THE BROWNS BOARD

he lies about things he really doesnt even need lie about...

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

he's literally on audio calling her nasty after he was told how much she cant stand him....which i have no.prob with him saying that. Lying is just so breezy for this guy. He says lies like people use the word "the"

He's not lying. It's only early Alzheimer's.😂

I will give you the flaws in Trump's personal character but then there is this:

Exposing the RINO Underground By Smoking Out the ‘Never Trumpers’ One-by-One

"........ So the concerns about Trump’s personal-character flaws are fair. But as so many prominent theologians throughout the G-d-conscious Christian community and the Orthodox Jewish community realize, our Presidents often have profound failings of character. Obama was a brazen liar, a financially corrupt cheat who got rich with the help of the felon Tony Rezko and who consorted with the worst racists in America: Louis Farrakhan, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton. Clinton’s private life was a stain on the American fabric. John Kennedy was a dossier that even Christopher Steele could not compile. By contrast, the two most honest and personally decent among the whole lot of them in the past half century were Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush, and one can debate for years which of those two destroyed the American economy worse, presided over foreign affairs more disastrously and incompetently, and left behind a more bewildering mess.

Thus, on one hand, it is reasonable for serious Republican conservatives to harbor concern about aspects of the President’s personal demeanor. Yet he has proven himself to be a truly great President, one of our country’s ten best in more than two centuries. His policies are consistently better and more truly conservative than those of Ronald Reagan, the Republican Gold Standard, whether on border issues, the economy, staring down the enemy in the financial and trade sector, seeing the flaws of weakly negotiated free trade agreements, avoiding entangling Americans in areas overseas where we should not be (like 241 Marines blown up by Arab Muslim terrorists in Southern Lebanon), even on issues like social conservatism at home. Reagan condemned Israel’s bombing and eradication of Saddam Hussein’s nuclear reactor in Iraq; by contrast, Trump has recognized the Golan Heights as part of Israel, Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and has moved the American embassy there, something that Reagan promised to do but did not. Reagan extended amnesty to Illegals, setting in motion the border disaster that has unfolded over the next two generations and that has politically destroyed California and New Mexico, while politically imperiling Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas. Reagan advanced the Free Trade Agreements that drove so much manufacturing out of America and almost ended our steel and aluminum industries that are essential to our national security. Reagan used the most important opportunity a President gets — the chance to fill Supreme Court openings — to name Sandra O’Connor and thereafter to name Anthony Kennedy. Yes, Antonin Scalia was a great pick, but one out of three does not compare to Trump’s selections of Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. Reagan, then, was Mount Rushmore material, but Donald Trump’s still-emerging legacy is even greater.

https://spectator.org/exposing-the-rino-underground-by-smoking-out-the-never-trumpers-one-by-one/

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I will give you the flaws in Trump's personal character but then there is this:

Exposing the RINO Underground By Smoking Out the ‘Never Trumpers’ One-by-One

"........ So the concerns about Trump’s personal-character flaws are fair. But as so many prominent theologians throughout the G-d-conscious Christian community and the Orthodox Jewish community realize, our Presidents often have profound failings of character. Obama was a brazen liar, a financially corrupt cheat who got rich with the help of the felon Tony Rezko and who consorted with the worst racists in America: Louis Farrakhan, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton. Clinton’s private life was a stain on the American fabric. John Kennedy was a dossier that even Christopher Steele could not compile. By contrast, the two most honest and personally decent among the whole lot of them in the past half century were Jimmy Carter and George W. Bush, and one can debate for years which of those two destroyed the American economy worse, presided over foreign affairs more disastrously and incompetently, and left behind a more bewildering mess.

https://spectator.org/exposing-the-rino-underground-by-smoking-out-the-never-trumpers-one-by-one/

Yet Trump hating crybabies outraged over his petty lies act as though Trump is all of those men combined.

but why does he feel the need to lie about something so insignificant and something he has to know theres audio of? Theres a not a single sentence that man can utter that i would implicirly trust him on.

He is the def of a pathological liar and the extent of it is dawning on me. I knew he lied...but i always gave him credit for at least lying about real shit. He is in this netherworld called washington DC so the old saying applied "when in rome fo as romans do"...but he even goes furthrr than washington politicians. He is his own personal gassy swamp

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but why does he feel the need to lie about something so insignificant and something he has to know theres audio of? Theres a not a single sentence that man can utter that i would implicirly trust him on.

