the end he makes the final decisions. That is a better approach then being surrounded by a bunch of yes people.

North Korea is a win regardless because of the hostages we got back without paying ransom or giving any concessions. It was always going to be a shot in the dark but glad to see Trump taking that shot especially since it was a free one (and not like we have done before with trying to bribe our way into North Korea's good favor with billions of dollars of aid).

The problem is trump DOES surround himself with not just "yes" people, but people who know how to say yes to him so his balls feel washed and then they do their own thing appsrently. Thats why he didnt get along with Tillerson who i didnt terribly care for but at least the guy knew when to tell baby "no". Same goes for mathis, Kelly etc, etc. 

If trump was as u say he is...these highly capable people would still be around him. But everytime one of them leaves u all say "its not him its them". At what point is it him? Diehard said when it csme to mathis it would be on Trump....and we see how principled that stance was huh?

50 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Glad to see you're finally coming around. Pretty good president thus far don't you think? 

Now if you would just man up and admit what a bunch of scum sucking losers these democrats are for their persistence in trying to find something Trump did wrong.

ive said since he wonbthe election that i agreed in principle with alot of things trump said...and that is on record here. But i did hedge and say ill wait and see his execution. And thats been terrible on almost everything....at least up until now. So far ALL of my initial concerns with him have been factually validated. 100%

Trump knew he was getting  a hawk with Bolton. He knew he was getting a free trader with Larry Kudlow. He is not afraid to bring in people who differ with him but they have to know he will make the final decisions. Some of those who left could not accept that. Probably the only one who concerns me is Jared Kushner although I shouldn't complain too much since he is working for free.... 

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

depending on the state - that can be considered threatened assault.

Spitting In Someone's Food is Technically Battery in California

Jan 13, 2017 - If you or someone you know is accused of a violent crime like battery, it is ... Anyone who has been accused of spitting in someone's food, ...
Missing: etc ‎| ‎Must include: ‎etc

Making something that gross a felony is fine with me. In fact with AIDS and other communicable diseases  that could be transmitted as well as the all out gross factor it should be a felony. Let some idiot clown serve some hard time in prison for doing it.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

He is not afraid to bring in people who differ with him but they have to know he will make the final decisions. 

and these guys know a couple words from them to the right people and they essentislly force their bosses hand....like Bolton did with Trump on Iran. 

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Great news for Republicans: Fred Keller has just won the hard fought for Pennsylvania Congressional contest in a LANDSLIDE, over 70% of the vote. Thanks to the thousands who showed up for the Rally last night. Congratulations to Fred and his wonderful family!

• Upvote 2