THE BROWNS BOARD

Navy acknowledges baby huey's request to have uss mccain out of sight..

I believe the President can be a buffoon at times, I really do.   I'm not apart of the "never Trump" crowd though.  I just wish the guy would grow up.  Especially for a man who is seemingly being guided down the path of Christianity by someone like Duck Dynasty boy or the rest of that lot.   (I.E.  Meek, turning the other cheek, inheriting the Earth etc etc)

That said, I don't believe for a moment the POTUS knew about this nor ordered it.     I believe lower officials worried about how petty he can be at times and made a poor snap decision thinking the President would make off color comments or might be mad about it later.    So I don't blame Trump directly.  However if those around him have such a perception as such, it might make one want to look in the mirror and ask 'why?'. 

• Upvote 1

Fair enough, but I don't doubt that every single president has people watching and trying to control every single

aspect of every appearance for the benefit of the president. It's what they do. You would probably never find a CNN or MSNBC moment where they would objectively cover stuff on the flip side:

Report: Obama White House Orchestrated Clinton Email Cover Up ...

May 13, 2019 - These new emails prove that the Obama White House knew about the ... Also, the IG “found evidence that [Clinton Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills] ..

or this:

Greg Craig indicted: former Obama White House counsel charges ...

Apr 11, 2019 - Former Obama White House counsel indicted in charges stemming from ... He worked on Ted Kennedy's Senate staff, at the State Department during Bill ... He tried to get Sanger to cover the topic, “attempted to email him an ..

from the link above - the false claim that there were no scandals in the obaMao regime? seriously?

Pages in category "Obama administration controversies"

The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I believe the President can be a buffoon at times, I really do.   I'm not apart of the "never Trump" crowd though.  I just wish the guy would grow up.  Especially for a man who is seemingly being guided down the path of Christianity by someone like Duck Dynasty boy or the rest of that lot.   (I.E.  Meek, turning the other cheek, inheriting the Earth etc etc)

That said, I don't believe for a moment the POTUS knew about this nor ordered it.     I believe lower officials worried about how petty he can be at times and made a poor snap decision thinking the President would make off color comments or might be mad about it later.    So I don't blame Trump directly.  However if those around him have such a perception as such, it might make one want to look in the mirror and ask 'why?'. 

The same was said about obaMao.

Barack Obama is Immature - Bill O'Reilly

Jun 30, 2015 - Bill O'Reilly. CART. Barack Obama is Immature. Barack Obama is Immature. Item #45773. Price: $0.99. Yearly Premium Member's Price, $0.89.

Obama Helicopters into Yosemite to Demand an End to Climate "Lip ...

https://wattsupwiththat.com/.../obama-helicopters-into-yosemite-to-demand-an-end-to-...
Jun 19, 2016 - Guest essay by Eric Worrall President Obama visited Yosemite ... world just how selfish and immature a president could be, the POTUS just did.steaming-coffee-cup-table_1373-58.jpg?si

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

from the link above - the false claim that there were no scandals in the obaMao regime? seriously?

Pages in category "Obama administration controversies"

The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

Gee I wonder why we weren't aware of most of them.

media-protect.jpg

• Upvote 1

Image result for mission accomplished

What's up with these damn Republicans and ships anyway?

Lest we forget the media and penis brains on the left so outraged about the "Mission Accomplished" displayed behind Bush aboard a Naval ship.

The ship had just returned from an extensive 11 month mission in the Gulf. The banner was meant for the proud families and loved ones waiting on shore to greet their sailors.

Bush at no time during the speech declared that the mission in Iraq was accomplished.

17 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sure they could have using the democrat standard for impeachment:

I forget if it was on this board or Facebook or where it's somebody posted the fact that in searching for reasons for impeachment in the Constitution "because we hate him" wasn't listed.

WSS

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I forget if it was on this board or Facebook or where it's somebody posted the fact that in searching for reasons for impeachment in the Constitution "because we hate him" wasn't listed.

WSS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._51

The point? Seems to me everything is heavily weighted toward the Judiciary and the democrat-led Congress. Regardless of any Bluster from the White House the only effect is from the bully pulpit. The things that are being preached from the Oval Office are not being implemented and they should.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

The same was said about obaMao.

Barack Obama is Immature - Bill O'Reilly

Jun 30, 2015 - Bill O'Reilly. CART. Barack Obama is Immature. Barack Obama is Immature. Item #45773. Price: $0.99. Yearly Premium Member's Price, $0.89.

Obama Helicopters into Yosemite to Demand an End to Climate "Lip ...

https://wattsupwiththat.com/.../obama-helicopters-into-yosemite-to-demand-an-end-to-...
Jun 19, 2016 - Guest essay by Eric Worrall President Obama visited Yosemite ... world just how selfish and immature a president could be, the POTUS just did.steaming-coffee-cup-table_1373-58.jpg?si

We agree then that Trump and Obama are alike? I agree. They are both thin skinned cry babies.

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so are u guys now acknowledging it wassnt fake news?

HAHA, amid all the anti Trump fake spewed yur desperately lookin for confirmation that at least this episode was news reporting on the up and up.

Sorry Cleve, but skewed news is also fake news. I'll give you that there was a directive made from the White House, but that's all you're getting.

Instead of reporting that there was no evidence that this directive came from Trump himself, they left it open for Trump hating simpletons to jump to your conclusions.

In Summary:

Rear Adm. Charlie Brown, the Navy’s chief of information, said in a statement that a “request was made to the U.S. Navy to minimize the visibility of USS John S. McCain, however, all ships remained in their normal configuration during the President’s visit.”

He added that there were “no intentional efforts to explicitly exclude Sailors assigned to USS John S. McCain,” and that the Navy was “fully cooperating” with a review of the situation ordered by acting defense secretary Patrick Shanahan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/navy-confirms-request-was-made-to-minimize-the-visibility-of-uss-john-s-mccain-during-trump-visit-to-japan/2019/06/01/4fb3a820-8497-11e9-933d-7501070ee669_story.html?utm_term=.50ac0edf318d

13 minutes ago, Gorka said:

HAHA, amid all the anti Trump fake spewed yur desperately lookin for confirmation that at least this episode was news reporting on the up and up.

Sorry Cleve, but skewed news is also fake news. I'll give you that there was a directive made from the White House, but that's all you're getting.

Instead of reporting that there was no evidence that this directive came from Trump himself, they left it open for Trump hating simpletons to jump to your conclusions.

In Summary:

Rear Adm. Charlie Brown, the Navy’s chief of information, said in a statement that a “request was made to the U.S. Navy to minimize the visibility of USS John S. McCain, however, all ships remained in their normal configuration during the President’s visit.”

He added that there were “no intentional efforts to explicitly exclude Sailors assigned to USS John S. McCain,” and that the Navy was “fully cooperating” with a review of the situation ordered by acting defense secretary Patrick Shanahan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/navy-confirms-request-was-made-to-minimize-the-visibility-of-uss-john-s-mccain-during-trump-visit-to-japan/2019/06/01/4fb3a820-8497-11e9-933d-7501070ee669_story.html?utm_term=.50ac0edf318d

so basically what u cut and pasted here is that the Navy, to their credit, told the WH to suck a fat fuckin dick and told trump to lick john mccains dead formaldehyded asshole. 

And as i said in tye other thread...until theres 100% "proof" that this didnt come from trump, it came from trump because he's lying sack of human shit. The guy IS doing things long overdue lije forcing medical procedure pricing transparency. And he has to use an executive order to get it past the fucking insane medical lobby. But for whatever he gets right he kills it by being a blubbering lying dirtbag who's ego can lower oxygen % within a 500yd radius of him.