He is the def of a pathological liar and the extent of it is dawning on me. I knew he lied...but i always gave him credit for at least lying about real shit. He is in this netherworld called washington DC so the old saying applied "when in rome fo as romans do"...but he even goes furthrr than washington politicians. He is his own personal gassy swamp

His fans won’t care either way. Being a lying cry baby only matters when a D is beside the title.

11 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

His fans won’t care either way. Being a lying cry baby only matters when a D is beside the title.

There is no logical reason to care.

As a far as your second comment, vice versa so go tell Clevis he can stop crying.

22 minutes ago, Gorka said:

There is no logical reason to care.

theres no logical reason to care that our president is a pathological liar who is so adamant about lying that audio/video of him lying isnt even a deterrent? We get it..politicians lie. This guy lies even about little shit like mika bleeding all over the place.

Human beings all over tge globe who lie like this are cobsidered pieces of dogshit. And dont get me started on the hypocricy of christians apologizing for this guy....

because he can so easily lie....i dont beleive him when he says he didnt order the mccain shrouded. Until definitive proof otherwise he's lying about it. Because he compulsively lies about everything. EVERYTHING. 

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

theres no logical reason to care that our president is a pathological liar who is so adamant about lying that audio/video of him lying isnt even a deterrent? We get it..politicians lie. This guy lies even about little shit like mika bleeding all over the place.

Human beings all over tge globe who lie like this are cobsidered pieces of dogshit. And dont get me started on the hypocricy of christians apologizing for this guy....

because he can so easily lie....i dont beleive him when he says he didnt order the mccain shrouded. Until definitive proof otherwise he's lying about it. Because he compulsively lies about everything. EVERYTHING. 

Wow! What a butt hurt pussy you are.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

A deterrent against what?

Your post just affirms what I stated...didn't see any logic behind whining about Trumps petty lies there. How does it help the country? 

We didn't elect a minister or Rabbi, or a person of unwavering moral standards, we elected someone to run a country.

So now you don't believe him when he says he didn't order the McCain to be shrouded? Somewhere else you said that you were 50/50....so goes the ol liberal change your view to suit the current argument you've gotten yourselves into.

Being that you're super sensitive about lying, why not a peep out of you when the media lies? You shoulda had a cow by now. When a media trusted by the populace misinforms or lies  it presents a far greater danger than Trump exaggerating about how many people were at his inauguration.

I myself disapprove of his petty lies, exaggerations, or misspeaks...and his Tweets....only because they offend you haters so much giving you something else to cry about.

Peoples opinion around the globe means squat. What good did it do for Obama or America when that walking piece of shit went around the world bowing to every leader and king.

Image result for obama bowing burger king

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I myself disapprove of his petty lies, exaggerations, or misspeaks...and his Tweets....only because they offend you haters so much giving you something else to cry about

this statement makes zero logicsl sense u get that right? u wanna amend this? or are u really saying u disspprove of his lying because it offends liberals? really?

12 minutes ago, Gorka said:

A deterrent against what?

Your post just affirms what I stated...didn't see any logic behind whining about Trumps petty lies there. How does it help the country? 

We didn't elect a minister or Rabbi, or a person of unwavering moral standards, we elected someone to run a country.

So now you don't believe him when he says he didn't order the McCain to be shrouded? Somewhere else you said that you were 50/50....so goes the ol liberal change your view to suit the current argument you've gotten yourselves into.

Being that you're super sensitive about lying, why not a peep out of you when the media lies? You shoulda had a cow by now. When a media trusted by the populace misinforms or lies  it presents a far greater danger than Trump exaggerating about how many people were at his inauguration.

I myself disapprove of his petty lies, exaggerations, or misspeaks...and his Tweets....only because they offend you haters so much giving you something else to cry about.

Peoples opinion around the globe means squat.

Well there are at least some conservative Republicans who see the lies for what they are and have left the party because of what he stands for, total lack of morals. And they see his supporters as mere pieces of the cult of personality which they abhor or worse, as cowards afraid to oppose him.

MAGA

"It took a complete outsider with political views no one completely knew, and in whose consistency no one could be completely certain, to come in and change not only Washington but to save the Republican Party. Most fair-minded sincere Republicans who legitimately doubted in 2016 whether Trump would be true to his promises and remain sincerely consistently conservative have come aboard, fully persuaded by now that he truly is the first real Republican conservative President since Reagan and thus only the second in nearly a century. But what of the others? Not merely the “Never Trumpers” but the outright RINOs, the absolute Counterfeits?

