THE BROWNS BOARD

Conservative Principles Do Not Require Us To Roll Over For Big Tech

saw this the other day 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48369/jordan-peterson-launching-censorship-free-platform-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Thinkspot.com, the author revealed, will be a space where creators can monetize their work and users can engage in thoughtful debate without worrying about the ubiquitous Big Tech censorship plaguing conservative and right-of-center users on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.

On 6/15/2019 at 1:49 PM, MLD Woody said:

inb4 it is full of homophobic, racist, misogynistic, nazi rants...

i say let em have it. I will have no sympathy for people thst go there and get offended at all the "fags should be executed" bs. Let the scum ofvthe earth have their little 4chan4adults where they can pass around pictures of girls of questionable age and discuss slternatives to rohypnol.  Real "decent" conservstives will get a real education quick  on whats been festering on the internet from their side for awhile.

Project Veritas Forces Google Execs into Hiding

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released alarming, yet for some people unsurprising, undercover video, leaked documents, and testimony revealing Google’s plans to meddle in the 2020 election and “prevent a Trump situation in 2020.”

One part of the report includes undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai, saying Google has been working diligently to “prevent” Trump from winning again in 2020 and manipulating the system to assist in getting a Democrat elected. In a video, she also claimed that “Congress can pressure us but we’re not changing.

She clearly believes that Google is above the law.

Another clip shows her talking about their growing ability to manipulate the outcome of elections, she says “We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?” There are many, many other examples of this in their report, which was so damaging that Google/YouTube deleted it from their pages. The Google executives have also deleted their social media pages.

President Trump should do the same thing to Google that the deep state did to him, and open a special investigation looking into the Google executives manipulation of our elections system.  In case you didn’t know, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO Act) can be used where an organization and its members commit two or more crimes focused on furthering their organized criminal intent.

Those involved can be tried for the crimes they ordered others to do or assisted them in doing.  I think it’s pretty clear that a savvy prosecutor could connect enough dots to charge the Google executives and anyone that participated in their fraudulent activity of voter fraud and information manipulation with several counts of the RICO Act.

https://jonathantgilliam.com/project-veritas-forces-google-execs-into-hiding/

So I'm guessing it's an edited video (what this guy is known for) and that she's really describing the "2016 situation" as fake news, Russian bots, etc and not actually the fact that Trump got elected. Not to mention their concern over calls to break them up 

This guy does the same trick he always does and conservatives will get riled up

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So I'm guessing it's an edited video (what this guy is known for) and that she's really describing the "2016 situation" as fake news, Russian bots, etc and not actually the fact that Trump got elected. Not to mention their concern over calls to break them up 

This guy does the same trick he always does and conservatives will get riled up

dude go look at the actual clip of her, and remember that youtube was a cesspool of conspiracy theory 8 chan bullshit during the election. She's talking about getting rid of that shit, which was all paid for by "we know who". Prob the same people that pay this jabf guy and many more like him to continue trolling around the internet spreading this horseshit. It's the same kind of shit we did to the rooskies and the warsaw pact countries...only now it's digital and they can do it from the other side of the globe. It's amazing how they take clips from people and edit it so it purports to show their narrative. 

as much as I dislike google, getting rid of the blatant fucktwats that spammed all over youtube..and still dude....is not something I hold against them. It's like one side is saying whaaaa? we can't comment on cop shooting video's anymore with "the N***** had it coming? awwwww what the fuck is that????"    cause that's exactly the kind of shit that went on and it always had some pro trump comment attached to it....like Donald will handle these out of control colored folk and also the ones coming over the border. It was "relentless"...you couldn't watch something completely innocuous without some troll putting something down. Im convinced a lot of it was actual AI cause there were times the comment made no sense as to the content of the video. But then there were times it was obvious a human had written this.  That shit needs to go and project veritas can suck a greasy asshole if they're not happy their side won't get to engage in that same bullshit the next go round. 

Never thought i'd be in a position to have some sort of empathy for google....a company I cannot stand. Fuck there are some seriously rotten people walking around this planet.