THE BROWNS BOARD

MAGA!

THAT is Real America, folks. I'm going to have to work on Pres Trump's campaign - he's earned it by keeping promises

and being a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

Amazing, what a crowd ! (and far more than 80,000 didn't get to get inside the building !

not one empty seat.

42 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

THAT is Real America, folks. I'm going to have to work on Pres Trump's campaign - he's earned it by keeping promises

and being a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

Amazing, what a crowd ! (and far more than 80,000 didn't get to get inside the building !

not one empty seat.

I wasn't sure about Trump in 2016. He had that liberal New York background and I think all his children were registered democrats. There was no other option though and I certainly didn't want Hillary Clinton to be president. He has governed though as a conservative like no other since Reagan. I have no doubts about voting for him in 2020. In fact there is not another republican candidate I would vote for over Trump including Cruz whom I supported in 2016. 

Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".

you just wait - it's coming, you betcha.

Chuck Grassley says deep state would have never been exposed had ...

Apr 8, 2019 - Sen. Chuck Grassley on Monday applauded the top House Intelligence Committee Republican, Rep. Devin Nunes, Calif., for his quest to ...
May 22, 2019 - Issues & Insights: Deep State Exposed: Investigation Finds Thousands of Regulations Issued By Career Bureaucrats In Violation of the ...
Mar 8, 2019 - Judicial Watch Exposes Deep State Anti-Trump Collusion ..... pending on this Deep State collusion to target President Trump, so stay tuned …

Just now, calfoxwc said:

you just wait - it's coming, you betcha.

Chuck Grassley says deep state would have never been exposed had ...

Apr 8, 2019 - Sen. Chuck Grassley on Monday applauded the top House Intelligence Committee Republican, Rep. Devin Nunes, Calif., for his quest to ...

May 22, 2019 - Issues & Insights: Deep State Exposed: Investigation Finds Thousands of Regulations Issued By Career Bureaucrats In Violation of the ...

Mar 8, 2019 - Judicial Watch Exposes Deep State Anti-Trump Collusion ..... pending on this Deep State collusion to target President Trump, so stay tuned …

Like all things with politics, talk means exactly zero. Arrest someone or this is just noise. 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:19 AM, LogicIsForSquares said:

I haven't seen much in terms of swamp "drianing".

Democrats have to stock answers for everything. Declare War or Don't Declare war on any of the Democrats enemies of the moment and they will scream warmonger or pussy depending on which choice is made. As far as the Swamp draining appoint anybody with any government experience at all and it's hohoho I thought you were going to drain the swamp. Nominate an outsider and it's oh my God oh my God no experience no experience not a political hack!

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Democrats have to stock answers for everything. Declare War or Don't Declare war on any of the Democrats enemies of the moment and they will scream warmonger or pussy depending on which choice is made. As far as the Swamp draining appoint anybody with any government experience at all and it's hohoho I thought you were going to drain the swamp. Nominate an outsider and it's oh my God oh my God no experience no experience not a political hack!

WSS

yep. liberals just bitch, bitch, bitch.