That may prove to be yet another of Trump’s lasting legacies. He drives them crazy, thereby driving them out of hiding to expose themselves so that they can be identified clearly. When future GOP Presidential candidates emerge in future years, the Counterfeits now are known. The kind of Counterfeit “Republican” who can say on Left media that Republican voters should select a Hillary, should vote Democrat, meaning that the Supreme Court would be lost along with the federal appellate courts and district courts… who could oppose efforts to control the southern border… who could oppose tougher trade policies overseas and more generous tax cuts at home. Such a person is a bane on the Republican Party, ruining it from the inside far worse than can any Democrat Left politician outside. Such RINOs and Counterfeits continually have prevented the emergence of a viable conservative mainstream voice in our country through the decades, resulting in so much of the corroded social and political infrastructure that exists today.

Like a strong but heavily toxic antibiotic used to fight Lyme disease or some sepsis in the body, but which causes real pain as it drives the embedded poisons out into the bloodstream, Trump has driven so much of the foreign RINO bodies out of their embedded cells, but they have not yet been extracted completely from the body politic of the GOP. More time is needed to extract it all as the RINO Underground and outright Counterfeits get exposed, one-by-one. That, too, is the swamp Trump has uncovered for draining. It yet may be Trump’s greatest contribution to making America great again."

george will is often the hero of the left. He's pretty much an intellectual coward.

Here, he said to consider obaMao's nominee to the Supreme Court, "because we don't know who Trump will nominate"

what?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/03/20/george_will_consider_obamas_supreme_court_nominee_because_we_dont_know_who_trump_would_nominate.html

http://www.rinotracker.us/george-will-guardian-of-the-gop-establishment/

RINOTRACKER RESPONSE FROM CHRIS ADAMO:

It is difficult to determine whether George Will has remained within the confines of the GOP “Establishment” for so long that he actually believes what he writes, or if he’s so steeped in conceit and self-absorption that he’s convinced he can alter reality by the sheer power of his baseless assertions. In either case, it is glaringly apparent that he and his kind have completely lost touch with the nation that surrounds them. And in the face of a Tsunami of grassroots rejection of the D.C status quo (as epitomized by the meteoric political rise of Donald Trump), they flail desperately as they seek to maintain their place at the epicenter of “politics as usual.”

Will’s consuming arrogance literally drips from every line of this piece. Starting with his indictment of small-town America, not as the homeland of those people who made the nation great, but as a crude place where mindless loudmouths congregate at the local bars to parade their ignorance. Perhaps it would surprise Mr. Will to find that those people at the bars and coffee shops across this land are the same ones who planted the crops, built the bridges, and died in the wars so that he and his erudite cohorts could bask in their ease, comfort, and safety as they espouse their insipid worldviews.

Admittedly, Donald Trump has changed his positions on several key issues, and the genuineness of those changes needs to be carefully assessed. However, out here in the hinterlands, the peasantry (that’s you and me) have been wondering just how dismal Barack Obama might make things before people begin waking up to the scope of the damage. Should we then unilaterally condemn someone like Trump for apparently having undergone just such an awakening?

Moreover, while Donald Trump has endeavored to do some major philosophical house-cleaning (and that’s as it should be), it is the likes of George Will who appear to be incorrigibly trapped in their elitist mindsets, presuming it is they who know all the right questions and have all the right answers.

Consider Will’s insinuation that Trump supporters are neither conservative nor “Republican.” From Will’s lofty vantage point, “conservatism” is defined by the late William F. Buckley who broke stride with the political forces of his day to consolidate conservative thinking with his creation of “National Review.” Well good for Mr. Buckley, but that was more than a half-century ago. Much has changed since then. However, those changes apparently have not altered the focus of the self-serving “Ruling Class” inside the Beltway.

Elsewhere, Will tipped his hand by constructing a bogus rebuttal to critics of Republican “Business as usual.” Claiming that those who are angry with House Speaker John Boehner and Senate Majority “Leader” Mitch McConnell should really be angry with James Madison, Will condescendingly deflected criticism with vacant claims that abhorrent trends and events in Washington somehow result from the constitutional “separation of powers.”

In Will’s alternative universe, Obama isn’t engaged in unconstitutional overreaches, while meeting no resistance on Capitol Hill. Rather, it is the Congress that isn’t in any position to check Obama’s abuses of power. Such an allegation leaves readers with one of only two conclusions. Either George Will has remained totally ignorant of the manner in which Boehner and McConnell have lied, maneuvered and collaborated with the Obama Administration in order to put it fully in the “driver’s seat,” or he presumes his readers to be clueless, and intends to keep them that way.

