THE BROWNS BOARD

Desmond Harrison Released

Zombo

Not surprising. After it was said that he missed a flight, I figured he may be history & we'll never know the full extent of things that took place (or didn't).

Mike

2 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Not surprising. After it was said that he missed a flight, I figured he may be history & we'll never know the full extent of things that took place (or didn't).

Mike

missed a flight? Here's my full extent'd guess.. Freddie wants to be the only guy getting called for hugging* a d-linemen;)..i sense a failed test with suspension coming. With Des blaming a medical health drug..hope am wrong & good luck Des.. but I think we may have also found our better upgrade at Tackle..Forbes & Lamm..   

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, gumby73 said:

missed a flight? Here's my full extent'd guess.. Freddie wants to be the only guy getting called for hugging* a d-linemen;)..i sense a failed test with suspension coming. With Des blaming a medical health drug..hope am wrong & good luck Des.. but I think we may have also found our better upgrade at Tackle..Forbes & Lamm..   

Oh, I agree with you. As soon as Freddie said he "missed a flight", I thought, "...and now, the REST of the story".

Mike

5 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Oh, I agree with you. As soon as Freddie said he "missed a flight", I thought, "...and now, the REST of the story".

Mike

Hmmmm... Missed a flight so he'd miss a drug test? Or missed a flight because he was being drug tested?

PS- since I brought it up- Saw the interview Mike Tirico did with the biggest cheater of all time- Lance Armstrong. To say the least, (as an avid cyclist) I was incredibly disappointed Lance still can't come totally clean. He'd have gotten more respect winning one Tour clean, than winning seven juiced.  He also AFAIK hasn't told the anti-doping agency how he managed to avoid detection for years, undergoing probably hundreds of drug tests. (Every winner of a Tour stage, and the Tour leader gets tested every day.) Must have been using the greatest masking agent of all time, or a designer steroid they couldn't detect. One step ahead of the law.  Sad thing is him getting outed blew up his Live Strong Foundation, that's raised millions of dollars for cancer patients. 

he was late for meetings and his practice habits were below par i man damn dude you were a udfa he must not have wanted it that bad

since then he was signed by zona

It's just Ironic because Joe Thomas had a ton of praise for the kid last year.... They must really be sold on GR.

1 hour ago, nickers said:

It's just Ironic because Joe Thomas had a ton of praise for the kid last year.... They must really be sold on GR.

I like Joe Thomas as much as the next guy, but the dude has a lot of bad takes. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

One thing I DID like from JT was a few years ago........he said, You've GOT to have a good QB.  If you're lucky enough to be on a good team, it's STILL going to come down to your QB.  This league is so tough to win in.  Many games are going to come down to you needing to come down the field at the end of the game to get the winning score....and you're not gonna be able to RUN yourself down the field.  You need that QB that can bring you down the field.

Poor JT....he JUST MISSED having that QB.  The Ghoul always blamed JT for us not having a good QB....when in reality, it was the people in Dorsey's position that were to blame.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think a lot of the time , Joe has too much class to be or give an honest take..... It's called 'Homerism"

• Like 1

Yup...and Joe favors fluid movers... which Harrison was. Problem was Harrison could not run block and that is the OL's "Job 1" these days.

On 6/5/2019 at 1:21 PM, Zombo said:

--Tour, your boy Kalis just made my roster....

... but at the wrong position... ;)

30 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Yup...and Joe favors fluid movers... which Harrison was. Problem was Harrison could not run block and that is the OL's "Job 1" these days.

... but at the wrong position... ;)

I've got him at RG. He's a G-C.

Zombo