THE BROWNS BOARD

AOC doesn't get conservatives triggered huh?

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

what a petty shitbag of a human being. This isnt about mccain fuck john mccain.....he trashed the navy and those sailors. I cant wait for a dem to tell the navy get the uss reagan out of my sight. What a complete shitball. 

This is now one of those i know the guys a pos and i have definitive undebateable proof times....

19 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

No it does not appear to be factual.  President has flat out said he was not informed about anything having to do with the USS John S. McCain.

Talk about being led around like a child.....

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

what a petty shitbag of a human being. This isnt about mccain fuck john mccain.....he trashed the navy and those sailors. I cant wait for a dem to tell the navy get the uss reagan out of my sight. What a complete shitball. 

This is now one of those i know the guys a pos and i have definitive undebateable proof times....

Image result for triggered meme

29 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Fake news again you bozos.

It was an earlier photo of the name being covered because the ship was being painted.

Can They Get Anything Right? Looks Like That ‘Trump Wanted The USS McCain Obscured’ Story Is Fake News

Navy Chief of Information

@chinfo
The name of USS John S. McCain was not obscured during the POTUS visit to Yokosuka on Memorial Day. The Navy is proud of that ship, its crew, its namesake and its heritage.

10:09 PM - May 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
7,516 people are talking about this

Navy Chief of Information

@chinfo
Replying to @Redpainter1
That photo is not from the day of the POTUS visit (Monday in Japan, Sunday in US), as the WSJ report itself mentions.

10:57 PM - May 29, 2019

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Now that we know that was just more fake news aren't you covered in shame? 😲

• Upvote 1

• President Trump insists he had nothing to do with keeping the USS John S. McCain "out of sight" from where he was making a speech last weekend in Japan.
  • Trump says whoever asked that the ship be hidden from view "did it because they thought I didn't like him. And they were well-meaning."
  • Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan also denies involvement, saying, "I would never dishonor the memory of a great American patriot like Sen. John McCain."

8 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You just can’t help yourself.....

"He added: "They thought they were doing me a favour because they know I'm not a fan of John McCain."

sure sounds lome he knows who made the request. So the current intel is that the request did come from the WH but ofc not with donalds knowledge..wink wink....but that in the end the request wasnt granted. The email the wsj obtained appears to be 100% legit. Like the WH is not denying this....they're just putting distance between it and dt

On 5/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, hammertime said:

No it does not appear to be factual.  President has flat out said he was not informed about anything having to do with the USS John S. McCain.

Talk about being led around like a child.....

Oof.    Navy acknowledged it.    

Child indeed. 

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Oof.    Navy acknowledged it.    

Child indeed.

confirmed - you are child then.  The Navy did no such thing. Trump didn't do it, didn't know it was going to happen.

By your own fact check jobbie:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/uss-mccain-trump/

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

confirmed - you are child then.  The Navy did no such thing. Trump didn't do it, didn't know it was going to happen.

By your own fact check jobbie:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/uss-mccain-trump/

The Navy nodded to the fact of there being a request.   Though denied by senior Command and the President himself admitting he would not have asked for such.

Fact remains - the request seemingly happened.

I look forward to your apology for the needless insult.  

31 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The Navy nodded to the fact of there being a request.   Though denied by senior Command and the President himself admitting he would not have asked for such.

Fact remains - the request seemingly happened.

I look forward to your apology for the needless insult.  

none will be forthcoming - the point is that Pres Trump himself ordered it. Just more slanted fake news to make their hatred of Pres Trump justified.

the Navy never acknowledged that one point. If that isn't what you meant, you could have clarified - obviously it did happen, but it was not at Pres Trump's direction. Just an overzealous and not all that smart staffer arranging the appearance of our President.

All presidents have these staffers.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

none will be forthcoming - the point is that Pres Trump himself ordered it. Just more slanted fake news to make their hatred of Pres Trump justified.

the Navy never acknowledged that one point. If that isn't what you meant, you could have clarified - obviously it did happen, but it was not at Pres Trump's direction. Just an overzealous and not all that smart staffer arranging the appearance of our President.

All presidents have these staffers.

Odd how it's never happened before though re: this type of scenario.   

Withhold on the apology noted.  Moving on.