THE BROWNS BOARD

wow the Brits are trolling Donalds balls off....

Just now, Westside Steve said:

I certainly do. It's used often in the description of your posts and your fake history oh, as I recall it stands for bullcrap. 

Louis Farrakhan claims that Africans could fly.

WSS

nice try steve....but i can tell ur salty because "yet again", u got caught out on the island of "i got nothin". So now that we've established that some of the earliest ironworking known to man came from darkie land....where else now are u going to pull this discussion? because ur narrative that africans were loinclothed cave people until the pink skins showed up......just got depth charged like a ww2 u boat. 

where we goin now stevis? hmm? what other spurrious ill informed narrstive or conclusion can i torpedo out of the wster?

giphy.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron smelting and forging technologies may have existed in West Africa among the Nok culture of Nigeria as early as the sixth century B.C. In the period from 1400 to 1600, iron technology appears to have been one of a series of fundamental social assets that facilitated the growth of significant centralized kingdoms in the western Sudanand along the Guinea coast of West Africa. The fabrication of iron tools and weapons allowed for the kind of extensive systematized agriculture, efficient hunting, and successful warfare necessary to sustain large urban centers…

The highly specialized skills of ironworkers were so prized that such artisans were often itinerant and moved where they were needed, or even traveled with armies into battle. This traffic expanded the social contact that occurred between Nigeria’s major kingdoms and therefore fostered the rapid exchange of knowledge and spiritual beliefs.

On 6/6/2019 at 7:04 PM, Clevfan4life said:

I know my history better than you. That's been demonstrably proven for years. The above statement I "guess" is correct when you account for trade/economy which was built on the backs of slaves. It's still "shit" no matter how you wanna polish it. Prior to the English and the French...Africa was much like North America. Some parts were bad and war like and other parts were quite peaceful. Some parts of Africa were making the best steel in the world prior to the Europeans being there. Some of the most advanced bladesmithing tech's also came from Africa

Where? You gave me a Cock and Bull story based on some wishful thinking that you can find on the net. All similar to Farrakhan saying Africans could fly. And they all go back to some theory that they invented iron on their own. Nothing about steel. If you could prove there were steel mills before the Germans you probably wouldn't how to change the subject. Even if you believed the iron Bull Shit. 

WSS

oh is west side steve the traveling bar singer now an expert on the history? its not whether "i beleive" the africans were one of the first iron workers...its what the historians and archaeologists say u complete moron. And this is backed up by europeans writing about going to tge middle east and africa to learn these techniques. 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And they all go back to some theory that they invented iron on their own. Nothing about steel.

1) iron wasnt "invented" it was mined u dumbfuck

2) steel is made from iron u triple double dumbass. Iron is purified and carbon is added. Multipke disconnected cultures across the globe started doing it at roughly the same time...so who knows exactly who was the first, but historians say that as of now the Noks seem to be one of tge first. But even if tgey werent...they were making steel for almost 3000 years before the british got there. Do u got it now or do u need further remedial instruction? 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

based on some wishful thinking

steve u are demonstrably Retarded. U knuw this right? ofc u do...tge question is do u care or is it so late in the game for u that ur just like fuck im goin out on my own terms demonstrable facts be damned fuck this world i do what i want......???

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

steve u are demonstrably Retarded. U knuw this right? ofc u do...tge question is do u care or is it so late in the game for u that ur just like fuck im goin out on my own terms demonstrable facts be damned fuck this world i do what i want......???

congratulations you've reached a new benchmark of semi literacy.

Oh fuck you you pompous idiot.

1 you're talking about theoretical evidence of iron smelting in Africa between 3500 and 4000 years ago. Most likely that technology was brought  by the Phoenicians. And it was in Tanzania anyway. Not South Africa.

2 if in fact there was any kind of an advanced Society in Africa it had crumbled into nothing thousands of years before anyone ever thought of colonizing the place. You can't blame the white man for the D evolution even if they did have iron in 1500 or 2000 BC. And either way the place was a shithole well before white colonization. And still is.

3 the early colonization was in the Middle Ages and that was from Western Asia who actually predated the world in the production of iron if the Africans actually ever did. By the way that was Northern Africa. There were Greeks and Romans in Egypt but that's certainly not what you're talking about.

4 any modern steel manufacturing was in the 19th century brought there by the Germans. I don't care if you call the native slaves or not. But that's when actual steel production began.

5 by the way the wishful thinking that Africans actually thought of iron smelting on their own, which is extremely hard to believe, was not in South Africa anyway. Which is exactly where this rathole of a conversation began. If you had to live in that god-forsaken continent South Africa was probably the best and most civilized part of it before Nelson & Winnie Mandela, who with their terrorist organization the African National Congress slaughtered the Zulus by the thousands. But like Chicago idiots like you don't care because it's blacks butchering blacks.

