THE BROWNS BOARD

U.S. Wall Funding of $1.57 Billion Yields 1.7 Miles of Fence

jbluhm86

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

facts and relevance do not matter to lefties - they are locked in to seeing all issues via their emotions, and

facts get in the way. So, they cherry pick, dishonestly (like mmgw), to effect a false justification for their feelings.

mad about Pres Trump winning = hate his wanting to build a wall, fight against it, and try to ridicule the progress made - even falsely.

image.png.af3890e2150da2eacf9b2c2876a65f

How true.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

im  very sure people like you would love to do away with critical self thinkers, pretty pretty pretty sure. 

You think way too highly of yourself. The buffoonery of a character you display here I’m sure has isolated you in your daily life.

That is sad.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hammertime said:

You think way too highly of yourself

see in ur world someone who says they're proud of the fact they can formulate their own ideas and opinions is "thinking too highly of themselves".

ill let u in on one of my core beleifs in this world....it isnt that i think thst highly of myself. Honestly, i consider myself an avg ngr in just about every conceivable way possible. Only slightly above avg in certain areas.

Its "you people" that struggle to meet even the lowest bars that makes u think an avg kunt like me is all full of himself. U fail to meet some of the most basic common core standards of intellect. Infact if i did think all that highly of myself.....pls beleive i would never post here. Never read a single post of ur drooling spoonfed nonsense. 

so-were-all-o75sk7.jpg

18 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

see in ur world someone who says they're proud of the fact they can formulate their own ideas and opinions is "thinking too highly of themselves".

ill let u in on one of my core beleifs in this world....it isnt that i think thst highly of myself. Honestly, i consider myself an avg ngr in just about every conceivable way possible. Only slightly above avg in certain areas.

Its "you people" that struggle to meet even the lowest bars that makes u think an avg kunt like me is all full of himself. U fail to meet some of the most basic common core standards of intellect. Infact if i did think all that highly of myself.....pls beleive i would never post here. Never read a single post of ur drooling spoonfed nonsense. 

so-were-all-o75sk7.jpg

If what you spew out here on this forum is actually your thoughts and ideas then it’s true what everyone has already said about you....

one dumb racist asshole.

On 5/23/2019 at 9:40 PM, hammertime said:

Why are you so opposed to America being great again?

you would rather a man fail than see your country succeed.

They would unfortunately. Was it Golda Meir who said of the Palestinians you hate us more than you love your children?

If Americans are strong and smart and successful the Liberals lose power over them. If citizens are weak and stupid and lazy and Powerless, and more importantly bitter, liberals can pretend to be their champion. Much in the same manner that if your cat or dog is good at hunting and surviving in the wild he has no need of you. But we enjoy the feeling of power we have over our pets and the gratification we take from caring for them oh, even though they really would like to go outside. Just like Society.

Also while I'm waxing philosophical let me quote Gazo from the Rocky film, "some people just hate for no reason."

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

If what you spew out here on this forum is actually your thoughts and ideas then it’s true what everyone has already said about you....

one dumb racist asshole.

god ur like an infant that refuses to even crawl anywhere and just throws a tantrum till they're picked up and moved. I feel some nursin home beatins in ur future im sorry to say. 

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

one dumb racist asshole.

yep. it's sad.

• Upvote 1