In any case, it is clear that George Will has a deep-seated contempt for average citizens across America who reject open borders, profligate federal spending, and the general trampling of their rights. In keeping with this, he is doing his utmost to mock and marginalize the American people who passionately reject such a fate.

Reading George Will’s commentary in its entirety, it becomes grimly obvious why liberals in both parties have prevailed and, despite major “Republican” gains in 2010 and last fall, the leftist assault on America continues unabated. Liberals don’t surrender under the auspices of “separation of powers,” or spend time concocting scholarly sounding alibis to concede political defeat. They strive to win.

It’s high time that grassroots America commits to do likewise.

E-mail Christopher G. Adamo at: chrisadamo@rinotracker.us

• Upvote 1

The guy that "ceaselessly" criticized Obama is now a "rino" because he wont' fall in lockstep with what he rightfully describes as the "mindless loudmouths"..he's dead on the money and if he ever waffles on that assertion i'll invite him to make an account here and troll through the archives. The guy that opposed gay marriage cause "what's next, marrying sheep?"...that guy is now a liberal in disguise I guess. God the profound ignorance. 

I always liked Will even tho I pretty much disagreed with him on at least 80% of the things he said. Because at least he thought his ideas through and made a coherent case for them..i mean not everything, like the slippery slope argument about gay marriage. But for the most part, Will is an extreme intellectual and not a pseudo one. He thinks his shit through and if you don't understand him it's not him it's YOU. You're not intelligent enough to follow his arguments. Just because you disagree  with someone doesn't mean you can't respect the case they made. I used to respect the case conservatives made against abortion obviously not because I agreed with it but because I knew where it came from. But now we're having serious discussions about whether 11 yr old girls should be compelled to go through with pregnancies....so im completely out. Y'all goin to hell and don't know it. 

I don't believe those trying to save innocent babies lives are in danger of going to hell. Hell should be more of a concern for those on your side who are fine with abortion right up to time of delivery and even after delivery. You know some of the reprobates on your side would be up in arms if partial birth abortion would be performed on an animal but are perfectly fine to see human beings killed that way. When you watch the videos of Planned Parenthood and the callous way we saw on video of them selling human baby body parts all I can say is they would have fit in well in Nazi germany.

11 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

MAGA

"It took a complete outsider with political views no one completely knew, and in whose consistency no one could be completely certain, to come in and change not only Washington but to save the Republican Party. Most fair-minded sincere Republicans who legitimately doubted in 2016 whether Trump would be true to his promises and remain sincerely consistently conservative have come aboard, fully persuaded by now that he truly is the first real Republican conservative President since Reagan and thus only the second in nearly a century. But what of the others? Not merely the “Never Trumpers” but the outright RINOs, the absolute Counterfeits?

That may prove to be yet another of Trump’s lasting legacies. He drives them crazy, thereby driving them out of hiding to expose themselves so that they can be identified clearly. When future GOP Presidential candidates emerge in future years, the Counterfeits now are known. The kind of Counterfeit “Republican” who can say on Left media that Republican voters should select a Hillary, should vote Democrat, meaning that the Supreme Court would be lost along with the federal appellate courts and district courts… who could oppose efforts to control the southern border… who could oppose tougher trade policies overseas and more generous tax cuts at home. Such a person is a bane on the Republican Party, ruining it from the inside far worse than can any Democrat Left politician outside. Such RINOs and Counterfeits continually have prevented the emergence of a viable conservative mainstream voice in our country through the decades, resulting in so much of the corroded social and political infrastructure that exists today.

Like a strong but heavily toxic antibiotic used to fight Lyme disease or some sepsis in the body, but which causes real pain as it drives the embedded poisons out into the bloodstream, Trump has driven so much of the foreign RINO bodies out of their embedded cells, but they have not yet been extracted completely from the body politic of the GOP. More time is needed to extract it all as the RINO Underground and outright Counterfeits get exposed, one-by-one. That, too, is the swamp Trump has uncovered for draining. It yet may be Trump’s greatest contribution to making America great again."

Trump IS the RINO king. Today's Republican party is NOT the Republican party. It's a monarchy run by the King of Liars.🤴👺

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Trump IS the RINO king. Today's Republican party is NOT the Republican party. It's a monarchy run by the King of Liars.🤴👺

yet again, completely saying stupid stuff, with a twisted definition of "rino". Just a stupid opinion - but do just keep on with the incessant, cowardly, never factual bitching.

6 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't believe those trying to save innocent babies lives are in danger of going to hell. 

by forcing babies to.have babies

...yeah at BEST y'all going nowhere when u die and will just have to wander around like Patrick Swayze fuckin with people on subways.