6 and finally it was your idiotic idea to blow smoke up the British Millennials ass for behaving like boors on a national stage, exactly what you hypocritical pieces of shit blasts Trump for, and your same moronic monologue you blast the English French Dutch or anybody else with light skin for the fact that Africa is a shithole and South Africa is worse than it was under the whites.

7 by the way slavery wasn't introduced to Africa by the white man. It was brought by your buddies the Muslims when they colonized the northern portion of that hellhole.

8 Trevor Noah sucks. Not as badly as you but a lot.

WSS

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

1) iron wasnt "invented" it was mined u dumbfuck

Actually iron itself isn't mined, the process for making it from the minerals that they do mine what's invented.

2) steel is made from iron u triple double dumbass. Iron is purified and carbon is added.

a very different process than smelting iron ore. Like penicillin is made from Rye. Paper is made from wood.

Multipke disconnected cultures across the globe started doing it at roughly the same time...so who knows exactly who was the first, but historians say that as of now the Noks seem to be one of tge first. But even if tgey werent...they were making steel for almost 3000 years before the british got there. Do u got it now or do u need further remedial instruction? 

theoretical huh?

Modern steel-making began in 1847. William Kelly of Eddyville, Kentucky, found he could make superior structural iron if he blew air through molten pig iron. Oxygen from the air burned harmful elements out of the iron and formed a very strong carbon steel. The process gave what we call converter steel. Nine years later the Englishman Henry Bessemer reinvented Kelly's method. Today we talk about the Bessemer process for making carbon steel.

But carbon steel had been made long before either Kelly or Bessemer. One of the oldest and most sophisticated methods was that of the Haya people. They're an African tribe in what is Tanzania today. The Hayas produced high-grade carbon steel for about 2000 years.

The Hayas made their steel in a kiln shaped like a truncated upside-down cone about five feet high. They made both the cone and the bed below it from the clay of termite mounds. Termite clay makes a fine refractory material. The Hayas filled the bed of the kiln with charred swamp reeds. They packed a mixture of charcoal and iron ore above the charred reeds. Before they loaded iron ore into the kiln, they roasted it to raise its carbon content.

The key to the Haya iron process was a high operating temperature. Eight men, seated around the base of the kiln, pumped air in with hand bellows. The air flowed through the fire in clay conduits. Then the heated air blasted into the charcoal fire itself. The result was a far hotter process than anything known in Europe before modern times.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

4 any modern steel manufacturing was in the 19th century brought there by the Germans. I don't care if you call the native slaves or not. But that's when actual steel production began.

thats when modern methods of industrislized production began....but steel had been made in africa for 1000's of years before u and ur other boob brains were giving it credit for in this thresd just a page or two ago. Because ur a moron that doesnt underdtand sophisticated craftsmanship of MANY things not only existed before ur  ancestors started traipsing around the globe but actually started elsewheres

26 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

theoretical huh?

Modern steel-making began in 1847. William Kelly of Eddyville, Kentucky, found he could make superior structural iron if he blew air through molten pig iron. Oxygen from the air burned harmful elements out of the iron and formed a very strong carbon steel. The process gave what we call converter steel. Nine years later the Englishman Henry Bessemer reinvented Kelly's method. Today we talk about the Bessemer process for making carbon steel.

But carbon steel had been made long before either Kelly or Bessemer. One of the oldest and most sophisticated methods was that of the Haya people. They're an African tribe in what is Tanzania today. The Hayas produced high-grade carbon steel for about 2000 years.

The Hayas made their steel in a kiln shaped like a truncated upside-down cone about five feet high. They made both the cone and the bed below it from the clay of termite mounds. Termite clay makes a fine refractory material. The Hayas filled the bed of the kiln with charred swamp reeds. They packed a mixture of charcoal and iron ore above the charred reeds. Before they loaded iron ore into the kiln, they roasted it to raise its carbon content.

The key to the Haya iron process was a high operating temperature. Eight men, seated around the base of the kiln, pumped air in with hand bellows. The air flowed through the fire in clay conduits. Then the heated air blasted into the charcoal fire itself. The result was a far hotter process than anything known in Europe before modern times.

Yes Theory. I read it. The Houston asshole. And one more time it's not in South Africa it was Tanzania. If it's true.

And it's also been a third-world shithole for thousands of years. Long before colonization.

WSS

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes Theory. I read it. The Houston asshole. And one more time it's not in South Africa it was Tanzania. If it's true.

