THE BROWNS BOARD

U.S. Wall Funding of $1.57 Billion Yields 1.7 Miles of Fence

jbluhm86

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Worth every penny.

Screenshot_20190522-115022.thumb.png.0e91e1e1d740bfce0a79ea3f0558a8b6.pngWell, it's only  another $2 trillion more to go to finish walling off the remaining 1,952 miles of the border, given the money spent per mile so far. Pennies, indeed. The wall will be stopping Americans from escaping to Mexico, at this rate.

16 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Screenshot_20190522-115022.thumb.png.0e91e1e1d740bfce0a79ea3f0558a8b6.pngWell, it's only  another $2 trillion more to go to finish walling off the remaining 1,952 miles of the border, given the money spent per mile so far. Pennies, indeed. The wall will be stopping Americans from escaping to Mexico, at this rate.

I wouldn't expect anything other than nonsense from the left leaning Michael Bloomberg empire.

it makes jblu happy, and libs see the world in terms of their own emotions.

look at the dems in he House. After two years of investigation by mueller and his anti-trump pitbull attorneys,

they found nothing and had to admit there was no collusion. at all.

Now the House, now that Pres Trump and REal America (and surely more and more former dems) are sick of the farce,

after Pres Trump never once used executive privilege (first president ever?) over two years time, NOW the corrupt dems

are claiming "coverup".

It's just worse than stupid. It's treason. It's marxist fascism, whatever,  The leftist dems are now trying to do to all of America - (what they've done to blacks for decades) - put them in crisis, say "look, you're in crisis, vote for us" and then they KEEP them in crisis, and do it again the next election.

Black folks all over this country deserve better. Every American deserves better.

24 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

it makes jblu happy, and libs see the world in terms of their own emotions.

look at the dems in he House. After two years of investigation by mueller and his anti-trump pitbull attorneys,

they found nothing and had to admit there was no collusion. at all.

Now the House, now that Pres Trump and REal America (and surely more and more former dems) are sick of the farce,

after Pres Trump never once used executive privilege (first president ever?) over two years time, NOW the corrupt dems

are claiming "coverup".

It's just worse than stupid. It's treason. It's marxist fascism, whatever,  The leftist dems are now trying to do to all of America - (what they've done to blacks for decades) - put them in crisis, say "look, you're in crisis, vote for us" and then they KEEP them in crisis, and do it again the next election.

Black folks all over this country deserve better. Every American deserves better.

Are....  Are you sure you're in the right thread? Because you've been doing this quite a bit lately. 

• Like 1

Just as important as a physical barrier as a wall is the need for congress to fix our broken immigration laws. The loopholes are being gamed right now and everyone knows it with illegal immigrants being coached by liberal lawyers on what exactly to say when crossing the border to guarantee a court hearing which could be years down the road and that  most will never show up for. The dems have not shown any desire to work across the aisle with republicans to get any legislation passed to fix the problem.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Just as important as a physical barrier as a wall is the need for congress to fix our broken immigration laws. The loopholes are being gamed right now and everyone knows it with illegal immigrants being coached by liberal lawyers on what exactly to say when crossing the border to guarantee a court hearing which could be years down the road and that  most will never show up for. The dems have not shown any desire to work across the aisle with republicans to get any legislation passed to fix the problem.

How do you expect them to import more lib voters then?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

How do you expect them to import more lib voters then?

At one time not all that long ago the dems were more concerned about securing the border and controlling illegal immigration. What has changed? The huge numbers of illegal immigrants in our country today and their votes. It is all about obtaining power and keeping power at all costs.

1 minute ago, OldBrownsFan said:

At one time not all that long ago the dems were more concerned about securing the border and controlling illegal immigration. What has changed? The huge numbers of illegal immigrants in our country today and their votes. It is all about obtaining power and keeping power at all costs.

Nailed it OBF.

• Upvote 1

wtf are they embossing the wall with.diamonds? tell me that figure is bullshit cause im pretty sure i could grab a bunch of tall fenceposts and hammer and nail something with a couple buds for a shit ton less and prob mske it longer. 

good fucking lord who's building this asshole? bugatti?

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

wtf are they embossing the wall with.diamonds? tell me that figure is bullshit cause im pretty sure i could grab a bunch of tall fenceposts and hammer and nail something with a couple buds for a shit ton less and prob mske it longer. 

Rest assured your incapable of any actual physical work 

sissy like you just tears stuff down....

actually build something?  Haha you’d melt like the snowflake you are...

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh pipe down Cleve.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/22/trump-administration-bloomberg-border-wall/

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

Rest assured your incapable of any actual physical work 

ok turn down the oxygen concentrator ole boy ur gettin a little full of air. Ur heart would triple bypass itself less than 5 minutes into some of my workouts. Take a step back and get a hold of urself susan alright?

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

ok calm down u did see where i said i hope this is bs right?

this honestly prob sounds legit...

"The 1.7 miles are part of a 14-mile project specific to the San Diego Sector at a cost of $131 million (FY18 dollars). There are currently over 120 miles of new or replacement wall being constructed, and to say only 1.7 miles is completely false and misleading.”

ill buy that for now....it does sound like bloomberg was doing the ole fske news cherry pickin fgtry

18 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Are....  Are you sure you're in the right thread? Because you've been doing this quite a bit lately. 

yes, I'm in the right thread - I went off on a bit of a tangent to further make a point. You don't want to get the point, I know. and I haven't done it but rarely, and this isn't a case of it.

facts and relevance do not matter to lefties - they are locked in to seeing all issues via their emotions, and

facts get in the way. So, they cherry pick, dishonestly (like mmgw), to effect a false justification for their feelings.

mad about Pres Trump winning = hate his wanting to build a wall, fight against it, and try to ridicule the progress made - even falsely.

image.png.af3890e2150da2eacf9b2c2876a65f

looks like its 39 miles.....construction started in february so 1.7 miles sounds like bullshit as well as the 130 miles thst our.in house tinfoil wearing ngr above me is claiming...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-has-put-up-39-miles-of-wall-on-2-000-mile-border-despite-claims-of-more%3f_amp=true

44 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

looks like its 39 miles.....construction started in february so 1.7 miles sounds like bullshit as well as the 130 miles thst our.in house tinfoil wearing ngr above me is claiming...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-has-put-up-39-miles-of-wall-on-2-000-mile-border-despite-claims-of-more%3f_amp=true

Why are you so opposed to America being great again?

you would rather a man fail than see your country succeed.

I really hope you never have children.  The sooner weeds like you are gone the better we all become.

51 minutes ago, hammertime said:

you would rather a man fail than see your country succeed.

I really hope you never have children.  The sooner weeds like you are gone the better we all become.

Either that or keep abortion legal...just for liberals.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

If you were an attentive person instead of "likely" an aging out old drunk with the attention span of gnat...you'd have picked up long by now that I've been tacitly in agreement with Trump on this issue. What I wasn't in agreement with is the wall just by itself. First and foremost is dock security..that's where the vast amount of horseshit comes into our country..not with the poor people just trying to escape the ngrs that run their countries. But I stated countless times we can't be an open border society....what I won't do is partake in shaming the people who are trying to come here because let's be frank..they're being recruited to do so by American industry (verified). They're not murders and rapists with "some" small amt being good people. I've stated countless times we can't enlarge social netting while at the same time letting anybody in who don't put into that pot. You're asking the wealthy people to foot the bill for people flooding into the country....our medical industry is already breaking under the weight of unhealthy fat American citizens. Per usual im just left of trump but right of where the democrats seem to be going. Can't explain myself more clearly than that so if you boobs still don't get it....it's not me it's you.