THE BROWNS BOARD

he lies about things he really doesnt even need lie about...

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But for anybody all worked up about this, without looking at some left-wing website, in your own words which particular lies do you think have been the most destructive to American society?

WSS

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan". That was a pretty good sized whopper of a lie by Obama. I don't think Trump has said anything yet to match that one.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Always has been my friend. Hope you'reyourenjoying your visit to the 21st century.

😊

WSS

It has been for a certain political cohort but unfortunately it seems to be growing and affecting seemingly rational people.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But for anybody all worked up about this, without looking at some left-wing website, in your own words which particular lies do you think have been the most destructive to American society?

WSS

His constant apologizing for Kim.  If he believes the nonsense he says he should be removed from office.  If he doesn't believe then....that too is a lie.

The reception he received in Britain is a perfect example of what a first world nation believes our leader is...and it's sad.

Policies aside he is the least Presidential president in history and the sad commentary is many americans are supportive of that.  While I don't think you need to be as buttoned up as Obama, Bush Sr, Cater, etc. but it wouldn't surprise me if he showed up at the UN wearing a shirt with a big ketchup stain on it.

19 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

His constant apologizing for Kim.  If he believes the nonsense he says he should be removed from office.  If he doesn't believe then....that too is a lie.

early on when he spoke ill of North Korea the left screamed that he might anger them and endanger the world. Now the left is furious that he's not calling him names...

The reception he received in Britain is a perfect example of what a first world nation believes our leader is...and it's sad.

these are the people who voted to get Britain out of the EU right? So it doesn't seem they have much respect for their own country and its decisions why expect eurotrash Millennials to behave like human beings?

Policies aside he is the least Presidential president in history and the sad commentary is many americans are supportive of that.  While I don't think you need to be as buttoned up as Obama, Bush Sr, Cater, etc. but it wouldn't surprise me if he showed up at the UN wearing a shirt with a big ketchup stain on it.

policies aside? Please. Except when the guy acts like an asshole, which he does too often for my taste, I couldn't give less of a rat's ass about fake disingenuous decorum.

still none of those three responses had anything to do with the question I asked.

WSS

58 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Policies aside he is the least Presidential president in history and the sad commentary is many americans are supportive of that. 

Which is his best quality.

Trump isn’t a polished career politician, he’s a businessman.

He calls a spade a spade, and doesn’t give a rat’s ass about what some fuckin’ crybabies think about him.

God forbid we have an actual leader willing to call out the Chinese on their bullshit trade policies.

It takes someone with a set of balls to do that.

Obama had balls...Michelle Obama.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

He calls a spade a spade, and doesn’t give a rat’s ass about what some fuckin’ crybabies think about him.

you've completely missed the bus on him. Pondering What people think of him consumes nearly his entire day. And it has so for decades . It's how he built his "brand" actually . 

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

God forbid we have an actual leader willing to call out the Chinese on their bullshit trade policies.

We will probably never (in our lifetimes anyway) see another president like Trump. He is not beholden to anyone. Not the republican party, not wealthy donors and not to Vlad Putin. I have never seen a president try to fulfill their campaign promises any more than Trump has. I have enjoyed every day of Trump's presidency (and some of it admittedly is the perverse pleasure of watching him drive the left crazy) and hope he he get's re-elected in 2020. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have enjoyed every day of Trump's presidency (and some of it admittedly is the perverse pleasure of watching him drive the left crazy) and hope he he get's re-elected in 2020. 

I agree, and I think it’s comical the Libs best shot at taking the White House is Creepy Joe Biden! 😂

On 6/5/2019 at 6:28 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Love this post, stay classy Cleveland.  Explains why Lebron couldn't get out fast enough...twice 

Lebong was a pouty prima donna - wanted everything handed to him because he was so "great".

Well, his greatness didn't make it to the playoffs....

and moochelle obamao is really a man - that is what I think.

After all, obaMao's mentor in Hawaii was a gay child molester communist.....

Was Barack Obama Molested By His Mentor Frank Marshall Davis ...

Mar 9, 2012 - It is well known that Frank Marshall Davis was Bisexual who enjoyed ... to President Obama, the age of consent in Hawaii was only 14 years of ..

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Love this post, stay classy Cleveland.  Explains why Lebron couldn't get out fast enough...twice 

Lebron goes where the money is dick face.  I notice he didn't run to Baaaston.  And he didn't do shit for the Lakers, they suck ass.

13 hours ago, BaconHound said:

I talk about Trump, and you somehow bring up LeBron.

Take your meds.

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:34 PM, Clevfan4life said:

you've completely missed the bus on him. Pondering What people think of him consumes nearly his entire day. And it has so for decades . It's how he built his "brand" actually . 

I was gonna evoke the "pot calling the kettle black" idiom here but that would imply  CDawg being equally guilty.  Trump gets shit done. It's actually you and your kind that has missed the bus on him. You can't see it when you're blinded by irrational hatred....plus CDawg took the Trump Train anyway...see ya!

Evidence of irrational hatred is hyperbolizing with stupid shit like "pondering what people think of him consumes nearly his entire day", when in fact it far more likely that his day is consumed by working on fulfilling his campaign promises.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

doubtful.

The Arrogant little illiterate prick treated servers and restaurants staff like shit the minute he was drafted. He's a punk and I'm glad the Lakers are suffering. He can fuck himself. I hate basketball anyway. You can hang on his dick if you choose , probably his shity attitude and his stupidity or a plus in your book.

Plus the overrated POS went in the toilet when he ran Kyrie Irving off.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The Arrogant little illiterate prick treated servers and restaurants staff like shit the minute he was drafted. He's a punk and I'm glad the Lakers are suffering. He can fuck himself. I hate basketball anyway. You can hang on his dick if you choose , probably his shity attitude and his stupidity or a plus in your book.

WSS

ask em how long irving has left in baaaston...  not long either

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

no im from akron brah, we've known about lebron since before hexwas drafted. Its well known he stiffed a waiter at the outback on a tip whenbthe bill was like 6k. 6k on ur birthday dinner fir u and ur entourage and not a penny was given.....another "very" well known player who's dunks u csnnot stop, that was tgere that night had to go back and hsndle the tip. 

55 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

no im from akron brah, we've known about lebron since before hexwas drafted. Its well known he stiffed a waiter at the outback on a tip whenbthe bill was like 6k. 6k on ur birthday dinner fir u and ur entourage and not a penny was given.....another "very" well known player who's dunks u csnnot stop, that was tgere that night had to go back and hsndle the tip. 

I know you are from the Akron area, we discussed it before. I've been in the Akron area since ninth grade.

I think LeBron James is a generational athletic Talent. And a punk. And I don't like basketball anyway. Glad to see him drag the Lakers down.

WSS

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think LeBron James is a generational athletic Talent. And a punk. 

"punk" is a bit harsh imo.....u have to admit he keeps his shit completely clean. He uses no drugs and doesnt even hardly drink from what i understand. But he does act like an entitled "douche" at times. But thats what ALL rich people act like. Cause if u dont like how lebron acts then Trump must just nauseate u

35 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

"punk" is a bit harsh imo.....u have to admit he keeps his shit completely clean. He uses no drugs and doesnt even hardly drink from what i understand. But he does act like an entitled "douche" at times. But thats what ALL rich people act like. Cause if u dont like how lebron acts then Trump must just nauseate u

Oh I said plenty of times Trump should STFU but he really hasn't done anything to offend me. If you like LeBron James that's your right.

Go buy a Lakers jersey. I guess there are enough athletes to look up to in the world, I'll take Joe Thomas or Hanford Dixon.

WSS

• Upvote 1