THE BROWNS BOARD

wow the Brits are trolling Donalds balls off....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Imagine the squealing if it were Obammy. Maybe a little brown inflatable baby. You guys would be crying racism!

Left these aren't the only obnoxious assholes in the world but they might be the most obnoxious and assholey.

🤗

WSS

Well that would the only time they'd be right, cause it would remind them of what the fuck it means to be racist.

Take the banana eating Obama laser show in Russia for example.

6 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

his face looked shifty as fuck....like the cat that ate the canary. I couldnt put sound up, what was obama saying?

His face looks shifty most of the time.

No clue what Obama was talking about. They didn't start at the beginning, they cut into Obamas talk midway...he was talking about some sort of transition.

56 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course while they did South Africa was the garden spot of the third world shithole you call a continent.

WSS

I know my history better than you. That's been demonstrably proven for years. The above statement I "guess" is correct when you account for trade/economy which was built on the backs of slaves. It's still "shit" no matter how you wanna polish it. Prior to the English and the French...Africa was much like North America. Some parts were bad and war like and other parts were quite peaceful. Some parts of Africa were making the best steel in the world prior to the Europeans being there. Some of the most advanced bladesmithing tech's also came from Africa

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I know my history better than you.* That's been demonstrably proven for years. The above statement I "guess" is correct when you account for trade/economy which was built on the backs of slaves. It's still "shit" no matter how you wanna polish it. Prior to the English and the French...Africa was much like North America. Some parts were bad and war like and other parts were quite peaceful. Some parts of Africa were making the best steel in the world prior to the Europeans being there. Some of the most advanced bladesmithing tech's also came from Africa

* you don't know anything better than anybody, sorry. You're a blowhard and a phony. But you guessed right I am correct.

Who brought the steel mills by the way? Hint, it's not the English or the French. But you're getting close.

WSS

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I know my history better than you. That's been demonstrably proven for years. The above statement I "guess" is correct when you account for trade/economy which was built on the backs of slaves. It's still "shit" no matter how you wanna polish it. Prior to the English and the French...Africa was much like North America. Some parts were bad and war like and other parts were quite peaceful. Some parts of Africa were making the best steel in the world prior to the Europeans being there. Some of the most advanced bladesmithing tech's also came from Africa

Well gee wiz,  why didn't Africans use their superior steel manufacturing technology to help stave off the European invaders???

If you knew your history you would know that that the Industrial Revolution started in England long before the colonization of Africa began. Those spear chucking grass hut dwellers had their chance.

You would also know that the debate over whether or not colonization helped or harmed Africa is unsettled. There are profound cases to be made by each side. You can come down atop your perch of superior historical knowledge now.lol

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

* you don't know anything better than anybody, sorry. You're a blowhard and a phony. But you guessed right I am correct.

Who brought the steel mills by the way? Hint, it's not the English or the French. But you're getting close.

WSS

im talking about metalsmithing u muppet, not mass steelproduction. U dont know that people were making things out of steel long before industrislized steel mills do u...

sorry i know a whole lot of things better thsn most people here.Its not saying much tho....

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Well gee wiz,  why didn't Africans use their superior steel manufacturing technology to help stave off the European invaders???

If you knew your history you would know that that the Industrial Revolution started in England long before the colonization of Africa began. Those spear chucking grass hut dwellers had their 

1) because they came with guns not swords. Even then those "spear chuckers" won alot of battles because if tgey got close enough little faggot brits stood zero.chance of defeating a zulu in hand to hand combat. 

2) i obviously did know tge industrial revolution happened before the colonization of africa.....otherwise tge colonozation of africa would never have happened. Ever. 

3) thus topic was about the brits trolling donald....back to.that

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) because they came with guns not swords. Even then those "spear chuckers" won alot of battles because if tgey got close enough little faggot brits stood zero.chance of defeating a zulu in hand to hand combat. 

or a lion, a tiger or a rhinoceros, and none of them would be suitable to run an economy or civilized country. Just saying.

2) i obviously did know tge industrial revolution happened before the colonization of africa.....otherwise tge colonozation of africa would never have happened. Ever. 

so you are saying that South Africa had flourishing industry and business all run by the native Africans? And that those steel mills you spoke of were not imported by the Germans? (Who brought some of the technicality of the Industrial Revolution to South Africa) Is that what you are telling us?

3) thus topic was about the brits trolling donald....back to.that

translation: well I got busted talking out my ass on this subject so let's go back before I hijack the thread.

WSS

• Upvote 1

steve......again....industrial steel mills were not necessary to make steel. Furthermore....

"In the lush forests of modern-day Central African Republic, sometime between 1800 and 1500 BC, craftsmen are believed to have discovered iron. New evidence indicates that ironworking began in the heart of Africa."

stevee do u know what "bc" stands for? do u?😊

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

steve......again....industrial steel mills were not necessary to make steel. Furthermore....

whether or not there's a remote possibility it wasn't until the Germans brought steel mills to Pretoria.

"In the lush forests of modern-day Central African Republic, sometime between 1800 and 1500 BC, craftsmen are believed to have discovered iron. New evidence indicates that ironworking began in the heart of Africa."

stevee do u know what "bc" stands for? do u?😊

I certainly do. It's used often in the description of your posts and your fake history oh, as I recall it stands for bullcrap. 

Louis Farrakhan claims that Africans could fly.

WSS