And it's also been a third-world shithole for thousands of years. Long before colonization.

WSS

u dont really understand human cycles do u steven? say....why did the white man land at plymouth rock stevis?

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

u dont really understand human cycles do u steven? say....why did the white man land at plymouth rock stevis?

Who cares? It has nothing to do with the fact that you are wrong about steel in South Africa. Just a red herring which is all I expect from you. (Actually a red herring is the best I would expect from you)

WSS

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Who cares? It has nothing to do with the fact that you are wrong about steel in South Africa. Just a red herring which is all I expect from you. (Actually a red herring is the best I would expect from you)

WSS

how am i wrong about steel making in africa? jesus christ steve its available for ur perusal online....just submit urself lord google and have fun. I really dont know what else to.say.

and the issue i was hinting at is that europe was a "3rd world shithole" for centuries while tge middle east and africa flourished. Especially tge middle east. This is history u routinely waft past. There were periods in north america where the natives were at peace and times when they werent. But u all want to pretend indians were savages untilbthecwhite man showed up when it was actually indians that remarked about how relstively dirty and unbathed the avg settler was. 

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

was that before or after the white ngr came in and set everything on fire?

😁

Both, funny how everyone wants to migrate where the Caucasian’s rule.

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Both, funny how everyone wants to migrate where the Caucasian’s rule.

yes....today. Centuries ago it was the opposite. Remember i used the word "cycle"?

cy·cli·cal
/ˈsiklək(ə)l,ˈsīklək(ə)l/
adjective
  1. occurring in cycles; recurrent.
    "the cyclical nature of the cement industry"
    synonyms: recurrent, recurring, happening at regular intervals, regular, repeated, repetitive; More

58 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

how am i wrong about steel making in africa? jesus christ steve its available for ur perusal online....just submit urself lord google and have fun. I really dont know what else to.say.

and the issue i was hinting at is that europe was a "3rd world shithole" for centuries while tge middle east and africa flourished. Especially tge middle east. This is history u routinely waft past. There were periods in north america where the natives were at peace and times when they werent. But u all want to pretend indians were savages untilbthecwhite man showed up when it was actually indians that remarked about how relstively dirty and unbathed the avg settler was. 

South Africa. The place Trevor Noah is from. The place I insulted that you ran to its defense.

Africa was a shithole many centuries beforethe Whites showedtheir faces. Again red herring boy your Muslim friends are the ones that brought slavery to the continent.

But please feel free to keep squealing.

(And yes the Indians were Savages. Just about everybody in the world was Savage in the 16th century, but people like you want to pretend they didn't Slaughter each other rape each other head torture each other for fun a territory and breeding rights and hunting grounds. Probably why the European Invaders thought they were subhuman.)

WSS

and when whitey landed here so many of em went off to live with the natives that ben franklin had to write back to the king that they were struggling to keep settlers from abandoning tge settlements. Esoecially the women. I dont know if it was that proper red dick or more tge fact that na tribes had an elevated respect for wimen

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

and when whitey landed here so many of em went off to live with the natives that ben franklin had to write back to the king that they were struggling to keep settlers from abandoning tge settlements. Esoecially the women. I dont know if it was that proper red dick or more tge fact that na tribes had an elevated respect for wimen

Yes I'm sure rape and slavery was a selling point. By the way Ben Franklin wasn't even born till a hundred years after the Plymouth Rock settlement history boy.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably why the European Invaders thought they were subhuman.)

WSS

except  we know that wasnt true. This has been discussed before tho....ur twaddled mind just wont accept it. If natives raped and mutilated every white man tbey saw we would never have established here. The bad shit started after we started taking their lands

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes I'm sure rape and slavery was a selling point. By the way Ben Franklin wasn't even born till a hundred years after the Plymouth Rock settlement history boy.

WSS

yes, i know...i wasnt implying franklin lsnded here with the mayflower. The "early" settlers timeline encompasses more than just one ship landing in MA dipshit

27 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

the only slavers and rapers were the europeans bub. The east coast indians welcomed the white man with open arms

Of course you're out of your mind. I understand it's fun and PC and oh so inclusive if you want to pretend the Indians were some sort of superior race.

And really not worth taking the time to discuss it with you if you believe in fairytales.

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course you're out of your mind. I understand it's fun and PC and oh so inclusive if you want to pretend the Indians were some sort of superior race.

And really not worth taking the time to discuss it with you if you believe in fairytales.

WSS

nope, no fairytales. I know some tribes were assholes....and the injuns had their wars with em. What i know of the people who greeted the settlers was written about BY THE SETTLERS. I know convenient historical revisionism is fun for ur low ordered mind......it doesnt work with people who know shit