THE BROWNS BOARD

Mini- Camp

Orion

Mini camp is over.

The boys of Fall have their marching orders (learn the playbook and be in shape).

Six weeks of sun and fun.

Are we concerned about anyone getting into trouble?

We no longer have to wonder when Josh Gordon would fall off the wagon.  The only receiver left from our Three Thug Set is Callaway.  (3 thug = Gordon, Coleman, Callaway)

OBJ is someone who's more eccentric than he is a trouble finder.  Mayfield and Garrett seem to have their heads screwed on straight....

I guess the main guy to be worried about is Hunt (Callaway a distant 2nd).  Hunt comes from a family of trouble. It's in his DNA it seems.

12 hours ago, Orion said:

Mini camp is over.

The boys of Fall have their marching orders (learn the playbook and be in shape).

Six weeks of sun and fun.

Are we concerned about anyone getting into trouble?

We no longer have to wonder when Josh Gordon would fall off the wagon.  The only receiver left from our Three Thug Set is Callaway.  (3 thug = Gordon, Coleman, Callaway)

OBJ is someone who's more eccentric than he is a trouble finder.  Mayfield and Garrett seem to have their heads screwed on straight....

I guess the main guy to be worried about is Hunt (Callaway a distant 2nd).  Hunt comes from a family of trouble. It's in his DNA it seems.

Callaway didnt find his way into any problems during the off season so i wouldnt think he will in this short time off as for hunt  can he still hang at the facility during the break ?

6 hours ago, ATOM said:

as for hunt  can he still hang at the facility during the break ?

...lock him in there 'til November eh?

I'm assuming that the cafeteria doesn't shut down for the summer.  He'd be fed.